Happy Birthday Divyanka Tripathi - The Queen of Tellywood!

swa6 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

❤️!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIVYANKA TRIPATHI DAHIYA!!❤️

I know  everyone knows much about you , that I don't need to say it all , all over again... Being the queen of Divians and DivAni's heart, they just know it. No need of Intro J So, I'm just here to wish you a very very happy birthday...the first one after your marriage with your beloved hubby, and the dreamy life :)

Divz...

I don't know when I fell in love with this name... may be few months from now but with each day passing I m becoming more of a fangirl to this lady! 

This has started with me watching some IshRu scene oneday and instantly I just got attracted to them! Divyanka, you have sooo good with children, and you are the best mom-material undoubtedly ... I love the chemistry you have with Roooh, you both are the best Mom-Daughter I have ever seen!

I always wonder how you make us all believe that you are not Divyanka but you are our Ishu, who is born just for Raman... The way you look into his eyes with so much of love! And we became DivAnis of you couple!! Without you there is no DivAn today and no IshRa... IshRa without DivAn is an incomplete object in the world!!

I just love the way you acted/enacted Ishitha Ayyer / Bhall with so much of ease... You make us feel each and every emotion that Ishitha was/is going through.. You made us cry along with Ishu, You made us smile along with Ishu, you made us blush along with Ishu... and you made us fallen in love with Ishitha's Raman and Ruhi along with Ishu... You just made us travel with your character, that Ishitha became household name, like our sister or neighbor!!

And how can I even forget how you made us believe in IshGun Love saga, that we are too afraid that Ishuu might really brokeup with Raman!!😆

I have learned, watched and witnessed your offscreen bonding with your costars... You made it true, the slogan #Costars like Family' Right from your patience and petty fights with Karan about his timings, to your bonding with all your co stars, Raj, Shreen, Shahanaz, Neena Mam, Abhay Bhargav n his family, Pankaj and Ruhi, Chotu Shravu, Gautham, and new generation of YHM, Adithi and Abhishek...etc I can see they consider you as one of their close mate, the relationship you people share with one another is just too cute to our eyes 😊

I love the way you smile n laugh like you are the happiest person on earth! No matter whatever you are dealing with in your life at that time... I get jealous of you!

My respect increased for you as a person, when ever you stand up for others... If it your hubby or if it is your co star or even it is a complete outsider but a friend ... You always take a stand for them, support them for good, not getting  afraid about consequences!! This is a wonderful quality that made you different from many others!

I got to know about your tough times, again I got to know about your happiest times too!! This might be solucky year for you, the life you dreamt of came to you with all flying colors! I am really happy for you that you got your soulmate, with whom you can spend rest of your life, happily with a content smile on your lips..forever!

Last but not least!I love the way you acknowledge your fans efforts, love.. whenever you get chance! Even today also I see you took time to acknowledge each and every gift you received from fans with so much love...

I just hope

Divz...

May you get all health and wealth forever,

May your loved ones stay with you and love you forever...

May that content smile remains on your lips forever...

May you get all the happiness in the world forever...

May your life be fulfilled with satisfaction, joy and beautiful memories...

I really hope this year also would be one of the sweetest year for you!!

Once Again... Happy Birthday Diva...

Divz..

Divyanka..

Divyanka Tripathi..

Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya!!!

//Swa

Note: Guys, kindly refrain from any negative comments.. Its a request...

Edited by swa6 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swa6 thumbnail
The first surprise I got for this is from Karan!
Check below :) You will love it friends ...

I m jst waiting for Div's reply for this wish

---------------------------------------------

Here comes her reply!!

Edited by swa6 - 7 years ago
swa6 thumbnail
And the simple celebration :)

swa6 thumbnail
The real happiness is when your mom's birthday is as same as yours!! I m sorry 😛 When your birthday is as same as your mom's birthday... 
#Double Happiness # Double Celebrations :)

mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday DT🥳
May all your wishes get fulfilled this year. 
infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Divz.. .
Aww KP's wish, best gift for Divan /IshRa loves.
God bless her always.
vanisree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy birthday DT . god bless you
shasha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday divyanka..
May all your wishes come true..
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail