Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Roshini-
Awesome :)
Lovely 👏 👏
Its sooo beautiful yaar
❤️I really really loved itI shared it with my sister .Brilliant work dear .U know l love that song so much its my favorite .🤗
Originally posted by: Savera84
Nice. I missed all this fun 5 years ago. I am enjoying it now. Thanks for the opportunity.
Cheers...
one of my favorite song.
the VM was awesome...outstanding...after a long time I came across something like this...
i loved it very much and shared it with my friends.
do continue making vms like this
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
856