Posted: 7 years ago
Mind blowing update di...
Loved it...
Ishra love is unconditional...
Ishra r going to miss each other...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HHi friends I m back with another update .Here's the next part .
Part 21

Saying so Raman called Mr iyer and informed that ishita is with him and are  in mid of some work but out of Delhi , may be they cannot return tonight .Mr iyer said its no problem ,then Raman informed same to his mother ,she also agreed .After that he booked a hotel room for themselves and went there .

As he had informed their parents that they are out from Delhi ,he has booked a hotel in gurgoan ,it took almost one and half hour to them to reach there .They check in and went to their room .It was a suite ,he settled himself in the couch and asked her what she will have in dinner ,ishita told him to order according to his taste .He ordered food for themselves and engrossed himself in his lappy as he has some important mails while ishita went to the bedroom to get fresh .

Both of them were showing that they are busy but actually they are feeling Lil awkward, being alone in a hotel room ,without any work .Its nothing like that they had never being alone as they live together in a room but till now their relationship is bit different ,till now they were at first friend ,then two maryird person who don't actually live like men and wife ,who were not in love and never shared any intimacy but today both of them had come together ,after lying to their parents to move ahead together in their life and this brought awkwardness between them .

After freshening ishita also started checking her mails and got engrossed in her lappy like Raman but both of them were stealing glances on each other .They had so much to talk ,so much to share but at this moment non of them had any idea how to intiate further talk . To help him in their conversation, their dinner arrived ,he opened the door and pulled the trolley of food inside the room mouthing a Thankyou to the attendant .

He called ishita for dinner ,both settled themselves in the little dinning table in the room.Raman took the vessel and tried to serve when ishita took it from him and spoke " aap baitho I m serving ".

R- no ishita its OK .

I- wahi to its ok, why are you behaving formal ,I use to serve in home also.

Listening to this raman left the bowl and let ishita serve,she was busy in serving while he was just looking at her and was thinking deeply .

R(st)- ishita herself told that she wants to spend time with me ,but now she is just too silent ,I actually don't have any idea what she wanted to talk to me .She was so broken and sad buy now she is looking ok. we have confessed our love and accepted each other also ,now its time for us to move ahead in our life ,we should became one ,now its time that I should give all rights on me to her ,but I m bit reluctant what if she us not ready for it ,what if ,if she think that I m rushing or I m taking advantage for her .Hey matarani I m stuck ,what to do now ,I can't stop here ,not can go further .

On the other hand ishita was also sailing in same boat ,she served the food both started having it slowly while ishita thought .

I( st)- Hey murugan ,that time I myself told that I want to be with him but now its too awkward ,it's not that we hadn't shared a room or a bed but this ,this is a very different situation .He always knew that I love him but after knoeung his feelings for me ,I m not able to hold my feelings ,I so want to be in his arms but now the situation is different, earlier we were living in same room but like friends ,like room partner but now I can't stop myself to be his .I want to be loved by him ,I want his love which is now my right .Hey murugan I m feeling goosebumps in myself ,my heart is thudding so loudly that I fear ,he will listen its thudding sound .He had booked room as per my request ,may be he also be knowing that what should be out next step to come closer but don't know why he is delaying .I want but I can't initiate this ,what if ,if he thought me to be despo ,what if he think that I m so shameless ,but that's my right ,I had craved for his love now if he had confessed that he love me ,he should make me feel na that he love me ,I mean he should love me ,he should make lo...chee I m thinking so shamelessly but actually I want him to...

She couldn't even completed her thought and her phone rang ,it looked at the screen ,it was her father .She picked the call .

I- hello appa.

A- haan ishu kanna ,where are you people ,I mean raman is with you na .

I- yeah ,appa we are in gurgoan ,in hotel room having our dinner .

A- that's great ,actually I called to confirmed that you people are together na .

I( confused)- I didn't get you appa .

A- actually Mr Harry from London wanted to discuss something about the new project ,he wanted to talk either of you ,I told him that talk to Raman ,he will be calling in sometimes ,soi thought to inform you.

I,( making a dirty face )- OK appa ,I m passing the phone to raman you yourself talk to him.

