amazing..
excellent..
mind blowing..
loved it..
pure manan moment..
shy nandu,teaser manik..
every moment was so blissful..
dress was sooo Hot..
ice cream wala moment was..oh..out of the world..
beautifully written..
navya and cabir's mom ki cute si conversation was so hilarious..
she is so cool..
cavya moment was adorable..
mukti worried for maddy..
hmmm..
waiting for more..
plz...
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

rakeshrawatmee9494mayyprettysoumyamanan28A1110yatigupta234Swagata_kunduRitikaKirtianytabarasia96lovelyaquamanali9796friends0592swarobi1susisaithanmayeechandanagimsyDesaiKangellovemananmylifeplfROOP0605Friendsforever9alisha17AsthaVerma92rockstarloverarunsunita_gmsws2Tiara115dhillon90urvisainiheemasomaniMysticRiver

(thanks to the above list...for their support)

Again 33 likes only... and that too on Manan part... so sad yaar...i am hurt ...on seeing this response...is there any problem with last part...itna kum response kyo?

cute-aly thumbnail
Sorry guys par dil hi tor k rakh diya tum logon ne...💔... socha tha late ho gayi so 2 updates sath me kar doon gi but ab to 1 bhi deney ka dil nahi kar raha... very bad... very very bad...😕

Part 87(a)

Maddy and Mukti's side...

Whole night Mukti's eyes were on her phone... she was unknowingly waited for his phone call... but he didn't call her...nor send her any msg...

Now she started getting irritated... She scolds him in slow voice: bohat bara kameena hai yeh ...infact sub larke aise hi hote haan... ya right... sub aise hi haan... jab tak larki bhao na de tab tak peeche atey haan... Aur jab inhe samajh a jae k line sahi ho rahe he to... in ki yeh harkatein start ho jati haan... iss... Iss maddy k bache ne bhi aisa hi kiya hai... jab tak isey ghass nahi dali tab tak mujhe move on move on k lectures deta raha aur ab dekho...jab main ne move on karne ka decide kar hi liya hai to... aise...(she imitate) merey phone ka wait karna bol k gaib ho gya...Stupid... idiot... gadha kahein ka...aik baar mujhe mil jae... apney inhi hathon se katal karon gi isey

Here Maddy was in his flat he have some other plan in his mind so he blabbers while thinking:Now bohat ho gya Mukti... I know k tum merey phone ka wait kar rahe ho gi... Mujhe yeh bhi pata hai... k tum me kafi positive change aya hai... tum seriously apney app ko aur mujhe aik chance dena chahti ho... so don't worry dear now it's  time to play final stroke... kyok main nahi chahta k tum phir se apni denial wali game start kar do... nahi... Ab aur nahi... so bus ajj raat ka wait kar lo...

Next morning Nandini sleep got disturb with some soft movement on her face... with closed eyes she feels some feathery stuff  moving on her face...she turned her face on other side to get some more sleep but a soft fluffy thing under her face forced her to open her eyes...

She strangely looked at that thing and found that it was a soft pillow with a fluffy cover...

Then she felt again the movement of that feathery stuff on the skin of her back ...

She at once turned back and saw Manik was sitting besides her in his easy dress... And he was tracing those lines on her back with a feather...

Manik said : Good Morning Sunshine...and Happy Valentine Day once again...(he kissed her on  forehead while taking her in his arm)

Nandini with a smile replied back: Good Morning Manik and happy valentine day to u too...

Manik again in his naughty mood: Aisa pheeka sa valentine day wish...(Making  bad face) nahhh

Nandini with a smirk: Oh to Mr Manik Malhotra ko colorful wish chaheye...

Manik like a baby: Yaaa... thora sa colorful(touched her face with love)... Thora sa romantic (leaned on her face and gave a peck near her lips and then moved back ,looked in her eyes with extreme love)...toh hona chaheye na...

