







Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Serotonin
Awweee... They look great together. I mean both the couples...
Just noticed that mummy ji bhi hain
Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf
Awww! How gorgeous does Anushka look there! Love those earrings! Absolute stunner!
Originally posted by: zohasad2.0
Loved this pic. I want some more. I'm so happy they're finally so open and just happy. I'm yet to see a celeb couple this satisfied. Especially an actress who's with one of the most doting boyfriend's in this fickle world of BW actors.
Also Hazel looks pretty. Congrats again.
...
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
Rashmika Mandanna and Vijay Devarakonda wedding Index Sangeet page 21 Fan meet and reception Page 23 Reception page 26 Mehndi page 29 Haldi page...
Jennifer Winget’s wedding videos leaked Congratulations Jennifer Her team is going to release wedding pictures in a few days...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ0d_0NzCtt/
5