Saying so she passed the phone to him ,he took the phone and asked about the matter raising his eyebrows ,ishita signalled towards the phone again making a dirty face .Raman smiled at her antic and took the phone ,he greeted Appa and spoke " hello sir".

Mr iyer narrated everything to him ,Raman nodded and told that he himself will call after having the dinner .He hung up the phone and again they started having their dinner in silence ,both were searching a chance to start the conversation. After a while both forwarded their hands towards same bowl and their hands touched ,a shiver ran in their body ,both quit their hands same time ,then again tried to hold the vessel and again their hands touched ,it happened almost about two three times ,then they looked at each other and shared a beautiful eyelock which was getting disturbed by a strend of loose hair ,he removed it and tucked it behind her ears ,she closer her eyes feeling his touch ,he saw his effect of her ,he then slid his fingers in her hairs and caressed them but before their moment starts his phone rang ,he saw it was Mr Harry's call ,he took the call and told Mr harry that he is calling him shortly and hung the call .After that he immediately completed his food and went on video call with Mr harry ,Ishita was still eating lazily ,cursing her appa Raman and that Mr Harry ,who spoiled their moment before it starts.

The call went for almost fourty five min., in this time ishita completed her food lazily and went to the balcony to get some fresh air as she was not in a mood to do business at this time .She was standing in the balcony and automatically her mind went to happenings of the day ,her going to shopping with her friend to feel light ,his coming behind her and confessing his love in trial room ,a serene smile crept on her lips recalling his confession, she shook her head in disbelief thinking that he was so restless that he can't even wait for her to come out from the trail room ,then she recalled his pleading to her for coming home with him ,then his fell face when she denied that she can't come than her encounter with shagun and her bold answer to shagun ,then his supporting her ,then their moment ,her insecurities, her doubt on him and he consoling her ,assuring her that he is her only and shagun don't have any place in his life .She was still lost in her thoughts and some insecurities again raised in her mind when she felt his hand on her shoulder ,she without realizing hugged him tight and spoke 
" I love you Raman ,you too love me na."

R- ( hugging her back )- yeah I too love you Ishita .

She snuggled more into him ,he also tightened his grip on her both remain in same place for sometimes , after a while he pulled her face from himself , cupped it and asked " ishita are you ok, I mean you ,I ...ishita I mean to say that now as we had decided and accepted each other ,I mean I want to give you all the happiness of your life ,I don't want you to feel insecure ,matlab I want to give you all the rights on me ,I mean to say that if you are comfortable we can move ahead in our life so that no one can even think of saperating us ever .

He was stammering still he completed his talk in a go while she was just looking at him without blinking her eyes,tears were flowing freely from her eyes but for a change it was happy tears. After completing his talk he looked at her for her response ,she was so happy that her throat couldn't form word to speak ,she just hugged him tightly again .He understood that she also wants same ,thinking so he slide his fingers in her long tendrils and withdrew her face from himself .She closed her eyes in affirmation, while he bend to drop a kiss in her neckline ,she almost stopped her breath and wrang her arms around his neck .He got her concent ,he went up and captured her lips for their first kiss ,he felt that she was not responding him ,he broke the kiss and asked " Ishita if you want ...".

She kept her palm on his mouth and shook her head negatively saying she don't want to stop ,getting her concent he picked her in his arms and walked towards their bedroom .

Thats all for now friends ,hope you like this .I know you people were waiting for their consummation and romance but I felt Lil awkward ness should be there .Enjoy reading and do comment .

PS - 200+ likes for immediate update .
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
---------
Unres

Though i am first one but probably too late to comment...wo actually had to read last 3-4 parts bcoz u last updated while exam isiliye isiliye late ho gyiii...

Wonderful update di 👏

They are ackward...and they dont know what to expect...and finally they are happy and together. Just loved it.Their insecurities inner thought so real.

Awesome di.
Continue soon...Edited by .chiquitita. - 7 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends updated new part ,have a look 
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update...
Ishra wants to move forward in their relationship...
Some hesitation was there...
I liked it very much...
Update soon
MlovesKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update
Both r feeling awkward
IshRa wants to move forward in their relation but Dono ko hesitation ho rhi h
Their kiss
Update soon
Can't wait