Frequent Posters

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Res but a cute update..
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great so Shikhar & Shivanya will also join ISHVEER'S anniversary party...fantastic didu
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was a very loving update.ishveers romance was very nice.but all the time their is someone to disturb them.but ragini is really a cutie pie.waiting for next.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 473(NEW YEAR TREAT EPISODES).
Ranveer walked in the stairs having Raagini in his hand and he walked in the corridor towards their room were cutie pie lovingly rested her head in his shoulders well. Ranveer smiling seeing his daughter's cuteness walked towards their room and they came to their room and entering their room Ranveer kept the file and Ishani's phone in table and he went and sat in the bed and made Raagini comfortable in his embrace. 
Raagini(took her head from Ranveer's shoulders): Papa..
Ranveer(seeing her):kya chahiye baby?
Raagini(cutely started to cry again): Papa..
Ranveer(seeing her suddenly crying): Arrey baby why are you crying?
Raagini(cutely crying showed her finger out of the room): Mama..
Ranveer(caressing her hair with his hand affectionately):hmm so my beti is so much attached to her mother hain na? Tk Mama will come Mama has gone to bring milk to you she will come okay?(wiping her tears in her tiny cheek):So no need to cry..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and hearing his words shook her head as okay): hmm
Ranveer:come on hug Papa..
Raagini seeing him a child look lovingly hugged him were Ranveer too with heart full of happiness to be with his daughter hugged her well and started to caress her back. 
Ishani boiled the milk and then took the bowl of milk holding it with the cloth and she poured it in a silver glass and then she kept the bowl in the slap and then she closed the milk bowl with a plate and then she went to the cupboard and brought sugar and mixed sugar in the milk and then stirring it with a spoon and then dropping the spoon for washing and then she took another glass and then she made the milk warm and then pouring the milk in the silver glass and taking it in her hand she started to walk out of the kitchen and she walked in the hall and she got up in the stairs and then she walked in the corridor and finally she came to their room and entering their room she saw Ranveer caressing Raagini's back and Raagini was kept on raising her head and seeing him and Ranveer was making her to lay in his shoulders again and again. 
Ishani(with a smile came to the other side of the bed and she sat next to Ranveer and seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(with a cute excitement taking her head from Ranveer's shoulders and seeing Ishani): Mama..(she smiled cutely to Ishani).
Ishani(smiling to her):My baby got hungry and she has woke up from sleep I think..(with a smile):Tk come Mama has brought Doodh to you have it and then you can sleep well. 
Raagini(shaking her head as okay and seeing Ranveer cutely): Papa..Mama 
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm okay go to Mama and have Doodh.(he left Raagini in the bed).
Raagini(cutely walked in the bed and came to Ishani and lovingly sat in the lap of Ishani):Mama..
Ishani(smiling to her showed the glass to Raagini's mouth): drink it.
Raagini(seeing milk in glass today): Mama..(she cutely showed the milk glass and saw Ishani).
Ishani:(in a lovingly tone caressing her hair): Baby you have little bit grown know?from now try to drink from glass instead of feeding bottle okay? And Mama has brought the milk in silver glass its very healthy to drink milk in silver glass okay drink it..
Raagini(hearing the words of Ishani cutely shook her head as yes): hmm(she lovingly went to the glass with her mouth and kept her mouth in the glass and started to drink the milk slowly).
Ranveer had a smile seeing Raagini's way of drinking and the way Ishani was feeding Raagini milk with complete motherly care. Ranveer got up from the bed and he was about to walk to the cupboard were Ishani saw him and signed as where he is going were Ranveer showed the cupboard and indicated her that he is going to change were Ishani with a smile shook her head as okay. Ranveer went to the cupboard and he opened the cupboard and took the dresses for changing and he entered the washroom. Raagini cutely drinking the milk and finished it. 
Ishani(seeing the milk completely over in the glass and saw Raagini): so this only has made my baby to wake up that much hunger you had in your stomach?
Raagini(cutely having the milk in her upper lips cutely): hmm Mama..
Ishani(kept the glass in the lamp table and took her Saree and she wiped Raagini's mouth milk with her saree and smiling to her):yes finally done my doll. Chalo come on hug Mama and sleep now..
