Updats 31st Dec:Krishna makes cry evryone

luckystar007 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

31st Dec

Good bye 2007

Yuvraj was in his room and walks here and there in thought. He recalls all memory of Arjun's death. He goes to wardrobe and picks a dress for wearing in Arjun's sharad. 

Baisa tells Yuvraj to come down. Krishna enters in his room and calls him, cachou you are here and pooja has started and today you come to meet my papa. Yuvraj shocked and asked, to your papa? He tells yes my papa will come to day, you come quickly to downstairs, I will meet you my papa. He runs from there.

In the hall everyone seated and pundit starting pooja. He tells to everyone to come there and give him requital, everyone goes to Arjun's picture and takes flower in the front of his picture. In the last Bhumika and Krishna goes to his picture and take flower. After them Natasha stand up and tells Baisa that she calls Yuvraj to here. Baisa tells that no she (Baisa) have to go.

She goes to Yuvraj and seen him in thought. She enter in room and told him at what time you will escape form this, she know that this day was sad and shame full day for him but you have to face it .he tells that how he will face it, because of me today Bhumi bhabi's hubby and Krishna's father was left and poor Krishna has is waiting for his father. I cannot face them and I don't want to fall in their eyes more. Baisa told that done crime is easy but accept crime is so difficult and after accepting crime you can't fall in their eyes and you done it and with all of this you have to remember that you are Arjun's brother and no body can remove this relation because of this you have to come downstairs in pooja, now all as you wish. Baisa come down. Mansen looks at him.

Pundit ends the pooja then Krishna stand up and told that now my turn and he goes to Arjun's picture and open a paper. Bhumika asked that what was that. He tells that it is a letter that he (Krishna) writes for his papa. Yuvraj come to down stair same time. Krishna read it, papa why you gone far to me, in school every child's father has come and picks him but you aren't come, please forgive me if I makes any mistakes .he added to day we have take pooja at home and I remembering you by heart now please come, I'm waiting for you papa. Everyone feel grief. Yuvraj come down. He added please did you not remembering me please come, I'm seeing your way, your Krishna.

Yuvraj come and seat on his place. Krishna has turn and looking at everyone. Everyone crying. Bhumika was crying a lot. Krishna asked that why all of you crying, are you welcome papa with tears, my papa are coming it's a good news why all of you crying, if papa see all this how he will feel.

Bhumika crying and tells him to shut up. She tells, I told you many time that your papa will not come again, he has gone so far from us and he cannot come to us. She was crying a lot.

Yuvraj feels guilty. Krishna tells, no mummy I know he will come. Krishna goes to Baisa and asked to her, dadi you tell my papa will come again. Baisa was crying but not answer him. He goes to dada Dadaji and asked to him, if my papa will not come to meet one time. He was speechless. He goes to Rudur and tells, everyone's papa come to bring him from school, why only my papa not come to bring me back. He was also speechless. Krishna goes to Yuvraj and asked, chcho no body was answering me, please you tells me and please bring him back, he will admit you. Yuvraj crying. He goes to Arjun's picture and told him that he swear to him to come because no body believe on him.

Bhumika shout at him, shut up and I don't want to listen one words from you mouth, understand no one words. He looks at her and she hugs him and crying a lots. She tells him with tears, your papa will not come again because he has died. Yuvraj was crying a lot. Rudur looks at them. Krishna left Bhumika's grip and run toward L.K's Morti. He shout on L.K's Morti and tells how's you are a god you snatch my papa from me. He has throw letter on morti. He added, if someone done this with your father, how you feel and know your papa will not come to meet you and I will not talk to you and will not come in your pooja. Everyone crying. He tells more that I would not talk to you anymore you snatch my father to me.

Just then Yuvraj come to him and turns his face toward him and tells him, no son he not snatch your papa from you but I has done it. Bhumika and all family shocked. He added, I make far both of you from each other, he is not bad I'm bad; I killed your father for my efforts, I killed my brother. Krishna shocked. He goes from there and crying a lot.

Krishna faint and fall down from stairs but Bhumi, Rudur and Yuvraj run towards him. Rudur reached first. He picks him all family members looks at them. Rudur looks at Yuvraj.

They call doctor. Doctor checks him and Shakuntala, Sidarth, Rudur and Bhumika there.

Doctor tells that don't be worry he will be all right, he was faints to shocked and he will be normal up to evening.

In the hall Yuvraj tells that he has not control himself to see Krishna 's agitation for his father I makes a huge crime to snatch his father's shadow from him in childhood, empty Bhumi bhabi's maang, I 'm sinner of Bhumi and Arjun's but also sinner of all family and biggest sinner of Krishna. Natasha goes to him and takes her hand on his shoulder but he left from there. L.K appear in jolly style and tells, you are in which thought Baisa, which question makes you tense. Natasha asked same question to Baisa. Baisa told that I think that in what way Krishna and Yuvraj's relation will go, may their relation have love or something else. L.K. told that    that 's it in Maha bharat duryodhan makes trap for abhimanve and source of his death and Arjun takes revenge of his son 's death from him. He added, but in kulyug's Maha bharat Arjun 's death because of daryodhan and didhrasht helpless, now can kalyug's abhimanu forgive daryodhan and he will break the wall of hate, time will tell us.

In Krishna's room Bhumika crying and Rudur, Shakuntala and Sidarth look at her. Sidarth told her that doesn't be worry everything will be all right, he is innocent and he will forget all in some days. Bhumika told that I tried to make myself to my son mother and father both and try to give him his father's love but I failed, Krishna felt dearth of his father. Rudur was down his eyes. She added that but today he knows the reason of this and I 'm worried that these happen will what effecting on his mind. Shakuntala told that don't worry Bhumika, Krishna is our son and hate will not make roots in his heart and soul. Rudur told that she has to trust on him and he will make understand Krishna and I have a way. Bhumika told that only one way has left that this happen not repeat in this house again and I want to destroy the seed of hate from this house.

In Aksh's room Mohini and Aksh were seated and Aksh's cell phone ring but he didn't received the phone. Mohini goes toward him and want to pick the phone but Aksh shout on him and told him that didn't to picks his calls again because she can't understand his work. Mohini told that if he would not make understand her how she understand all this. He told her that mind her own business and far from his works. She told that she is his wife and they swear in the around of Agni that they share happy and sorrow to each other. Aksh shout and told, oh god how I understand her. He told her that Mohini its all my business secret and my Delhi's business talks how you can understand. She told him that she know his Delhi's business and him. A massage comes on his phone that "I'm coming tomorrow". He shocked to see that.

In the night Yuvraj enter in Bhumika's room. Flowers are in his hand. Bhumika looks at him and told Krishna that looks who has come to meet him. Krishna looks at Yuvraj and recalls his saying.

Episode end

Welcome 2008

Happy new year

Preview:

Krishna tells Bhumika that she is only his mother but father is there and finger point out at upstairs where Rudur standing and he runs toward Rudur and call him papa . Bhumika and Baisa were shocked.

Krishna's acting was suppurbe and he was making me cry.

Edited by luckystar007 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great n wonderful update 👏
every1 was crying expect Rudur
blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.sadone
zana456 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. the end picture looks nice. so dont tell me now Rudr n Bhoomi will get married. is this Rudrs plan? 😡 😡 I just hope someday he realises his mistake and becomes good. i like Rudr and if he becomes good it will be so nice. 😕