Update Jan 4 - Krishna Sick

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Everyone is in the hall, worried about Krishna.  Phone rings, Bhoomi picks up.  The guy tells her she informed the police and now she has to pay double the amount and asks for 25 crores.  Bhoomi asks about Krishna but the guy hangs up.

Mansen asks Bhoomi what the guy said and Bhoomi informs them that the guy knows we have informed Commissioner Roy.  Mansen says R.S. has done this.  Bade Dadaji wonders how this info leaked out as Comm. Roy had told them that this will stay confidential.  Bade Dadaji asks Bhoomi to come with him to see the Comm.  As they are leaving a bunch of meida people come in and ask about Krishna's kidnapping and Bhoomi tells them that nothing has happened.  Rudr sees this on TV and wonders who informed the media.

BD and Bhoomi meet the Comm. and he tells them that someone from within must have informed the media.  Mohini confronts Aksh that why did he inform the media.  He tells her so that they can find Krishna soon.  Mohini tells him it could be harmful for Krishna.

Bhoomi goes to LK's murti and prays.  LK comes and tells her that time has come for her to pick up her weapons and fight, that she wept a lot and now she has to show the strength of a woman.  Now is not the time to think but to take action.  Bhoomi prays that she get the strength Arjun had so she can bring Krishna back home.

Phone rings.  Bhoomi wipes her tears, answers the phone and asks how much they want and where.  The guy asks for 50 crores to be dropped off at Reti Bandar.  He asks her to drop the money there and come alone, and Krishna would be sent after money is received.

Mansen asks her what they want.  Bhoomi tells him 50 crores.  Mansen tells her he will arrange the money and come with her.  Bhoomi says she will go alone.  

Bhoomi keeps the money on the road side and waits in hiding.  A van comes by picks up the money bag and leaves.  Bhoomi follows. The van is driven by Rudr, he spots Bhoomi and quickly turns the car and Bhoomi goes forward.  After Bhoomi goes further, Rudr reverses and goes in the opposite direction.  Bhoomi stops her car and looks for the van, but cannot see it.

Rudr and the guy arrive at the room, and check out the money in the bag.  Guy tells Rudr now they have the money they can leave.  Rudr tells him the money is marked and if they use it they will get caught.  Rudr says that Bhoomi u have committed a big mistake, u think u r very smart, now u have given me a weapon and I will use it against you.  

Guy tells Rudr I thought we can now leave so we can save ourselves from the police and the sick kid.  Rudr gets angry at the guy that Krishna is sick and he did not inform earlier.  Rudr puts the mask on his face and goes to see Krishna.

Krishna is sleeping.  Guy informs Rudr that Krishna had fever.   Rudr checks the temperature.  Krishna opens his eyes and sees Bhoomi standing there and tells her that as she had told him he did  not get frightened.  

At HH, Bhoomi is in her room and thinks about Krishna hugging his toys.  BD comes to her room She asks him if there is any news.   BD tells her not to worry they will find Krishna.

Krishna has 103 fever.  Guy says we cant take him or even call the doctors as his news is across the media, and if he is not treated he may not survive.  

Bhoomi tells BD that she is missing Arjun a lot today.  She says that a woman can pass her life without her husband but Bhagwan should not take away a father from a kid.

Guy tells Rudr that kids condition is getting worse, Rudr says he does not know what to do.  The Guy tells Rudr to leave the kid here and escape.  Rudr does not agree to do that.

Bhoomi says that if Arjun was here today he would have brought Krishna home by now. BD tells Bhoomi that no one can fill Arjun's void in their lives.  Bhoomi tells BD why do bad things keep happening to her, what has she done.  BD tells her she is a gem of a person and not to think like that.  Bhoomi tells him that Bhagwan has taken away her Arjun from her and now Krishna.  BD tells her nothing will happen to Krishna.  Bhoomi tells BD if something happens to Krishna she will not be able to live.

The episode ends in a 2 part screen.  Krishna sick and lying down with eyes closed and Bhoomi worried.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckystar007 thumbnail

4th Dec

All the family members were present in the hall and worried. Phone rings dada ji and Bhumika rushes the phone and Bhumi picks the phone. Kidnapper tells that cheated him and called the police, he thinks that she didn't love her child or didn't care of him. Bhumika told that she didn't tell the police. Kidnapper told that asked to Dev ji Goenika was going to police and told him about kidnapping, now you will pay 25 corer .she crying and told that they will all his wants but tells how is her Krishna, if he eat food or not. Kidnapper cut the phone and Bhumika calls him. Mansen goes to him and told her that what he want? She told that they knew that Bade dada ji has gone to meet Commissioner Roi.Mansen shocked and asked to dada ji that he has to think that what will the result of meeting of commissioner Roy. He tells tau ji I know it's all because of R.S and it's his new style of revenge. Dada ji told that without knowing they would not blame anyone. He tells Bhumi that he only want to searches of Krishna. Bhumika tells with tears, I know what you do only for good of Krishna. Dada ji told that how is it possible that Commission told me that he makes it confidential. Dada ji calls Bhumika and told her that to come with him. She asked, where? He tells, to commissioner I have to meet him right now. Just then press reporters enter in the house and asked about Krishna 's kidnapping, Bhumika refuses their news and   told that it's only a rumor. Bhumika and dada ji leave there.