Raagini cutely got up from her lap and saw Ishani and shook her head as okay and hugged Ishani were Ishani started to caress Raagini's back to make her sleep were Ranveer came out of the washroom changed himself to night dress and keeping his phone and watch in the lamp table and he gave a smile to Ishani and Ishani too smiled to him and he went to the door and he locked the door and he came to the bed and he sat next to Ishani and he saw the time in the clock getting its 2.30 feeling tiered. 
Ranveer:Ishani I am feeling sleepy can I sleep?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): Haan Ranveer sleep well good night. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and wishing her good night he laid in the bed well were Ishani too made Raagini to sleep well after another half an hour and then she laid Raagini in the bed and then she took the pillow and kept it in one side of Raagini and she went to her cupboard and she opened it and took her night dress and she entered the washroom to change and taking few minutes she came out of the washroom changing herself to night dresses and then she came to the bed and took the pillow from Raagini's one side and then she turned off the lights and she laid beside Raagini were the trio had a beautiful sleep after all the hurdles in their life. 
NEXT DAY MORNING.
It was exactly 9 o clock in the morning were RV mansion was so happy were Amba, Baa, Kailash, Sharman, Parul, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband, Mithesh,Chaitali, Pratik,Manas were in the hall. Were Sharman and Pratik were having the poppers in their hand and they were talking among themselves and were making some arrangements.Devarsh was standing in the upstairs hitting his side in the pillar and was seeing the hall and the arrangements that were happening in the hall with a irked face.As he was seeing it there was tap in his shoulders were this made him to stand well and he saw who is it were it was Disha
Disha(with a fun making smile):What happen to you?Why are you seeing the hall like this standing here?
Devarsh(with a anger face): hmm today its wedding anniversary for Ishani and Ranveer it seems. Pratik and Sharman Bhaiya has done all the arrangements that too in the idea of that Amba.Don't know what are the surprise for Ishani and Ranveer that Amba has made for them.
Disha(in the way of warning him):See Devarsh see to that whether any one is around you and then talk okay. As your astrology is so worst now a days.You are calling Amba with name If Ranveer hears this he will throw you out of the house. 
Devarsh:But also Amba is a servant only know to us once but Haan but also Ishani and Ranveer can never send me out because Ranveer is loyal to his master and Ishani is hearing her husband words. 
Disha:(with a silent face):See don't think that Ranveer is doing it for Papa and all he is only doing it for Ishani okay? He may not tell it but only for Ishani's happiness he is allowing all of us in his house. Here after just shut up and be in the house I too came to that decision. Now all have changed Rithika, Nirbhay and Ranveer and Ishani's love is very deep now a days.Did you see did they completely went away from each other in the DNA video you and that Nirbhay's mother did?They got back together again know?
Devarsh(with anger): Haan that is what I don't understand what ever happens Ranveer and Ishani are getting back to each other. 
Disha:See their love story is like that they can never be away from each other. So If you want this luxury life shut up and be without falling in anyone's eyes often. 
Devarsh saw Disha and giving a impossible head shake started to walk from there were Disha too saw the hall with a not minding face and getting irritated started to walk to her room and she entered her room and saw Krish who was sleeping so well in the bed and with a not minding face went to the lamp table and took her phone and then her head phone from the table and she put the head phone pin in the phone and she put the head phones in her ears.
Disha:Till this celebration and all over they will be keep on smiling and shouting to be away from those things this is the only choice.(she turned on songs and started to hear it).
Amba(seeing Sharman and Pratik): Thanks for your both help to do this surprise to Ranveer and Ishani. 
Sharman(smiling to her):Kaki you will tell thanks to your sons?
Amba:oh tk sorry for telling thanks but really you both have made the arrangements well I know the surprise is going to be amazing for Ranveer and Ishani.
Sharman:haan sure Kaki(seeing Parul): Parul see to that you are capturing the surprised faces of Ranveer and Ishani okay?
Parul: Haaan tk(she gave a cute smile to him)
Ranveer and Raagini were sleeping cutely in bed were Ishani after the bath came out of the washroom were she was looking cute in her multi color Saree that Ranveer presented her yesterday night and she came to the mirror were her wet hair took her beauty to the different extreme. 