Nandini rested her head on his extended shoulder while asking: aur yeh colorful and romantic kaise hoga...?

Manik eyes shined with naughtyness... he said: Oh that's not a problem ... wo sub main ne soch liya hai...os k liye tumhe yahan se uth k ja k change karna hoga and then

Nandini irritatedly: Phir se change? No Manik...

Manik: Yes sweetheart... and you are not in a position to argue with me... Remember your promise...and then after that

Nandini's doubtful eyes stopped on him and she said: And after that ?

Manik paused for a while and deeply gazed at her then said: Arey wo main baad me bataon ga... now 1st come out of  bed you lazy head... chalo uthooo...

And they both came out of the bed then Manik gave her a packet and said: Tum change kar lo and haan shower lene ki zarorat nahi hai (naughtily winked at her)... only wear this and comeout fast...

Nandini narrow eyes looked at him ,she said: But Manik that ice cream and all... Its... its really sticky ... I think mujhe bath le lena chaheye...

Manik holds her hand and said a lil strictly: Kaha na shower nahi lena abhi... just go and change in it...

Nandini in angry tone retort back: Aur agar na change karon to?

Manik with dangerous killing look came near her while smirking inwardly: Tou main khud change kar deta hoon... come to me...he tried to catch her waist

Nandini walked backward...while shouting: Nooo

Mnaik stopped at once and said causually: Ok then go and change...like a good girl...

Nandini while leaving from there said: Monster...

Manik with a smile; Ya I know I am...

Nandini left from there and Manik started counting 3,2,1 coz he knows her shout will come out  anytime...

And he is right on same Moment she came out while shouting: Manikkk how can u do this... I am not wearing this... I am not...yeh swim suit...(gave a frowning look to him)

Manik with lopsided smile moved fwd and said in attitude: Oh well in that case miss murty I don't mind to change your dress...Forget about your promise... waise bhi mujhe tumhara promise tumhe kitni bar yaad dilana pare ga...huh?(with angry face) tum ne agar promise pura nahi karna tha to kiya kyo tha?Remember ... tum ne promise kiya tha k ajj raat tak tum meri kisi bhi baat ko inqar nahi karo gi...(now he said dramatically) Hawww ayiappa see Nandu apna promise break kar rahe hai... app ne dekha na...

Nandini humped like an irritated kid and with puppy face said: Manik this is not fair...

Manik pulled her in his arms and said: All is fair in love and war darling...Now gooo

Nandini crib like a kid: ... Manik no na plzzz.

Manik holds her shoulder and while looking in her eyes used his trump card: Do u trust me?

Nandini: Hmmm

Manik: Do you love me?

Nandini: Ya but...

Manik put a finger on his lips and said: No but wat now go and change I am waiting for you...

Nandini don't want to make him angry on this day so having no other option she left to change.

While changing she thought: How can he do this ...wo bhi ajj k din... yeh Manik bhi na kab is ka Monster mood on jae pata nahi chalta... But yeh pahnne k baad mein is k samne kaise jaon gi...how can I go out...(while biting her nail she thought) Hmmm Nandu thori si boldness to tujhe dikhani hogi... and remember u had a history to surprise him... so thori himat to karni pare gi...

(then she prayed to her ayiappa) Ayiappa kahan phansa diya app ne yeh Manik malhotra ka monster mood app ko ajj hi on karna tha... kisi aur din nahi kar sakte they... ab ajj k din main is se fight bhi nahi kar sakti...Kya karon ab...

Mnaik shouted from outside: Nandini come fast

She takes a deep breath and encourage herself once again: Yes Nandu u can do it... And wo Manik hi to hai... tera monster Manik Malhotra... Teri zindagi ... tera pyaar...to os k liye tu yeh sub kar sakti hai...hai na...

With this she started walking outside but inwardly she was extremely shy... her face turned red... She didn't have the courage to see herself in mirror...

nandini's dress

She unlocked the door and came out in room where Manik was waiting for her...

