Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If that's the case then you must teach me some choice Hindi/Urdu words so I too can shower my 'praises' on CVs. 😆. Their 'splendid' work can best be described through use of words of the 4 letter variety. I definitely need to learn H/ U versions of those. 😆Originally posted by: dynamic_doll
you are back now...so i will try my best to stick to English but sometimes one has to use hindi/urdu to shower praises on cvs😉
those Urdu words can't be pronounced 😉If that's the case then you must teach me some choice Hindi/Urdu words so I too can shower my 'praises' on CVs. 😆. Their 'splendid' work can best be described through use of words of the 4 letter variety. I definitely need to learn H/ U versions of those. 😆