Now Riya is after power not interested in Shivam !

kash_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
After uttaradhikari episode all this kidnaping and Bangkok drama was shown so that everyone should again developed distance from Riya...Shantiya again played her trick and she will tell that because of the deal Riya agreed to returned and she had asked for jhoola as a deal to save the family...so that Shivam and others should hate her 👏 ...I don't understand why Riya had returned as now Anupam and Bunty had left the show so she didn't have any other place to stay??...instead aking for jhoola Riya should have asked that Shantiya should accept that she is innocent and Sarla asked her to leave from Shivam's life 😡 ...Riya had missed to golden chance to expose Sarla and Shantiya 😡 😡 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savebookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even shivam does not seem to love Riya.He is always ready to believe worst of Riya. The video was shown by sarla whom he knows is a rotten apple. Who would film such things unless they have something to gain by it.Riya when doing her act should also have said she does not want to stay with a man who's reasoning capacity is that of a five year old
i. knoww. grr. why. that shitto did not say. i will negate in court only if u tell the truth to shivam . lekinnahin the CVs are interested. in gol gol same shivam hatred also raghuva nimmi hatred now they will hate her more and khusiya one fat plump milkwoman
DollBeans thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Riya still love Shivam but not interested in getting him back,,,she asked for Jhulla & Satta so she can make Shanti-Sarla to taste their own medicine

I want Riya to ignore  Shivam completely & concentrate on Satta only,,,but lets see
and thaat crap senior man why hell he signed free for that biiitch sarla as not guilty
idiot he is
and he thinjs namita was acting psycho

has he fkn ever seen how that dirty piglet sister of his screams tantrums whorress around ploting
kash_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What's the point in portraying as a selfish women who is after power and had come back to torture the family...Instead of asking for jhoola Riya should have asked that Sarla's truth should be disclosed to Raghav and Shivam...Then also Riya could able to find out who is plotting against her 😡 ...Now Riya had started believing that whatever bad had happened in family is because as of her and she likes to cry in alone as a ABLA NARI 🤣 🤣 🤣 ...Naturally how can the audience accept her as a idol when she is always crying like a silly child and as a spineless women 😡