Manik when heard noise nearby he turned. His world pause when his eyes caught the view infront of him...She was looking stunning in that swim suit... his gaze run on her body, her perfectly curvy shaped body...Nandini felt his eyes on her body...she wanted to hide herself under some sheet ,her face is already red with  shyness...But she was controlling herself with this thought that she is doing all this for her Manik...and his love...

His eyes became passionate once again by seeing her sexy avtar...He walked towards her in a trance and here Nandini's heart started beating with a jet speed with his each step towards her...

Manik came near her, gave a deep intense look to her and while caressing her red face he gave a sweet small peck on her lips...

In his dazed adoring state he said: Beautiful...(softly)You are so looking damn hot and beautiful Nandini...

In his husky voice told her with holding her hands: Thank you ... thank you for making my day... and for fulfilling my dream...

Nandini gazed the thankful and adoring look in his eyes and she thought that her decision to change in this dress especially for him was right...

Her playful mood turned on on seeing that grateful look in his eys and by forgetting all about her shyness ...She encircled her arms around his neck while showing her bold avtar and said: You forgot Mr Manik Malhotra that I Nandini Murty had a history to give surprises to you...and on seeing your face I can tell you that I did it once again...

Manik happily placed his arms on her bare waiste and while pulling her on him said: and I am really glad that you maintained your history ...

Nandini's eyes lowered down with shyness and she at once came out of his arms...

Manik watched her sexy avtar with rightful eyes for sometime and then after niharing her like this he moved towards a drawer and after picking something in his hands came back to her...Nandini saw this with confused expression.

Manik came near her once again and then made her wears a semi transparent coverup ...

Nandini got a happy shock on seeing this care of him...Happy tears came in her eyes on his sweetness...He brought this coverup for her coz he know her shy nature...Nandini with admiring eyes looked at him...

In that moment...she slowly placed her feets on his and by lifting herself up on her toes ...she cupped his face in her hands with love... then while locking her eyes with his she leaned to him and kissed him 1st on his forehead then on his eyes and after that she placed her lips on his lips...

That was a sweet small kiss to show how thankful she is...

After breaking apart Manik immediately picked her in his arms and started moving outside of that room...Nandini's happy eyes were fixed on his face...she didn't bother where they are going... The only thing she knows at that time is how lucky she is to have Manik as her love.

She happily gave in to the situation after seeing that care and concern of Manik... She forget all about her consciousness and shyness in this swim suit...the only thing which is in her mind at this time is Manik's tender love ... due to which he covered her body with a cover up... On this sweet act of his...she once again fell in love with him...

Manik opened  a room... and with this noise Nandini turned her face to see where they are and a smile came on her face when she see that her guess was right... it was a indoor swimming pool...

Manik while having her in his arms enetered in  pool  and then made her stand in the water...

He turned back and while picking a remote locked the door of that room ...and then turned back again towards her...

Nandini felt water around her body she became conscious in her fear of water...She wanted to shout loud but again she tried to control herself for Manik

Manik saw this change and instantly he came closer to her... he encircled his arm around her and with his other hand he picked her face up  said: Don't worry I am here with you...

Nandini while controlling her fear: I know ... But Manik... hum yahan kyo?

Manik pulled her near him and her hands automatically landed on his bare shoulder when he said: Coz u r mine...aur meri kisi bhi chez pe merey ilawa kisi aur ka hold ho ...how can I bear this?(on hearing this her confused eyes meets his) Phir chahe wo tumhara aik chota sa fear hi kyo na ho...(he placed his hand on her face and said possessively) Merey hote hoe... meri Nandini ki life, aur os k dil pe sirf mera right hai... aur jahan mera right ho wahan main kisi aur ko rahne ki permission nahi deta...kisi fear ko bhi nahi...

Now Nandini understands that he brought her here for what purpose...