Ishani(seeing the Saree in the mirror in thoughts with a smile): hmm Ranveer has got a nice Saree only for me. I woke up early and told Mala to bring it from Ranveer's car by giving her Ranveer's car key and she too brought the paper bag and gave it to me. (she dropped the towel in the dressing table and she saw for the hair dryer were she didn't find it were thinking for a while and realizing):to clean the dressing table I kept it in the lamp table draw let me take it(she walked around the bed and she came to the lamp table that was in the side were Ranveer was sleeping and she bent herself and opened the draw).
As she was seeing for the hair dryer and as the hair was falling in front and disturbing her to search were she held her hair and put it back to her were the water drops in her hair fell on Ranveer's face that slowly made Ranveer to shrink his face were he opened his eyes and touched his cheek were the water drop was and was about to turn and see from where the water drop fell on his face were he saw Ishani with wet hair searching for something in the lamp table draw were his face had a smile seeing her and his eyes went to her white hip that was exposed to him as she was bending and his face turned seductive and Ishani took the hair dryer in the second draw and she closed the draw and she was about to raise herself were before she could raise Ranveer with a cute seductive face held her hand that made Ishani to turned and see him and seeing him out of the sleep with a smile. 
Ishani:Good morning. 
Ranveer(cutely): hmm but I want kiss now. 
Ishani(in a cute strict tone):Naughty wala how you got up?
Ranveer:hmm as your water drop in hair fell in my face I got up. (pulled her close to him were Ishani almost fell on his in the bed)
Ishani:(in a cute low tone):Ranveer chodo mujhe..
Ranveer(shaking his head as no):Want you with me for sometime. 
Ishani(seeing him a cute look and she kept the hair dryer in the lamp table and seeing him): Ranveer Raagini is sleeping here only leave me. 
Ranveer(leaving her hand and putting his hand behind her and lovingly hugged her well and made her to lay on him and seeing her with a smile in a husky tone):She is sleeping only know?
Ishani:Ranveer I took bath already and you have got up now only leave me. 
Ranveer (brought his hands to her shoulders and made her to get up and he too got up from the bed and then as both were sitting in the bed seeing her):Ishani ek kiss please..
Ishani(pinching his cheek well):my good boy know? not now come on go and get ready its getting late for you know to go to office?
Ranveer:(with a longing face):Today our wedding anniversary Ishani please want few minutes to be close to you.
Ishani was seeing him and was struggling what to tell were ranveer with a smile held her hand and he got up from the bed and signed her to get up were Ishani too got up with him were Ranveer turned her to him and putting his hand behind her back and he saw her a cute look and he started to make her walk in the back and he took her to the wall near the cupboard and he made her to hit her back in the wall and saw her with a smile. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute smile):What happen?
Ranveer(seeing her well): looking beautiful in this Saree. How you took the Saree from the car?
Ishani:Morning itself I gave the car key to Mala and told her to bring it. 
Ranveer:hmm its so nice to you.Tk tell me what you want from me in this wedding day?
Ishani: you gave all the surprises to me yesterday night itself that itself more than enough to me.
Ranveer:hmm I will be giving surprises to my wife always because I love the surprised face of my Ishani. But I want to know what kind of husband you want from this wedding day?
Ishani(seeing him cutely and touching his cheek with her hand and seeing him); I promise you that I will never take your possessiveness in a wrong way so I want my Ranveer to be possessive on me always. 
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm okay If you want that possessive Ranveer(he showed his cheek to her):Give kiss..
Ishani(smiling seeing Ranveer's cuteness lovingly kissed his cheek and in his ears): I want my controlling Ranveer who used to tell me where I should go and where I should not go.
Ranveer(immediately turned his other side cheek and showed that cheek to her): hmm give me another kiss to get your controlling Ranveer. 
Ishani(cutely kissed his next cheek too and seeing him):Then I want my Ranveer to be as usual like when he need to get angry he need to get angry or when he need to be romantic he need to be romantic overall my Ranveer need be his own self. 
Ranveer(smiling to her took his lips close to her): hmm now in lips.
Ishani: No way Ranveer I have took bath and you didn't even brush come on go and get ready. (she pushed him from her). 
Ranveer(coming out of her and seeing her):Tk okay but I want a special night today. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay): Haan tk..
Ranveer(smiled to her and seeing her):Where is that paper bag?
Ishani(showed the table):There..
