Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1 lovely update so maan is a Casanova who uses girls for his pleasure he used geet and now threw her out of life but still couldn't get rid of her memories as he might have fallen for her geet completely broken and vows revenge maan though with his gf but still his anger and ego was too big to realize what grave sin he did he forcibly took geet and in his desire and anger he crossed every limits 
nakh5683 thumbnail
Part 2 saddy update maan reached hospital after giving geet her punishment according to him he blamed geet for Annie's condition geet somehow reached her home only to get more torture by her dad who didn't even bothered to ask abt her condition geet lost her mental stability maan realize his mistake but it's too late as he lost his jaan 
nakh5683 thumbnail
Part 3 lovely update geet had disappeared and maan was going insane he had married geet despite her condition geet was too lost in her world to realize how much maan was regretted his deed everyday he controls himself as he considers his punishment for hurting his jaan hoping someday geet will recognize him and forgive him his Dadi dosent like geet but maan is least bothered
chandrikaVARSH thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice part ...
his sister in hospital...
did geet behind this ..
doubt it...
poor her ..her patents blamed her...
leap is geet not normal now...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 updating! Y no pm??? wonderful update! superbly written! Poor Geet! Maaneet married! Maan worried nt finding her! he warns his guards! Maan then finds her in the terrace! Geet is nt mentally unstable! Maan regrets wt he did! Maan takes care of Geet as she is unable 2 do anything 4 herself! he baths her! he controls his desire! Geet oblivious. Maaneet come down 2 have breakfast! Dadi upset seeing Geet! she says she will have breakfast in her room! update soon
MGMahika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 4

Sabitri : Bahu mai upar ja rahi hu...mera nashta upar bhijba dena
said arrogantly

Priya : Par maa ji
before she could say something Sabitri Devi left for upstairs...Raj and Priya looking at her back helplessly...where Maan is careless, and Geet busy with her doll

Priya : Kya baat hai Maan aaj apne Geet ko taiyar bhi karwa diya.

Maan look at her hearing her question

Maan : Haan mom. Aaj Mishti mere sath office jayegi.
Then look at his Geet so as Priya

Priya : Par Maan...

Maan : Mishti thik se khao Jaan, dekho you messed your dress
he wiped her face with tissue paper ,Priya saw him how much he is avoiding them , his whole concern is only for Geet

After breakfast Maan and Geet bid bye to Raj and Priya left for Khurana Construction

Priya take breakfast in Sabitri devi Singh Khurana's room , after knocked the room she entered

Priya : Maa ji aapka nashta

Sabitri Devi : Rakh do yeha pe
Priya put that bedside table...and stood beside her

Sabitri Devi : Kuch kehna hai ?
Seeing her standing like that

Priya : Haan maa ji woh...aaj Annie arahi hai yeha ...
all the time looking at the ground then after finishing look up saw her having breakfast so she left from there

After her leaving Sabitri Devi took one photo frame that is on the table...her Maan Annie Vicky all are so happy but now all are faded like anything, wiped her tears from the frame that fall from her eyes. Caressing that with so much love like they are in real and she is feeling them with her trembling old fingers...

In Maan's Car

Maan typing his laptop but his all concentration on his Mishti who is always stay busy with her doll...Suddenly he remember he have to visit her doctors...he is thinking medicine isn't working properly, because it's now 2months still she is same where he is giving her all medicines, he feels scared of this thoughts how he got his Mishti back and in what condition...

