

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa
@Soni on Mallu's thread I spoke the truth and nothing but the truth😆
I love shivaye and I am glad I got the chance to say so in the first reply otherwise that thread could have become a shivaye bashing thread 😆
Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa
@Soni on Mallu's thread I spoke the truth and nothing but the truth😆
I love shivaye and I am glad I got the chance to say so in the first reply otherwise that thread could have become a shivaye bashing thread 😆
Originally posted by: Crazy4Mayur
_/\_ New No. 😆🥳
Hi neha, looks like the night gang did most of the job😆 I was surprised it crossed so many pages, especially since the epi was filler😆
Originally posted by: Crazy4Mayur
Hi Meher Soni Nandini Tahsu :)yeah Meher, but we didn't talk about the epi 😆