Ranveer:Ek minute wait a while..(he went to the table and saw the paper bag have the box and took the box out of the bag and he opened the box and took the photo of their marriage and he showed it to Ishani):Can I hang it?
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer smiled to her and he went towards the wall and he saw the nail free next to his one photo and he held the holder of the photo and he hanged the photo in the wall of their room were he saw it a glance were they both looked so cute on their wedding day and he turned and saw Ishani were she too seeing their marriage photo that was hanging in their room wall now and she signed him that its super.Ranveer came to her again and he signed her to wait again and he started to walk to the table again were this moment Ishani was not able to understand for what Ranveer is telling her to wait were Ranveer opened the draw of the table and he took a file out of it and then he opened the file and he took the papers in it and he left the file in the table and he came to Ishani and showed the papers were it was the Divorce paper and property paper he gave her. 
Ranveer:(with a feeling face): Ishani you itself know that why I am so possessive on you because from small you were my doll and my precious diamond Ishani. When a driver's son gets it surely he will think to keep it with him only and will never let other hands to touch it and that is why I am so possessive on you. When I was loving you one sided I used to think that will a wealthy girl like Ishani would ever become my wife? and I had the answer too that she can never become my wife and she will never feel proud to call herself a servant's wife but (with a proud smile): My Ishani is not like other woman she married me today and she was against her brother who talked worst about me. And I was happy to hear that you are proud in telling you this servant's wife.
Ishani(cutely): you heard what I told to Devarsh?
Ranveer: Haan
Ishani(smiling to him lovingly caressing his cheek): I will love my hard working Ranveer always.There is nothing wrong in telling that I am a wife of the man who was servant and who has become a great businessman. 
Ranveer:hmm I know you well(he showed the Divorce papers to her and then property papers): you have signed in the property paper only that is enough to tell I have got a wife who is valuing me and not my money.So from today here after I should never do this wrong of getting the property from you or should never ever think to give Divorce papers again to you. (he held the both the papers in front of him and he tore the papers into pieces and he went to the waste bin and he dropped the papers in it and he saw her)
Ishani seeing him with a cute face she came close to him and lovingly hugged him well were Ranveer too hugged her back well.
Ishani(coming out of the hug):Thank you.
Ranveer(seeing her a cute face):I don't want thank you I want a special night today as its our Suhagraat today and wish that you won't behave the same way you behaved in our actual Suhagraat. 
Ishani(seeing him a cute face): wo actually I was angry on you that time so only I behaved like that.
Ranveer:Hello you didn't behave angry alone you drank that drink what Chaitali Kaki gave and then you almost showed all your Sunny deol attitude to me. 
Ishani:(seeing him):sorry.
Ranveer(smiling to her): its okay now come on tell me that we will have a Suhagraat today and as tomorrow is Sunday I can be active in the night for long time and I can sleep in the morning(he gave a wink to her). 
Ishani(shook her head as okay with a shy smile): hmm I am ready. 
Ranveer:Tk let me go and get ready..
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer moved from her and Ishani's face was having so much reddish now were Ranveer took his dresses for the day in the cupboard and he entered the washroom were Ishani seeing him gone to the washroom smiling to herself went to the lamp table and took the hair dryer and started to walk to her mirror to make herself ready for the day. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 474(NEW YEAR TREAT EPISODES).
Ishani drying her hair and she made her light make up as usual and she looked herself in the mirror for the final check up were she was perfectly ready for the day were that was the moment were Raagini cutely got up in the bed and she sat in the bed with a sleep awaken face and saw Ishani in front of the mirror. 
Raagini:mama
Ishani(hearing Raagini calling her turned and saw Raagini cutely):My cutie pie got up,,
Raagini got up in the bed and walking was coming towards Ishani were Ishani too came to the bed and Raagini too standing in the bed hugged Ishani well.Ishani hugging her and then taking Raagini in her hand were Raagini as soon as Ishani took her in her hand came out of the hug and saw Ishani with a cute smile. Ishani lovingly kissed Raagini's forehead and gave a smile to her daughter and she sat in the bed and made Raagini to sit in her lap were they both were chatting with each other lovingly were Ranveer after few minutes came out of the washroom wearing a white pant and the light blue shirt were Ishani's eyes got stuck on Ranveer as soon as he came out of the washroom and she was falling for him seeing his charming look were Ranveer seeing Raagini in Ishani's lap came to them with a smile by drying his hair with the towel. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie got up?
