Did you enjoy Vibhutiji's new avatar as Masakali?

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Masakali ka jalwa dekhkar hua Kanpur pagal! Kaisa laga aapko VibhutiJi ka yeh avatar?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yaad he was awesome but I wanted to slap Happu Singh. Kutta kahi ka😡.
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
vibhu acted v well i mean asif sheikh bt seriously dat happu was too much..already he has a preg wife and 9 kids bt still he was behaving as if masakali is his property...😳

Originally posted by: harshu27

vibhu acted v well i mean asif sheikh bt seriously dat happu was too much..already he has a preg wife and 9 kids bt still he was behaving as if masakali is his property...😳

He was forcing her to dance on pointed ghungroos n wanting to take pleasure 4m her painful gasps. Is he sadist or wat? We knew it was Vibhu but others he was a woman. He even threatened Gulfam Kali wid a gun making her fulfill his demands.  I felt so bad for Vibhu wen his legs were badly injured n he walked wid difficulty. If GK had not stopped him then he wid have even forced himself on her. Vibhu, Manmohan, Prem n even Tika-Malkhan r more decent than him. Also, GK using a goon to stop Vibhu was horrible but I think it was really a woman then she wud have let her go l.
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dunno why, but i am not enjoying the track ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by: babita..

Because u r not liking torture of an woman as no one knew he was Vibhu so it was a woman for them. Anyways, dat track is over now😊.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Even I didn't enjoy it. 
A show cannot run on Vibhu's good acting alone. Where is teh storyline ? And why cross dressing or 'gay'' thing has become funny with the  Indian audience ?

Just a few days back we had the lead actor claiming how much the show has lowered its naughtiness to suit the audience but this track is so amazingly contradicting all hsi claims. Only because a women would dance to earn her morsel, we have hoards of men 'booking' her online, forcing her to dance on those ghungroos and then kidnapping her forcefully. All these happening when the nation is already furious over the Bengaluru molestation case..

Let's assume we are not hte target audience and only men are suppose to watch it. Still, molesting a woman is funny even if its just a show ? Or its that Indian men find men dressed as women more fascinating ? Remember same happened to Tikha Malkhan just a few episodes back.

Its the reason that TV industry or the Bollywood speaking about women security and safety sounds so fake to me. Total hypocrites !
Edited by dey.bh - 7 years ago
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Even I didn't enjoy the track. 
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here in Canada they are still showing us old shows with Shilpa Shinde.
Really enjoying this show!  Its just hilarious.    I am sure they will start
showing the new episodes with new Angoori but frankly I will miss the
old Angoori    Hope this show has many runs.   Love all the people
in the show esp.  Vibhuti and Angoori!