Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
ok then i'll try this method 1st first...

i am updating new chap today for all my loyal readers... and i'll pm to only to those who gave me response...

agar phir bhi kam nahi chala to next time pm me update karon gi... so baqi sub silent readers tyar ho jao...

cute-aly thumbnail
No thanks and all this time for silent readers... 😡

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

mee9494mayyVijaydhruvikamanan28A1110shwetparth143anytabarasia96manali9796friends0592chocolate5756elsaannabarkhachawla95chandanagimsyDesaiKswarobi1susidevilkhushialisha17sreesriFriendsforever9ROOP0605sws2Tiara115rockstarloverAsthaVerma92dhillon90riyaparoarunsunita_gmAMAR_LOVEurvisainiheemasomaniMysticRiver

Thanks is only for above mentioned list

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Part 88 (a)

sorry for mistakes

Maddy and Mukti's side

Maddy made the whole plan for her and after the whole preparation... he called a person and ordered him to do his work...

Here Mukti was still sitting in her room in sulking state...She thought: why it always happened with me... jab bhi main life me age barhne ka sochti hoon life phir se merey liye back gear laga deti hai... Why?... Pahle life me Abhi  aya... jab os k sath ko seriously lena start kiya to wo chala gya... and ab?... yeh Maddy... yeh kal se gaib hai...? kya yeh bhi...?No... ab ki baar main yeh nahi hone doon gi...Main ab maddy ko khud se dore nahi jane doon gi... kisi keemat pe nahi...wo khud jana chahe tab bhi nahi...(again his disappearance nudged her and she think on same line) but yeh khota, kameena ullu ka patha hai kahan... Aik baar mujhe mil jae... is ki sari aqal is baar thikane laga doon gi...bohat games khelni ati hai na is ko... samjhta hai k main puri life is k phone call ka wait karon gi...

She was busy with her thoughts when a servant came to her and told that there was a call for her...

Mukti in surprise looked at him and asked: Merey liye? Are u sure...?

Servant: Yes Mam?

Mukti ok main a rahe hoon...

She came out in the main hall and attends that call which pulled the earth from her feet...

Phone slipped from her hand and she ran out side in her panic state...with a whisper Maddy

Otherside that person called maddy and told him that he did what he said and then finishes his call...

Maddy with a devilish smile blabbers: now the fun begins...

During whole taxi ride her ears shed tears and her heart scolded her for being this late...She was late in telling him her feelings ... what if something happened to him...

POV

No yeh...yeh nahi ho sakta...life phir se merey sath aisa nahi kar sakti... Wo Maddy ko mujh se nahi cheen sakti... abhi to main ne khud ko os k sath sochna start kiya tha...nahi... ab ki baar main apney pyaar ko door nahi jane doon gi... chahe kuch bhi ho jae...is baar nahi...( with this small pause her mind remind her what she said about pyaar)...and with this sudden disclosure to herself she felt totally relaxed for sometime... A small smile appear on her teary face ... and she accept in her heart... Yes... pyaar... I am in love with Maddy...(but again that phone call flashed before her eyes which brought her back to the present) No...No... No... (she humbly prayed to God for his safety)Plz God plzzz... iss baar mujh se mera pyaar mat cheena... plzzz... maddy ko safe rakhna plzzz...merey liye... Merey is pyaar k liye...

With a sudden halt that taxi stopped on the desired destination...

Mukti after giving him money ran inside of that flat...

She rang the bell but then noticed that door was ajar...She ran inside and started calling and searching for Maddy...

But he not there...She saw all rooms... kitchen , garden all those places but he was nowhere...

Then again she worriedly thought: Kahan hai yeh... os caller ne toh bola tha...k wo yahan...then her eyes stopped on some red liquid...and she was confirmed after seeing that  blood that means he was here... but abhi kahan gya... kahein kisi hospital toh nahi?

She was thinking on this line when a strange voice reached her ears...She guessed that it was coming from upper portion...

In surprise she blabber: oper se yeh awaz... Wahan kon hai... kahein maddy... and with this she ran towards upper portion...

After climbing up stairs... she tried to check all room but almost all were locked... at the end she found 1 room  open...

She entered in that room with heavy heart and worried face but the inner view changed all the scenario.

Her eyes caught his image and this thing raised her Bp at extreme level...Maddy's back was facing her coz he was busy in lightening some candles but he knew that she was here...

Mukti in her anger marched towards him and with a jerk turned him to face her...

Maddy saw her teary face and inwardly patted his shoulder on the success of his plan...and with in the next few seconds start her scolding session...