She said in worried voice: Manik... I understand you are doing all this for me ... But mera yeh fear ab ka nahi bohat pahle ka hai Manik...and u know na I am trying to overcome it... but time to lage ga na...

Manik while caressing her arm: ya know but now I think k ... iss k jane ka time a gya hai ... Bohat tang kar liya iss ne meri Nandini ko...(he lovingly explained) But now meri Nandu ki life me mere ilawa kisi aur ki koi jagha nahi hai... hai na?(he asked at the end)iss stupid se fear ki bhi nahi...

And Nandini once again fall for him on his words and then in extreme happiness she moved ahead and hugged him whole heatedly while saying: U r right Manik...ab meri is life aur merey is dil me kisi aur k liye koi jagha nahi hai...

Manik breaks apart by holding her arms and said looking in her eyes to lighten the atmosphere:aur waise bhi mujhe kisi ne kaha tha kuch din pahle k jab tak main os k sath hoon yeh dar os ka kuch nahi bigad sakta ( remember that party night in old malhotra mansion few days back)

Nandini: Hmmm..

Manik now continued in a serious tone:Nandini main ne tum se aur amms se promise kiya hai na... k main tumhari life ko khusiyo se bar doon ga...and I think os happy life tak pohnachne k liye tumhe apney  har aik dar ko khatam karna hoga...kyok main chahta hoon k meri Nandini ki life me koi fear na ho... so kya tum is me mera sath do gi?

Nandini in appreciation said yes with teary eyes and hugged him once again...

Next half an hour Manik told her about the tactics of how to overcome her fear and how to swim...

Then after that he started creating distance between their bodies  and moved back towards the other edge of the swimming pool.

Nandini started panicing inwardly when she saw him moving on the other side...

Manik stopped at some point and called her...Nandini...come... hold my hand...(he extended his hand for her)

She stilled on her position in fear and shook her head in no...

Manik: plzzz

Nandini again said: No... Manik main ...aise akele...(she once again lost all her courage when she saw Manik that far from her)mujh se nahi hoga...

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Part 87(b)

Manik stopped at some point and called her...Nandini...come... hold my hand...(he extended his hand for her)

She stilled on her position in fear and shook her head in no...

Manik: plzzz

Nandini again said: No... Manik main ...aise akele...(she once again lost all her courage when she saw Manik that far from her)mujh se nahi hoga...Manik: u can do this... Try to karo...Trust me ... I know tum kar sakti ho...aur main hoon na yahan tumhare liye...

Nandini closed her eyes and take deep breath with determined mind and then she takes a step fwd in water...

But in  her fear she feels like earth moved out of her feet...she started shouting in fear.

Manik saw her state and thought to use another trick...

So he floats towards her but suddenly stopped at some distance and with a shout of pain he holds his leg.He showed like he is in extreme pain due to some cramp in his leg...

Nandini when saw him in pain she forgets her fear at once and without caring about any other thing  with 2 or 3 fast strokes she came to Manik...

She reached near him and holds his arm... then asked in concern: Manik what happened...why u shout like this...kahein lagi kya... bolo na... r u in pain...

But Manik's eyes were at  halt ... he adored her care, her love,her concern for him... In which she forgets all about her fear... the only thing which she saw was his pain...

He holds her hand in his and while entwining their fingers said in love filled voice: You know Nandini... I am very lucky ... very lucky to have u in my life...(with other hand he caressed her face)...

Nandini in surprised saw his face and got that he did it deliberately.

She pushed him back in anger and shout: Manik tum ne yeh sub jan bojh k kiya na... how could u? tumhe zara sa bhi idea hai k main kitni pareshan ho gaye thi... How... (in her anger she lost all her words...)

Here Manik saw her condition and without wasting any time he clutched her neck sofetly and pulled her near his face... and then fussed his lips on her...to shut her scolding session...