Raagini(cutely): hmm Papa..(seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(came out of admiring Ranveer): Haan Baby..
Raagini showed the washroom to Ishani were Ishani giving a smile to her held Raagini well and got up holding Raagini and she went to the cupboard and took Raagini's towel and dresses and she entered the washroom to make Raagini ready by giving her a bath. Ranveer smiling seeing the happiness he got back that he missed in these 5 months and he dropped the towel in the bed stand and went to the mirror and started to comb his hair and then he went to the cupboard and took his belt and he tuck in the shirt well and he wore the belt and he saw himself in the mirror and he started to make up himself and he made himself ready for the day and he saw the mirror for the final check and getting satisfied in it and he started to walk to the sofa and he sat in the sofa and took the magazine from the tea poi and started to read it and he was waiting for Raagini and Ishani to come out. Taking sometime Ishani brought Raagini wearing a white shirt with red strips and red pant came out of the washroom and she brought Raagini to the bed and she put the towel in Raagini's head and started to dry it well were cutie pie after getting dried her hair saw Ishani with a lovely smile were Ishani too smiled to her and took Raagini in her hand and making her stand in the bed stand and she walked to the dressing table and took the make up kit of Raagini and she came to Raagini and took Raagini and making her to sit in the bed and she too sat next to her and started to make Raagini ready by combing her hair and putting powder in her face and then seeing a final check of Raagini and she took Raagini in her hand and then with other hand took the make up kit from the bed and keeping it back in the dressing table and she went to Ranveer who was sitting in the sofa. 
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(taking his head from the magazine and seeing Ishani and Raagini with a smile keeping the magazine back in the tea poi and got up and seeing Raagini): Oh cutie pie got ready?
Raagini(shook her head as okay): hmm
Ishani:you were waiting for us?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):As its our wedding day I just thought that let us go down together and have breakfast with all family members who are available in the dinning table. 
Ishani: hmm okay let us go..(she held Raagini well and was about to walk).
Raagini(before they walk):Mama..(she was showing their wedding photo that Ranveer hanged sometime before and seeing him): Mama Papa..
Ranveer and Ishani had a smile seeing Raagini exactly identifying them in photo were Ranveer smiled to Ishani and seeing Raagini. 
Ranveer;Cutie pie that was the photo taken on the special day when Papa got Mama as my wife. 
Raagini(cutely smiling): hmm.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and then Raagini):Shall we go..?
Both Raagini and Ishani shook their head as yes were Ranveer went to the door and opened the door and he started to walk out of the room were Ishani holding Raagini in her hand started to walk out and Ranveer and Ishani having Raagini both were walking beside each other in the corridor. 
Pratik(who was kept on seeing Ranveer and Ishani's room door and was waiting for it to open standing in the hall and now seeing their room door was open seeing all):Ranveer and Ishani is coming with Raagini..
All of them started to get up from the sofa and each of them went behind each pillar and hided themselves were Sharman and Pratik having the popper in their hand went to the each side of the stairs and they hided themselves there. As they were hiding there Ranveer and Ishani came to the stairs were Ranveer smiling to Raagini got Raagini from Ishani and held his daughter well in his embrace and they were getting down in the stairs when they came to the 4th step that was the moment were Sharman and Pratik as per planned turned the popper button were the color papers from the popper popped out and that color papers were going up in the air and finally fell on Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini were Ranveer and Ishani had a not understanding face and seeing up and on the sides were Raagini seeing color papers falling on her cutely opened her hands and held color paper in her hand and seeing it was smiling on it. Before Ranveer and Ishani could think that was the moment..
All family members(came out of the pillars and then Sharman and Pratik out of the stairs in chorus):Happy Wedding day Ishani and Ranveer..
Ranveer and Ishani seeing all of them had a surprised face were they really didn't expect this at all were there was a surprised smile in Ranveer and Ishani's face were Parul clicked all the photos from the moment Ranveer and Ishani came down till they get surprised and ensuring she got all the photos perfectly and she too came and stood with all with a smiling face. Raagini was seeing the color paper in her hand and smiling seeing it still. 