Mukti with glaring eyes pushed him back and said: U moron... U stupid...u idiot... Kitney kameeney ho tum... Yeh sub plan tha na tumhara... (again push him) kya... samjahte kya ho khud ko... india k presedint ho ... Pm ho... ho kya tum... Huh...(maddy was seeing and listening her blast with a smile coz he knows yeh volcano last time phate ga to tab hi sub kuch thek hoga...) kya samajhte ho... bol diya... Merey phone call ka wait karna.,... aur soch bhi liya k main to mare ja rahe hoon na tumhare liye jo tumhare phone ya msg k wait karti rahon gi... hai na...( Maddy in his heart replied... bol toh aise rahe hai jaise ab tak wait nahi kar rahe thi... but yeh is ki egooo Uhhh)she pushed him back once again... and yeh sub ... yeh sub kya...wo phone call... wo bhi tum ne karwaya na... tumhe koi idea bhi hai os k baad mera kya haal hoa...(and with this she got emotional once again)how can u plan something like this maddy... U jerk...(push him back in her emotional state) tumhare kahne pe main ne apni life ko, khud ko chance dene ka socha, khud ko tumhare sath image karne lagi thi...soch rahe thi k tum sahi kah rahe ho... pyaar ko aik 2nd chance to dena chaheye...
sochne lagi thi k ajj jab tum se milo gi to tumhe bata doon gi k main...(but then she stopped )

Teri aadat hai

I am not updating the whole epi/part... coz app logon ne comment and like bhi aise chote chote hi dene haan so enjoy this small  and half update... but if u guys want to read more  then give me your response...jitni jaldi acha response miley ga utni jaldi next post me remaining part update hoga😡...

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey!
I will read the update after 24th december.. have exams till then 
cute-aly thumbnail
Ok friends as most of you told the same exam reason so i am updating it today ...coz tomorrow is sunday and i hope u'll get time to read this update...
those who have any health issue... ALLAH Pak app sub ko aur app k parents ko sehat de...(amen)...
and now for lazy readers... plzzz yaar dnt do this...

now i hope mujhe apney decision ko dobara se consider nahi karna pare ga...😡

sorry for mistakes

Part 88 (b)

Here Maddy who eagerly want to hear her confession looked at her on this sudden brake... And again in disappointment he shook his head and then took a step fwd...

He grabs her hand and with a jerk made her to look in his eyes...

Mukti gazed in his eyes and saw the same emotions there... then she heard his voice: aisa kya batana tha tum ne ?jo main nahi janta...

Mukti released her arms from his grip and said: Kuch nahi and with this she turned her face on other side...

Maddy walked near her and with a forceful turn made her to face him once again and asked in anticipated voice: Kya batana tha ... tum ne Mukti...Bolo na?

Mukti saw his eyes who wanted her confession but again she said nothing: Bola na kuch nahi kahna tha...

Maddy who didn't want to loose this chance that easily pulled her in his arms and fussed his lips on her while clutching her hairs in his fist...

Mukti at 1st resist for sometime but then she also showed her aggression and passion and also her logging in that kiss...

Mukti's hand also reached in his hairs and started massaging them with aggression... and her indirect acceptance of their relation in the form of kiss charged him more... and he gave a bite on her lip in that passion...

She moaned seductively on receiving that bite but didn't backout... She also responded him in the same manner ... and Maddy got a pleasant surprise on this response...

He broke that kiss and without looking in her eyes he pulled her hairs backward and leaned on her neck...

He again began kissing on her neck and mukti with tilted head gave full space to him...

Maddy while kissing and nibbling asked once again:Tell me  My jungle billi... kya batana tha  tum ne...

Mukti in the flow of that passionate moment said: Yehi k...

Maddy bite her on the sensitive area of her neck and said: Yehi k... what...

Mukti: That... I

Maddy eagerly moved his tongue on her neck line and asked  again: I what? mukti

Mukti tried to control herself with deep breath but his constant torture made her attempts failed...

His  lips and tonge was constantly assaulted her senses... And his one final kiss on her cleavage made her to loose this battle...

Mukti lost all her control over her senses and said: I love you maddy...

She felt his lips curved into a smiling one on her skin on hearing her confession,on next moment his face moved up and his lips once again landed on hers...

Now they both passionately kissed eachother once again ... and their hands roamed on their bodies ...

After a long intense moment they broke apart and Maddy while looking in her eyes said: I knew it...

Mukti when heard this she moved back and said with angry eyes: You knew it mean... tumhe pahle se sub pata tha...tum jante thay...k main kya soch rahe hoon...

Maddy's smirking face moved in affirmation...

Mukti in shocked state holds her head  and said: Tum pahle se sub jante thay then why did u play like this... Maddy Y?

Maddy holds her hand coz he knew now it's the time to give her explinition... So he brought her near bed and made her sit on it...