Nandini at 1st tried to push him back but he didn't budge. Infact in response he started eating her mouth with more passion... his free hand started roaming on her body which sends chilling sensation in her body and mind...

His sensual touch kicks her sexual hormones and in reflex her hands also started travelling on his body...

Manik felt her hands roamed on his wet body and this thing charged him a lil more... he glued himself more to her and while kissing her moaned in her mouth: I...love...you ... Nandini...I love you... more than my life(his hand travelled inside the coverup and rambled on her shooth silky skin)...You are the only star of my life...who ever shines for me...

And his passionate touch on her body push her into a reverie.they both were in some other world at this time...Manik's hand moved up towards the knot of her swim suit under that transparent material and on next sec he d loosened it with ease...

Nandini's breath hitched in her throat...her stomach started fluttering with anticipation...His hands now entered under her garments... and started roaming there freely...his long fingers travelled on the side of her breast...and caressed that area lovingly...

The heat between them started increasing with every passing mint...Nandini's heartbeat became louder and louder with his each soothing stroke on her skin and the level of their kiss also increased with each movement of his ...

with a great struggle Nandini broke apart and  her eyes moved up and meet his intense one... Manik also saw in her eyes on same time and found the same powerful emotions in those hazels.

After seeing those looks in her eyes he once again leaned over her but this time his focus was on her neckline...

Nandini's hands also started tarcing pattern on his body and in this rythem her hand reached on his lower back... Manik when felt her touch there ... He stilled in his place and immediately he holds her hand in his grip and stopped her...

With long heavy breaths he said huskily: No... ummm... Nandini... stop...not there... I'll loose all my control...(breath) and I don't want to break my promise ...

Nandini also in same condition while taking heavy breathes started controlling her hormones with shy eyes and red face...

With averted eyes but still holding her hand he said: I think ab hame yahan se chalna chaheye...

Nandini gazed his face and then with a sweet smile she cupped his face and kissed him on his forehead said:Manik don't... don't look down...plzzz...look at me...

Manik looked at her and Nandini with love said: You are really a hero Manik... I know u r controlling yourself because of that promise...(tears came in her eyes with gratitude) and Manik my respect for you as a person, as a lover and as my partner has increased 10 folds today with your this care...

Manik was with admiring gaze saw her and she continues : Manik ajj main tum se kah rahe hoon if u want we can do it today itself...

Manik in shock holds her hand and said at once: Nooo I can manage... (while cupping her face) Nandini I only want your love nothing more...i know we had done it before... but now we will do it for sure but after our marriage...(a lopsided smile appear on his face and he teased her) and waise bhi wo kahte haan na sabar ka phal meetha hota hai...(and at end he winked at her).

Nandini shyly smiled on his tease and then pushed him back in water...

Manik balanced himself and caught her hand in his grip...

Manik: Arey bhag kaha rahe ho miss Nandini Murty...apney valentine ko chor k tum yahan se ja nahi sakti

Nandini said lovingly: Apney valentine ko chor k jane ka mera koi irada bhi nahi hai...(after taking a sigh)Manik I think kafi time hogya hai... and kafi romance bhi ab chalein yahan se...

Mnaik pulled her once again in his arms and with this sudden movement water splashed on

themselves.

Nandini amazingly gazed him and he with love holds her chin then said: Iss sub me tum ne aik baat note ki Nandini...

Nandini with raised eyes asked: What?

Manik: yehi k tum last half an hour se is high level pani me without any fear yeh sub romance kar rahe thi... ( with naught smirk) merey sath...

Now Nandini noticed that water level was not the normal one infact she was standing in a high level water...

In confusion she looked at Manik who with his raised eyes asked her: Kaisa laga...

Nandini still with confused voice: But Manik yeh level increase kaise...(then a thought came in her mind) Manikkk yeh tum ne kiya na...

Manik:well ya... merey ilawa aur kon kar sakta hai...(and he once again pulled her in his arms) and she happily landed herself on his chest...

