Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
in next promo we will know what will happen to mehray in most of the serial when marriage drag the 3rd person will come i really dont want in mehrayOriginally posted by: -Thabassum-
Trust me I don't want mehrya to get married soon ...
I want mehak to see SK's other side with his mom and nani !And so is with shaurya !I want him to see the childish side of mehak ...and then cute moments like teasing and taunt ...and then the marriage to happen !
in next promo we will know what will happen to mehray in most of the serial when marriage drag the 3rd person will come i really dont want in mehray
will sharma family allow mehek to work with shaury especially kanta and dadaji and kantha chachi still looking at shaurya with doubtOriginally posted by: -Thabassum-
Agree !But this is a different show !I don't think ther will be aother lead or love triangle...Unlike the third person becums catalyst / cupid to mehrya love story !
me too of same opinion ,first let thier relationship grew & then marriageOriginally posted by: -Thabassum-
Trust me I don't want mehrya to get married soon ...
I want mehak to see SK's other side with his mom and nani !And so is with shaurya !I want him to see the childish side of mehak ...and then cute moments like teasing and taunt ...and then the marriage to happen !
will sharma family allow mehek to work with shaury especially kanta and dadaji and kantha chachi still looking at shaurya with doubtand sharma family eagerly want mehek to get married because she is in the age of marriage rightso ? i really don't no how they going to take a story.😆
Originally posted by: -Thabassum-
Not all want to get rid of her ...except ms's dadajiEvery other of Sharma family love and care for her ..yesThey want her to settle down ..but with a guy might respect her ...love her ! - which is definitely ajay !To know how the story proceeds ...keep watchingZindagi ki mehak ...Monday to Friday ...8pm only on zee TV 😆 !