He sat before her on his legs still holding her hand with a serious cum naughty face he told: well yeh sub mujhe is liye karna para kyok meri yeh jungle billi(he patted her nose with his finger) isey sub kuch extreme pe ja k hi samajh ata hai...

Mukti complainingly looked at him and he answered: Ok tell me honestly... kal jab main ne tumhe bola k merey phone or msg ka wait karna at that time... kya tumhara mind clear tha is pe k tum mujh se pyaar karti ho?hmmm?

Mukti shook in No...

Maddy now sat besides her and said while placing his hand around her shoulder: I knew it... bus isi liye mujhe yeh sub karna para... kyok main chahta tha k hamari life ka yeh phase without any confusion ajj I mean valentine pe hi start ho... aur itna to tumhe main janta hoon k seedhe se na toh tumhe baat samjah ati hai aur na hi tum kuch accept karti ho... so apni is complicated si love story ko seedha karne ka merey pass yehi option tha... my wildy...

With a serious face he said further: You know Mukti yeh meri life ka past phase... jab GD merey sath nahi they... tab mujhe family ki value... Merey GD ki value meri life me samajh aye...aur isi cheez ne mujhe yeh idea diya... K jo cheez hamare pass hoti hai... sometimes we take it forgranted... but osi cheez k cheen jane k baad hame o ski value ka andaza hota hai... hai na?

Mukti after this explinition understands that he is right: agar yeh sub nahi hota toh main kabhi khud se bhi accept nahi karti k I am in love with maddy...

Now she rested her head on his shoulder in her defeat and started pouring her heart: U r right... Main aisi hi hoon complicated si... but maddy is me mera koi fault nahi hai... Believe me... Meri life ab tak rahe hi aisi hai...itna kuch hoa hai meri life me k ab kuch bhi accept karne me bht time lagta hai...tum sahi ho ... Agar ajj yeh sub nahi hota to... May be ajj bhi mujhe yeh samjah nahi ata k jisey main sirf liking samjah rahe hoon wo mera pyaar hai... tumhare liye...But maddy (she holds his hand) ainda plz aisa koi mazak nahi karna... u  don't know k os time mujh pe kya beti thi...jab tumhare accident ki news mujhe os call pe kisi ne di...Main aik baar apna pyaar kho choki hoon ... dobara nahi khona chahti...

Maddy saw her sad and serious face but he didn't like this avtar of her... he like her in her jungli avtar so to brought her back in her form he started laughing...

Mukti in surprise asked: Tum hans rahe ho...?(with squinted eyes) Tum mujhe pe hans rahe ho maddy?

Maddy with laugh said: To aur kya karo... mukti... Really you are such a fool...

Mukti on hearing this came back in her form and said: U said me fool... like seriously Maddy...ab tum dekho tum merey hathon se nahi bacho gay... (and her hands came in air to slap

Maddy holds her hands in air: Yes seriously mukti... tum khud hi bato ...tumhe wo phone call aya jis me tumhe kisi ne merey accident ka bola right?

Mukti: haan? Toh?

Maddy: Aur phone kahan aya...tha?

Mukti: Malhotra mansion pe

Maddy: Exactly ... toh tumhare is mind ne (he slapped her head with love) yeh nahi socha k malhotra mansion ka pvt number os k pass kahan se aya? Aur os ne sirf tumhe hi bula k yeh kyo bola...?( he pulled her near his face and said huskily) and my wild cat... jab tum yahan aye toh yeh house door bhi open tha...Y? phir wo neeche wo khoon... agar tum thora sa deep observe karti to wo ketchup tha blood nahi...

Mukti in wide strange eyes: whattt? Ketchup?

Maddy with wide smile node in yes...

Mukti: Tum ne itna kuch pahle se plan kiya hoa tha?

Maddy: Yes my dear... wo kya hai na meri GF (he sidehugged her) kuch akro type ki hai... and thori si jahli bhi... so oski himaliya size ego ko break karne k liye kuch planning to karni thi na...

Now mukti said to tease him: GF kon Gf...? Kis ne bola k main tumhari GF hoon...

On this maddy got a shock and he replied: Arey abhi to tum ne apna love confess kiya na...

Mukti: So what...wo mera confession tha... but relationship k liye dono ka confession zarori hota hai so...?

Maddy got his brain back on her words and said while slapping his head: Ya how silly of me... (but then he teased her ) but I think mera confession itna bhi important nahi...

Mukti want to hear those magical words from him holds his hand and said pleadingly: Plzzz Maddy say it na... for me... plzzz...

Maddy stands up and moved towards that corner where his guitar was placed...

He picked his guitar ... And started playing it...

Mukti in happy surprise looked at him and his actions and then he starts playing guitar while looking in her eyes... he sings

Main baarish ho jaaunga
Tum baadal ho jaaogi
Dekh lena.. dekh lena..