After this lovy dovy time they came out and went in their room ... after a quick shower Nandini came in kitchen and started making breakfast for both...

Mnaik after a while entered and came behind her... he hugged her from behind and asked: What are you doing ( he nibbled her earlobe) Nan...diniii.

Nandini nudged her elbow on his chest and said: Monster Manik Malhotra plzzz control huh?

Manik deliberately makes a bad face and said while taking a sigh: ahhh nahi hota control yaar...

Nandini knows his drama so with a smile played along to tease him: awww very bad... Main ne toh option diya tha... but merey Monster Manik ko samjh nahi aya na time pe... Ab kya kiya ja sakta hai...

Manik pulled her back and her back landed on his chest when he said: tch tch Nandini murty... Don't underestimate the power of your Monster Manik ...

Nandini with tilted hear asked: otherwise what?

Manik with challenging glare: Otherwise main abhi tum se shadi kar loon ga...and then tum chah k bhi mujhe rok nahi pao gi...

Nandini didn't expect this answer from him so in shock her mouth opened  for a while... Manik saw this and with a teasing smirk he himself closed her mouth.

He asked with fake confusion: Auhhh what... why u react like this... Don't tell me tum ne shadi nahi karni...

Nandini came out of her trance and said: Hmmm No...

Manik caught her word and said: What(with fake shocked face) No... mean tum ne mujh se shadi nahi... I mean Manik Malhotra ko tum reject kar rahe ho...

Nandini'e eyes popped out on this and she immediately holds his hand and said; No Manik... tum ghalat samajh rahe ho... main ne aisa nahi kaha...

Mnaik who was smiling inwardly said again with straight face : no I got it right...

Nandini with worried face said: Manik aisa nahi hai... listen to me na...

Manik again said to tease her: No I understand... u don't want to merry me... tum ne abhi confess kiya na...(he turned his face on other side and pressed his lips to suppress his smile)...

Nandini now with lil anger caught his hand and pulled him infront of her to face her... in anger she put her finger on his lip and said: Shhh now no more word from you... I said na mera wo matlab nahi tha... who said mujhe tum se shadi nahi karni...wo actually main ne expect nahi kiya tha aisa koi bhi answer so I was in shock at that time... Aur tum ... Manik... how can u think like that tumhe lagta hai yeh sub...aise hi chal raha hai hai...

Manik smilingly hugged her forcefully and gave long soothing kiss on her head to cool her down: No my sunshine...i know my Nandu very well... I was just teasing u... I know k hamari shadi k liye jitna serious main hoon os se kahein zyada meri yeh sweet (while breaking apart he pulled her cheeks) si jaan hai...hai na?(at the end he asked her with pure love)

Her smile came back on her face on hearing his words and happily she nodded in yes...

Manik again teasingly asked: So kya khyal hai ... Shadi karne chalein kya?

Nandini with mocked smile pushed him back and said: Ab toh mujhe sochna pare ga... Monster Manik Malhotra...

Manik back hugged her again and said huskily in her ear: Aur agar main sochne ka moqa bhi na doon toh?

Nandini makes a thoughtful face and replied: hmmm then...

Manik : then?

Nandini smiled and pushed him back and started running outside of the kitchen... but on reaching near the exit she stopped in her track and said: then... I have no objection on our marriage...(she turned her head and naughtyily winked at him)

Manik with shock called her behind but she left...

Manik moved his hand in his hairs while enjoying this moment and said to himself: Ab to jaldi  hi kuch karna pare ga...

He came out of kitchen and ordered a servant to bring their breakfast in Nandini's room... and left to see her...

I am not talking o you guys...so no more request... no more lecture...take care

join me on my these pages...

Aly's creation FB link 

https://www.facebook.com/Alys-Creation-807915272670754/

Wattpad : link

https://www.wattpad.com/user/LovlyFlower8

and

on insta: lovlyy.aly

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3