Ranveer(seeing all):Arrey you guys really made us surprised..
Sharman:(coming to him): Haan Ranveer you both are the back bone of this house and how will we leave the wedding day of these two love birds without celebrating?.(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani):Happy wedding anniversary Ranveer and Ishani. 
Ranveer:Thank you sharman. 
Ishani:Thank you Bhaiya for all the arrangement. 
Sharman:Arrey all the idea was Amba Kaki's idea only..
Ranveer and Ishani saw Amba and had a smile were Ranveer..
Ranveer(leaving Raagini down in the floor):Baby go to Dadi..
Raagini hearing it cutely ran to Amba and hugged her legs so well were Ranveer saw Ishani and signed they need to get blessing from all elders were Ishani shook her head as okay and they walked to Baa and they fell in Baa's feet and Baa wished them to be happy always were they got blessing from Laxmi and her husband and then Mithesh and Chiatali and from all the elders.All the young people too wished them for their anniversary.Raagini seeing Ranveer and Ishani falling in everyone feet went to Kailash from Amba and lovingly raised her hands to him were Kailash took her in his hand and smiled to him were cutie pie held his shoulders and was seeing everything happening in the hall with a happy smile. Ranveer and Ishani getting everyone blessing and wishes and came to Amba and Kailash and they both fell in their feet and they blessed them and Ranveer saw Amba with a emotional face. 
Ranveer:Thank you so much Maa you have really surprised us and made us happy. 
Amba(caressing Ranveer's cheek with a smile and seeing Ishani): Ishani you ever know what was Ranveer's biggest happiness?
Ishani signed Amba to tell with a head shake and light smile in her face
Amba(seeing Ishani and then Ranveer):He became a businessman, he earned lot of money, property in that I and Baba was happy but Ranveer was not happy in those things and all because his real happiness was in this day only the day he got you as his wife. More than you I can never give any other big happiness to Ranveer because only you are the real happiness of Ranveer. I want you both to be happy always like this being with each other.Happy wedding anniversary. 
Ishani and Ranveer smiling to her with a emotional face and seeing each other went close to Amba and hugged her in each shoulders were Amba hugged both of them with her both hands. All had a emotional smile seeing such a affectionate bonding. 
Sharman(seeing them):kaki If you allow them for now let us give the next surprise to them. 
Amba(with a smile leaving Ranveer and Ishani and seeing Sharman): haan you bring the surprise to them.
Ranveer:Arrey really you people have made many surprises to us? 
Pratik:Ranveer you have married our sister how we will leave such a great chance to surprise you both. 
Ranveer(cutely):Thank you Mota Babu
Pratik(cutely): you are welcomed. 
Sharman went to the kitchen and told Mala something and he came to the hall again were Raagini cutely showed the floor to Kailash and he too smiled to her and left her in the floor were cutie pie lovingly came to Ishani and stood near her legs were Ishani smiling to Raagini caressed her hair with a love. Mala brought Trolley moving to the hall and then she kept it in the center of the hall were the trolley upper part was hidden by a cloth tent. 
Sharman(seeing all of them and seeing Ranveer):Now the next surprise to the best couple of our house is..(he took the cloth tent were there was a choco truffle cake):Come on Ranveer and Ishani come and cut the cake. 
Ranveer and Ishani really were surprise to the extreme were they didn't expect this at all and they exchanged a surprise look and smile. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini who was holding the papers in her hand and playing cutely bending to her and getting the color papers from her and putting it down in the floor): Baby you can come and play with the paper come with Mama and papa now. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani): hmm 
Ranveer started to walk to the cake were Ishani too making Raagini walk came to the cake and they saw the wordings in the cake as HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO THE LOVELY COUPLE RANVEER AND ISHANI were Sharman gave the knife to Ranveer and Ranveer got it with a smile and saw Raagini who was seeing the cake with aww expression. 
Ranveer:Cutie pie.
Raagini(cutely seeing Ranveer and showing the cake to him): Papa..
Ranveer(bending to her):Shall we cut the cake..?
Raagini(without getting it and also in a cute face): hmmm
Ranveer gave the knife in the hands of Raagini and signed Ishani to hold it were Ishani held the knife with a happy smile and Ranveer too held the knife on the other side. Ranvere and Ishani's hand were holding Raagini hand in between their hand were the knife was in Raagini's hand and they were about to cut the cake and all were seeing them with a happy smile standing around them. 