Rudur watching T.V and seen that and shocked that how's this news has leaked, how done this, its dangerous for me.

At the police station Bhumika and Dada ji meets commissioner and Bhumika asked about Krishna 's searches. Commissioner tells that she didn't worried her child will come to her soon and they were doing there best to coming out him and he has doubt that news has leaked from their (Bhumika) relative or acquaintance. Bhumika and dada ji shocked.

At Goenika house, Aksh has seated in his room and worked on laptop. Mohini enter in the room and tells him, I have hared that what you are talking to your friends. Aksh burst on her and tells why she listening his friend and his talking and what is her interest in it. She told that she means that he informed to media about Krishna's kidnapping. Aksh told that yes he then? She told that why he did it because they didn't want to told that news to anyone. Aksh told that has our Krishna found without telling, no I also want him back and love him and it my honesty like dada ji. He added that when this will spread in the city now all the people engage with us and finding Krishna and then kidnaper can't hide their self and would caught because everyone seen Krishna's picture and they didn't hide him for a long time. Mohini told him that if that happened not done, as you want, then you think about the result of this, Krishna's life would come in dangers. Aksh tells please don't say like that will not happing with Krishna. Just then he saw Bhumika on his door and shocked. Bhumi leave with tears and he calls him but she left.

Bhumika stands in the front of Krishna 's morti and tells that why always she get punishment and turn his son back to him. L.K appears and told that you have to fight you battle yourself now time is coming and now you have to face the situation and picks your weapons and starts your battle, you cried a lot like Yashodha now you have to show your woman power.

Bhumika thinks that god give her power as he had gave to Arjun in sat yug to that she return Krishna back to his own house.

The phone ring and she picks the phone and tells how much money you want and where send it? Kidnapper told her that now mommy ji understand but you inform the media because of this you have to pay double and now want 50 caror and you know about Ratty Bandar, 100 kilometers far from Ratty Bandar you will left the money and one more think don't take police you with otherwise you are so intelligent. Bhumika told that what about Krishna .he told that you Krishna would reach to you after this. She took the phone. Mansen come there and asked her that what he told and what is his demand, Bhumika told that he wants 50 carors, Mansen told that so he want money, you don't be worry I do some arrangement of money and go with you. Bhumika told that no kaka sahib I would go alone.

Bhumika take money on the spot and hide in the side and waiting for kidnapper. A van comes from the front and a man picks the bag and the van gone. Bhumika chase the van. Rudur was driving the van and wearing a mask. He seen Bhumika to follow and turn his van at a U turn and hide in trees. Bhumika rushes her car on the straight and Rudur come out and goes on other way. Bhumika feels that she lost the van. She cried a lot and reaches home.

Rudur and Kidnapper reach to Krishna's place and open the bag and seen money. Kidnapper told that now we got money and we have leave from there. Rudur told, no use these all money is marked if you use one rupees then you would trap. He tells to bhumika, you have makes a big mistake and you will pay of this also big, you thinks yourself clever but you are so fool, you gives me a weapon and I use it on you and then you trust on your family a lot now I will firstly break your trust from your family. Kidnapper tells that I thought that we have got money, now we left this place and then can save from police and the ill child also. Rudur shocked to hear about Krishna's illness and shout on him that he tells this now. He wears his mask and reached to him. Krishna was faint and kidnapper told that he suffering from fever last night, I checked to thermometer and nearly 101. Rudur told him to give him thermometer; Rudrur checked him and temperature was 103.Krishna was unconsciousness he feels that Bhumika was there and she smiling, he calls her and tells, mommy you tells me that I'm your brave son and I will not scared, see I 'm not scared and I'm your brave son too. After telling this he faint and Rudur shocked to seen his condition.

At Goenika house, Bhumika was crying in her room and dada ji enter his room and told that come out and seat with other then she left some grief. Bhumika asked if some information about Krishna. Dada ji told that commissioner calls him and told that they found van but kidnapper also hide. Bhumika feels bad for Krishna.

At the kidnapper placed Rudur worrier about Krishna's condition. Kidnapper checked the temperature and told that bad because he has 103 and we can't get him to doctor or not bring doctor here too because in every news channel and paper published his picture if he didn't get treatment then he will not save.

Kidnapper asked to Rudur what we would do now. Rudur told that he didn't understand what he does? Kidnapper told that concede him and leave this child here and left from there if some bad happened with this child then we will get involved in this case. Rudur told that shut up and don't talk rubbished. Kidnapper told that he is not talk rubbished; they have to get someone else. Rudur told that are you crazy this is not my business, then I find out someone else, do as I told take care him. Bhumika told dada ji that if Arjun was alive then he has return Krishna back to me. Dada ji told yes you are right if out was alive we didn't get any problems, why god tested me always and what is my faults, why god ever punished me over others. Dada ji told that persons like you ones in millions and don't be worry every thing will be all right.

Episode End

zana456 thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update. oh i hope nothing hapens to our krishna. 😭 😭