Frequent Posters

preeti.1 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I think bulbul agga ki story he i forgot its name 
Agar fairytail nahi heto 
preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Come on guys try some more thoda dimag lagao yaar itne main hi haar maan gaye πŸ˜†
preetymaaneet thumbnail

Maan married geet to protect her from someone, maan have some feelings for her, but geet πŸ˜• no idea about that, maan make ice cream for geet on their engagement day πŸ˜‰
(i m reading this story 9th time again 1 of my fav story although its still ongoing this hint is enough i think πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Guys guess story name , writer's name your fav scene n brief of story πŸ˜‰ ( who ll ans all this ll be winner )  on maaneet anniversary we ll declare FAN NO-1 OF FF 
and 1 more thing u have to writer 1 scene based around this plot πŸ˜‰ i know i m devil 

winner of FF-8  is πŸ˜‘πŸ’” NO 1 TRIED TO FIND THATπŸ’”  πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
MGMahika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
ResEdited by MGMahika - 7 years ago
MGMahika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
U me aur

Writer Vrinda
I Love all parts kya bolu

Haan when Geet is angry and rejected married to him because Maan called her thief because she is stolen mangos from his trees

In this Geet is too innocent to understand Maan feeling she is exactly a child because her villagers treated her like that . He married herbecause he have some feelings for her and also protect her from Ram Shaym

I know I loose, forget it
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetymaaneet

Maan married geet to protect her from someone, maan have some feelings for her, but geet πŸ˜• no idea about that, maan make ice cream for geet on their engagement day πŸ˜‰
(i m reading this story 9th time again 1 of my fav story although its still ongoing this hint is enough i think πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Guys guess story name , writer's name your fav scene n brief of story πŸ˜‰ ( who ll ans all this ll be winner )  on maaneet anniversary we ll declare FAN NO-1 OF FF 
and 1 more thing u have to writer 1 scene based around this plot πŸ˜‰ i know i m devil 

winner of FF-8  is πŸ˜‘πŸ’” NO 1 TRIED TO FIND THATπŸ’”  πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

U, me, aur hum
By vrinda22
Lost count how many times I read
Fav scene, maan kissing geet for first time behind the pillar for challenge
Story... Really 100+ parts hai
Scene... Pls mujhe maaf karo
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: preetymaaneet

maan's sister ask maaneet son what maaneet call each other n he tell its jaan. Then geet ask her SIL'sson what they call each other n he told it shona n sweeto vice versa.

winner of FF-7 is angel.princess congs dear πŸ‘

since nobody found this one can you tell us the name of the FF?
preetymaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

since nobody found this one can you tell us the name of the FF?

main zarror batati agar kisi ne try kiya hota but no1take initiative so why to help those who don't want to help herself.

about u then dear u already have PDF of this story πŸ˜† ab dhundo konsi story hai yeh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
preetymaaneet thumbnail

Maan raped geet😭😭 later he realizes his mistake. he don't know about his daughter. geet show other world that she is married n her husband is ...πŸ˜‰ 
winner of FF-9 is MGMahika congs dear 
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
story- Mann se Zude Rishtey
Writer- Misty drastifan di 

i love this story so much.
i love geet father character.
geet father understand her daughter and stand with her every time. and told everyone she married and her husband went to abroad.
i forgot maan sister name. i think meera  and her husband name is dev. 
maan raped geet after years .he attached his daughter. and he already engaged with one girl. she is very possesive , patient charcter .he accepted marriage in sake of his mom. finaally his mom died. 
my favourite scenes- baby slap maan because maan said to baby that i will give new mom to stay with me. baby slap to maanπŸ˜† and dev shocked face πŸ˜† in maan wore mangultra in geet neck. maan cooking their marriage stories like filmy type.finally geet surprised maan for his birthady to london. 
but love all part  very much. mishty di ur awesome writerπŸ˜ƒ

scene plot- geet know maan sister not well so she come to see to her. unfortunately she went to other place. maan attracted geet that he raped her. after years. sister found geet in road side and she told everything to maan sis. maan sis angry with maan. dev stand geet like protective brother. maan sis really good friend. dev wanted maan accept geet whole heartly not in sake of baby. maan also fallen love with geet but he not realised . i hate geet bua character how dare she beat geet child. sad part -baby in danger in sake of viral fever  that time geet shattered fully.

Edited by maaneetfavo - 7 years ago