While playing guitar he came to her and sand while bending towards her

Itna tumko chaahunga
Tum paagal ho jaaogi
Dekh lena.. dekh lena..

He holds her hand and pulled her up then while swaying with her sang

Kehta hai sunn, yeh dhoop kinara
Tera hua, main saara ka saara

He pulled her in his arms and while tracing lines on her face sang

Dekh lena, tere honthon pe hamesha
Main hansta hi rahunga dekh lena..

Dekh lena.. bheegi jo teri aankhen
Aankhon se main bahunga dekh lena..

Mukti also sang along with her while  pouring those emotions in those words.

Hmm.. Dil toh hai har seene mein
Hai pyaar lekin mujhme
Sabse zyada dekh lena

She holds his hand and traces its line sang

Mmm.. apni lakeeron mein
Main likh lungi khud hi tumko
Hai mera vaada dekh lena

Maddy grabs her hand in his and start dancing with her.

Dekh lena tere honthon pe hamesha
Main hansta hi rahunga dekh lena...

Aankhon se main bahunga dekh lena..

Mukti turned in his arms and rested her head on his shoulder while singing.whereas Maddy was busy in giving her feathery kisses on head and face while hugging her back side..

Barso na bhuloge tum
Aisi kahaani tumse
Keh jaayenge hum dekh lena

Hmm.. aisa bhi hoga ik din
Dil ki jagah seene mein
Reh jaayenge hum dekh lena...

Maddy sang and danced with her...

Dekh lena tere honthon pe hamesha
Main hansta hi rahunga dekh lena...

Aankhon se main bahunga dekh lena

Next

ok guys... that it... for today... i hope Maddy and Mukti ki yeh jodi and confssion bhi app sub ko acha laga ho ga... waiting for your response

cute-aly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

hey!

I will read the update after 24th december.. have exams till then 

its ok dear... best of luck for your examz
samiamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry na...dear...
Mera semester final exam is going on...but still sorry...
Acha ya sab choro update was awesome...
Mukti finally realized her feelings for maddy...
Ab finally bolnabaki he magical words...
Continue soon...
Waiting...
cute-aly thumbnail

Originally posted by: samiamalhotra

Sorry na...dear...
Mera semester final exam is going on...but still sorry...
Acha ya sab choro update was awesome...
Mukti finally realized her feelings for maddy...
Ab finally bolnabaki he magical words...
Continue soon...
Waiting...

yaar main ne pahle hi bola hai all depend on your response... response acha aur jaldi miley ga to remaining half jaldi miley ga... now all depend on you readers
chocolate1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
meri lady mogambo shant 
i know ur gussa is fair but main bhi kya karti 
meri abbu ka tabiyat 2 months se kharab chal raha hain 
i read ur story par comment karneka mauka nahi milta hain 
2 months se hospital aur ghar ana jana laga huwa hain 
upar se meri semister ki xams bhi chal rahi hain 
am totally stuck
sorry na maaf karde mujhe
ur update was like sweet sa jhatka milne ko mili hain 
very nice 
just loved it yaar
super
abhu mukti aur maddy ka lov estory track par agaya
finally tune mukti ko thora akal de hi di 
yeapppiii
abhi ayega parne mein ur maza
ab remaining part jaldi update kar yaar
really excited for ur updates
apni dua o mein hume yaad rakhna aur dua karna abbu jaldi recover kare 
tc
keep smiling
love u bohot jyada
with lots of love and hugs

cute-aly thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate5756

meri lady mogambo shant 

i know ur gussa is fair but main bhi kya karti 
meri abbu ka tabiyat 2 months se kharab chal raha hain 
i read ur story par comment karneka mauka nahi milta hain 
2 months se hospital aur ghar ana jana laga huwa hain 
upar se meri semister ki xams bhi chal rahi hain 
am totally stuck
sorry na maaf karde mujhe
ur update was like sweet sa jhatka milne ko mili hain 
very nice 
just loved it yaar
super
abhu mukti aur maddy ka lov estory track par agaya
finally tune mukti ko thora akal de hi di 
yeapppiii
abhi ayega parne mein ur maza
ab remaining part jaldi update kar yaar
really excited for ur updates
apni dua o mein hume yaad rakhna aur dua karna abbu jaldi recover kare 
tc
keep smiling
love u bohot jyada
with lots of love and hugs

finally after a very very long time...u r back
1st of all ALLAH pak jald hi uncle ko sehatyaab kare ga... INSHA ALLAH... dont worry about that i'll also pray for uncle...

now back to the point... yaar main ne pahle bhi kitni baar note likha na k koi problem hai to batao... mil k solve karen gey... but no... sunta hi nahi hai koi baat... so with this way  atleast apni apni problem batao gey to sahi