Khurana Construction

Maan reached Khurana Construction holding Geet waist in protective manner like want to tell everyone she is his only his and as soon as he entered the KC whole office became a terror zone. The staff who was enjoying by now were back to their respective place fearing their MD Maan Singh Khuranna. They knew very well Maan as a person who hardly lost his temper,,, he was a terror for the whole staff, but for all girls he is DD(Dhak Dhak...hayy for me too)but today all are seeing him with one girl , his hold showing it also how possessive he is for her...Maan saw everyone looking at them especially Geet...and gossiping

Maan : I didn't thought I give you salary for gossiping here...if you can't work more then I will throw you out now from my office...
all got feared of his threatening and BTW let me introduce her holding Geet shoulder lovingly yet proactively , she is looking at Maan then all of strangers who is looking at her, some of jealousy and some of in admiration because she look like Angel in her white dress also without makeup my WIFE GEET MAAN SINGH KHURANA...now all of you if still wants your job's then go back to your work

Geet is looking all surrounding with amazement , it showing royalty everywhere where could she seen ...

Maan enter in his cabin with Geet leaving all in confusing how and when MSK got married ...where they didn't noticed apart of Sameera with him.

Maan : Aaj Mishti itni shant kyu hai ? Mishti ko apna office achha nahi laga
holding her in his embrace, kissed her hair but she didn't reply still looking at KC design's, then she goes Maan's Private room Maan saw that what is she doing, suddenly someone knocked his cabin, he straight went to his chair.

Maan : Come in

He saw Aditya Shergil(Adi) Maan's accountant. Adjusting his space he enter.

Adi : Good morning Sir...
Maan only nodded yeh Mehta wali file...joh aapne kaal pucha tha said between his stammering

After sometime Sasha also come to his cabin

Sasha : MK ispe aapke signature chahiye , delivery k liye bhejni hai

Maan gave his signature, she is looking everywhere for that girl whom MK introduced as his wife...After sometime he give that file to her

Sasha : MK Mr.Singhal k sath Aapki abhi meeting hai aur woh aapka 30minutes se wait kar rahe hai conference hall mein

Maan looking at his watch then nodded and ordered them to leave, after they left Maan entered in his private room where is Geet.

Entering he saw she is again sitting on the ground with her doll playing forgetting everything around her , her Maan also , it's so painful to know your love one is front of you but you cant showered you love to them...his heart aching to see his Mishti who is lost somewhere,,,she isn't his Mishti , how can be she ? Where his Mishti can't able to stops her talking and here she is talk rarely, if you asked anything, you might not get any reply, she hardly feeling anyone's presence beside her. His eyes turn moist to see his destruction how he did that tactfully, and now how will he mend this ?

~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers I want to say something...Please I can't able to give PM few days so please pardon me for this because I'm too depressed in this days...so how's is the update please read and tell me with your lovely Comments and Likes

MG
Edited by MGMahika - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

sonaly1234 thumbnail
When you will update??. Please continue soon .Edited by sonaly1234 - 7 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 another update! awesome update! well written! Priya asks Maan if he got Geet ready! Maan says he is taking Geet to the office! Maan remains aloof frm his family! Maaneet leave! Geet plays with her doll! Priya gives her breakfast! She tells SD Annie is coming! SD looks at the pic with Maan. Vicky n Annie! they were so happy! Maaneet atrruve at KC! his staff stares at them! Maan taunts n shouts them! he introduces Geet as his wife! they r shocked n j! Sasha comes 2 Maan's cabin n informs him of the meeting! she looks 4 Geet! Maan goes 2 his private room! Geet is there! Maan looks at Geet! his love is near bt far away! wt happened in the past? update soon! thanks 4 clarity regd pms!
zida thumbnail
nic pt
maan only thinking abut geet
but why dadi is angry with maan
becoz of geet or maan deed?
MGMahika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Teaser

Geet : She is a bi****...I will kill her bloody bi****

Slap

Maan Slapped her with his all force...then grabbed her arms in his tight fist making her flinch

Maan : Bas ...enough bohat ho gaya...aab aur nahi...bohat bardasht kar liya yeh tumhari bachapana , I will send you mental hospital tomorrow from where I brought you
he burst on her with his anger not knowing his words breaking her apart ,unknown to all could her heart will tolerate this ...orrr...
Edited by MGMahika - 7 years ago