Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyag28

Lovely.
Ishita get ready and kiss ruman. She ignore raman on the breakfast. Raman ask her reason. She is worried what will society think about them. Raman make hr understand. They talk via ruhi is so cute. Update soon

Thanks a lot dear .
Glad you liked the update.
Updated next part too
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends ,I m back again with new update .Here's the next part .

Part 14

Ishita rested her head on his chest ,raman too encircled his arms around her and drove towards their house .After sometimes they were in front of their appt .Ishita checked ruhi ,that if she is sleeping but to her surprise ruhi was wide awake and was busy in eating her small pink teddy .Ishita took her inside ,did her massage ,fed her and make her sleep she too slept very soon as she was too tired .Till the time ishita was doing ruhis work their food arrived,Raman took the food .He unpacked it and was serving it when ishita came ,she took the spatula from him and served the food .Both started having their food in silence ,Raman wanted to talk to Ishita but she was lost in her own world . Raman saw that she was so lost that her food is getting out of the plate ,he pulled her plate and started feeding her,she looked at him he signalled her to have it ,she shook her head negatively while her eyes become moist . Raman couldn't take it anymore ,he pulled her into him and next moment ,she was in his lap in bond crushing hug .She was pulling him more and more as if she wants to enter in his body .He didn't asked anything but let her do whatever she want but after a while he noticed some wetness on his shirt .

He pulled her from himself and asked cupping her face in his palm " now will you tell me what's bothering you ,why you are behaving strange".

Ishita looked at him without blinking her eyes ,she then cupped his face and spoke with moist eyes " main kuch bhi kar loon ,him kaise bhi rahe but the truth is you both are not mine , ultimately you two belong to shagun ".

R( angrily)- ishita from where this came from ,why are you taking her name between us .See shagun has choosed another man for herself , she must be enjoying her life with him ,if she has right to choose then I can also live happily with my choice.

I- you are not between her and her boyfriend but she is between us .

R- ishita will you please tell me what's the matter, why are you behaving and  sounding so insecure .

I- aap ab tak use nahi bhoole .

R- yeah ,I hadn't forget her yet more than that I don't want to forget her .

Ishitas eyes widened in shock ,she looked at him angrliy whike he was calm ,he removed all the attend of hairs from her face and spoke " I don't want to forget her because her betrayal always make me realize that how imperfect we were and how perfect we are .yeah ishita she was imperfect with me and ruhi but you are just too perfect
for us .yeah ishita me and you are soulmates not she and me .

I( fidgeting with his buttons )- you mean to say that you will always compare her with me .

R- of course ,thats why I know that you are my soulmate and roohs mother not her.

I- what if someday she returns and claim you .I don't have any right on you .

R- ishita I know you are insecure but I can't help it out ,till I m not divorced I can't marry you .

I- it will be better if shagun never comes back .

R- but I want her to be back soon ...

Ishita again looked at him with surprise 
while he continued " because I can't wait till seven years .as soon as she will come back I will be free from this name shake marriage ".

Ishita didn't responded ,she got up from her place and walked to room ,he also followed her .She opened her cupboard, took her cloths and was going to washroom when he came to her and spoke making her look at him " ishita if just filling partition and tying mangalsutra is marraige then our relationship is much more stronger than married people as we are together because we want to be ,our relationship has transparency ,we don't hide things from each other .Though me and shagun were married but we are not together as we hadn't chosed each other .We lived together for three years as we were binded in marriage but we are together because we want ,we need each other .

Ishita listened to him and then again turn to go from there ,when he pulled her to him with jerk ,she landed on his chest ,he arrested her between his arms and pulled her more to him .

Ishita didn't say anything neither she struggled nor she pushed  ,she just keep her head on his chest and clung on him while he got busy in opening her bun .Soon he opened her hairs and slide his fingers on her long tendrils .He bent towards her neckline to drop a kiss over there but she pushed him a little and spoke looking to him" Raman this is not right ,we are... 

Before she can complete her sentence he interrupted her in mid and spoke " OK fine ,I will not touch you till we get married ,no matter how much time does it take ,one month ,two month ,a year or seven years.dekhta hoon tum kitne din mujhse door rahti ho .but yaad rakhna our relationship is more stronger and pure than married people .

Saying so he turned to leave ,leaving a confused and guilty ishita behind ,his words that he will not touch her till they get married ,made her restless ,she turned in jiffy, ran to him and hugged him tightly from back .He smiled feeling her near him and pulled her in front , they looked at each other and shared a beautiful eyelock ,Raman raised hid eyebrows as if asking her permission , she hugged him in affirmation.

He didn't waited more ,he bend and kissed on her neckline ,she closed her eyes feeling contended to get him near her .He turned her and moved her hairs to one side to have full access of her back and dropped a wet kiss on her nape ,she tilted her head a bit to give him more access while he opened the Dori of her blouse and kissed on her bare shoulder sliding her blouse down ,she just closed her eyes and let him do whatever he want to do .

She loosed herself and leaned back leaving her weight on him while he encircled his arms around her and caressed her bosoms above her blouse ,she moaned his name in pleasure .He unpinned her pallu and opened the hook of her blouse and garment , she turned and hide herself in him feeling shy .He picked her and took to the bed ,placed her gently and layed beside her .She turned to him and caress his hairs ,he came closer and start sucking her orbs she moaned his name and pulled him more into her .

He moved down and started kissing every inch of her bare body ,she started breathing heavily not able to take his assault ,he raised his head and saw her then moved upwards .He then planted a soft kiss on her temple ,she became calm and felt his soft touch ,he then kissed her eyes ,then kissed her cheeks then took her lips in his for a deep kiss ,she also responded fully ,both kissed each other hungrily and parted when felt suffocated .

Then he again moved down kissing her bard body fully ,he then guided her hands towards his shirt ,she started unbuttoning his shirt ,soon their cloths were removed ,then he entered her knowing that she can't take his assults more ,they rocked in sync till they reach their ecstasy. He layed on her between her valley ,she took a deep breath and closed her eyes as if feeling contended . They remain in same position till sometimes then they slept peacefully snaking each other around themselves .

Precap - ishra taking care of unwell ruhi .

That's all for now ,hope you all like it .I know many of you must find this update chotu but I didn't wanted to ruin ishra moments with anything else so I kept ended .Enjoy reading and do comment .

PS - 200+ likes and long comnents for next update ,many of you don't want shagun so soon thats why I m delaying, if any of you want any ishraru moment please suggest .
Edited by Divanru - 7 years ago
MONAPAREKH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Bring shagun in story but don't  separate ishra  
Ishu is so insecure
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for update
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

wow aweasome update Buddy ..
thanks for pm me
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very good update 
I think shagun is going to make an entry ...
And I do get ishus insecurity...
Dewdivz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Poor isu
Her insecure suffered them
Intetsting precap
Thnkz for pm
sonidivan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update... loved all ishra moments... ishita is so insecure but she trust him fully... don't bring shagun so soon.. thanks 4 pm
DivanAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update didu 
Ishita is so insecure 
Raman want shagun to come soon so 
That he can divorce her and marry ishita 
Ishita want to stop raman from love making 
And raman  also promise her but she stop him 
And they did it Cont soonnn 
Thanks for pm didu 

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
AmaZing Awesome Update...
Loved it... Romantic too😳
Like Raman I also want shagun and Raman will get divorce soon...
And Ishra lead their life legally without any haddies...
Update soon...
Thanks for pm 
shavetamehta32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing awesome wonderful mind blowing fantastic fabulous incredible super se bhi uper brilliantly written beautiful I liked the story very much plzzz update soon next part waiting for the next update. update soon