Shikhar with a anger face entered his car in RV mansion gate were Shivanya was silently seeing Shikhar face. Shikhar parked the car in the parking of RV mansion and he got down from the car wearing a Maroon pant and white shirt and Maroon coat were Shivanya too got down immediately wearing a pink Chudidar with white designs in it. shikhar locked the car and started to walk fast were Shivanya too came behind him.Shikhar as walking itself took the paper from inside his coat. 
Shivanya(coming behind him and held his hand):Shikhar ek minute please listen to me. 
Shikhar(standing and seeing her):What I should listen Shivanya? we came from Jamshedpur last week itself and two days before itself we got the divorce formalities done in the court and its ready to divorce now krisha signed in the divorce paper and only that Devarsh need to sign it and by next week their Divorce case is coming to the court and surely they will get divorced by next week my sister will be free from that marriage which was a meaningless one. 
Shivanya:haan I too agree but why are you so much angry now?
Shikhar:I hate that Devarsh If I think him itself I am getting angry like anything now I just want to throw this papers on his face and get sign to him. Because of him only now my sister is in the situation to make a second marriage and it will be a name that she has married second time in her complete life. If this Devarsh didn't come in her life surely we would have married a good person to her and she would have lived a good life but because of this Devarsh..(he was having a anger face).
Shivanya(held his shoulders to calm him down):shikhar please for others who are in this house at least give the paper to Devarsh in a calm way okay?
Shikhar(seeing her a anger glance): Let me try..(he started to walk were Shivanya too followed him and as soon as he came to the entrance of the house and before he enter he saw Ishani and Ranveer having Raagini between them and were about to cut the cake and he stopped himself were Shivanya too came with him and seeing him standing silently now and then saw inside the house and seeing Ranveer and Ishani with Raagini was about to cut the cake)
Shivanya:Did you see they are celebrating some function? Do we want to disturb them?
Shikhar(seeing her with a calm face now): Shivanya till this function is over I won't create any scene. (he kept the paper back inside his coat)
Shivanya(smiled to him):lovely man..
Shikhar saw her a calm look and They both saw inside were Ranveer made Raagini to cut the cake were three of them with a happy smile cut the cake into piece and then all clapped with a happy smile. Ranveer making Raagini to keep the knife near the cake and he took a piece of cake and showed it to the mouth of Raagini were cutie pie bite the cake piece and started to eat it cutely smiling to her Ranveer took the cake piece to Ishani's mouth. Ishani bite the cake.
Ranveer(in a low tone):Happy wedding anniversary. 
Ishani(having the cake and taking a piece of cake in the cake Ranveer was holding and showing it to his mouth):Thank you.
Ranveer(getting the cake from her hand and eating it in a cute fighting tone):you won't wish me back..?
Ishani(swallowing the cake):not that easy My Vaghela..
Ranveer was about to tell something were 
pratik(seeing the cake):Ranveer give cake to me also know?
All laughed hearing it were Ranveer cut the cakes into pieces and he and Ishani took the cakes and started to feed to all of them in the family were they too feed them back and all elders and younger ones wished them for their wedding day and all were so happy in this day. All were having happy smiles in their faces and when Ishani was feeding a cake piece to Amba and her glance fell in the entrance of the house and she saw Shikhar and Shivanya and had a smile in her face. 
Ishani(feeding the cake to Amba and seeing them): Shikhar and Shivanya come in why are you standing there?
All of them saw Shikhar and Shivanya in the entrance of the house hearing Ishani calling them and all had a happy smile seeing them after a long time were Shikhar and Shivanya smiled to them and started to enter the house and they came there were all started to welcome them with smiles and Shikhar and Shivanya got blessing from elders too. Raagini cutely running around the sofa finally came to Ishani as well were Ishani seeing her with a smile took the tissue paper from the trolley and wiped her hands and took Raagini in her hand and saw Shikhar and Shivanya. 
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar and Shivanya):Welcome Shikhar and Shivanya..
Shivanya smiled to him were Shikhar too smiled to him well and hugged Ranveer a friendly hug.
Shikhar(seeing the whole house with papers in floor and then the cake):Is it Junior Vaghela's birthday?
Baa(seeing Shikhar with a smile): its Ranveer and Ishani's wedding day. 
Shikhar: oh then we have come at right time only(seeing Ranveer and Ishani):Happy wedding anniversary Ishveer..
Ranvere and Ishani:Thank you .
Shivanya(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani with a smile): Happy wedding anniversary Ranveer and Ishani. 
Ranveer:Thank you Shivanya. 
Ishani(with a smile):Thank you Shivanya..
Shivanya:hmm(she came to Ishani and seeing Raagini who was smiling seeing her):How are you teddy bear?
Raagini(cutely smiling to her): hmm
Ishani:Tell I am fine to Aunty.
Raagini(getting it lovingly):Aunty.
Ishani too saw Raagini telling Aunty with a surprise face were Shivanya hearing it with a smile lovingly held Raagini's hand and kissed her hand. 
Shikhar:(seeing Ishani):By the by Ishani why you didn't call me and Shivanya for the party now? you have forgot us?
Ishani:Arrey nothing like that actually Maa and other family members have only arranged for it and I and Ranveer itself know it now only.
Sharman(hearing it seeing Shikhar):Shikhar actually I thought to call you but I know that you were in Jamshedpur so only I don't wanted to disturb you.
Shikhar(smiling to him): hmm tk..
Ranveer:By the by when you both came back from Jamshedpur?
Shikhar: Haan we came back by last week itself and now here we came to..(before he tells).
Shivanya:(in a managing tone):Its long time know seeing you all so only we came here to see you all. 
Amba:(with a smile): hmm you both have come at right time only for Ranveer and Ishani's wedding day you all have come.
Ishani: Haan Maa(she left Raagini in the floor and held her hand in her hand and took the cake pieces and feed it to Shivanya were Shivanya getting feed some cake back to Ishani were both had a happy smile).
Ishani brought cake to Shikhar.
Shikhar(getting the cake from her hand and seeing Ranveer with a cute smile):To feed to my friend I won't ask your permission RV. 
Ranveer(smiling to him):Arrey come on feed her who is stopping you?
Shikhar(with a smile fed the cake to Ishani):Happy anniversary.
Ishani(having it and feeding some piece to Shikhar):Thank you my friend. 
All were so happy in Shikhar and Shivanya joining the function.
Amba:Tk all of you come we can have the breakfast(seeing Shikhar and Shivanya):Shikhar and Shivanya come you can have breakfast. 
Shikhar:Its okay Aunty let us..
Ishani(seeing Shikhar's way of talking):When you have become this much formal to our family Shikhar..
Shikhar(seeing Ishani):Nothing formal we are coming to have brekafast that only I came to tell
Ishani:(with a cute smile):Very good come(seeing Shivanya):Come Shivanya..
They all walked to the dinning table and they all got settled in the dinning table chairs were Mala started to serve them and Ishani started to feed Raagini her breakfast were all with a happy smile was having the breakfast with a heart full of happiness and chatting to each other as after a long time the family was gathered together. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both episodes r very exciting... So Sharman & Prateek along with all family members surprised Ranveer & Ishaani...glad that Shikhar has brought the divorce papers to take sign from devarsh...finally Krisha is getting rid of that animal... A great family moments they r having... Waiting for next... Be safe & stay healthy
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shikar shivanya look was good. Ishveer hair scene was very romantic. Dialogues were nice.hopefully they will have a romantic night. Ishveer wedding anniversary celebration and cake cutting was nice.shikar shivanya's entry with shikar's anger was unexpected. Will devarsh sign the divorce papers like shikar planned? Hopefully nirbhay ritika will reach the party.waiting to see the pics of their look
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sakshi, both episodes are wonderful. I am so happy that Ishveer have resolved all their problems and misunderstandings. Surprises for Ishveer made by their family are also great.
Update soon.
Keep writing
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi, SAkshi!
both episode are goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
finally family members do some thing for ishveer i think it's first they did for them. nice to see.
ishu still not wishing him and showing altitude.

over all both episodes are niceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai Sakshiji
Amazing updates.  Ishveer morning romance was so beautiful.  Loved all the scenes except devarsh and disha.  Happy to see all the family members are very happy after a long time.  Waiting for next update.  Thank you.