Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Very interesting update Sakshi.
Eagerly waiting to know the reason for Ishveer separation.
Update soon
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hi Alisha
thanks for the coment
glad you liked the update
ya let us see why Ishveer is going to separate
ya let me update it dear
keep readingπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi cute scenes ishu will be looking gorgeous in red saree lovely scenes of ishveer cutie pie is so lovely by all her actions love her to the core 

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the scenes
yes Ishu is always beautiful in her red Saree
glad you liked the scenes of Ishveer
happy you liked cutie pie actions and you are loving her so much
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
Nice episode. Now I think that mistrust will be the reason for Ishveer separation.
Cutie pie is so funny.
Update soon
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes
ya that will be kind of mistrust and let us see how they separate
happy you liked the cutie pie fun
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dr
All the epis are so good
Elephant ride of ragini was so sweet
The park scene was lovely. So they gonna get seperated due to their mistrust...
Krisha leaving devarsh is good decision.. But will this create hurdles in ishveer πŸ˜•
Waiting for the next dr
Update soon
Keep smiling and take care 😊

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
glad you liked elephant ride of raagini
happy you liked their park scene and ya that will be kind of mistrust too
glad you liked Krisha's decision on leaving Devarsh
let us see whether this is creating hurdles in Ishveer
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling
take care
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Amzing episode
Ishani make fun of ranveer infront of Raghni
Poor Ranveer think that he got shy
I don t like ishani words
She made Ranveer upset
Take care

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
ishani made fun of Ranveer in front of Raagini
yes he thought he is shy
sorry for Ishani's words
she made him upset actually
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Misunderstanding... This is the reason for separation I think.. Eagerly waiting for that..
Loved I Shani making fun of ranveer

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
ya that may be reason for their separation
ya let us see what is going to happen
glad you liked the way Ishani made fun of Ranveer
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi Sakshi
Both episodes are great.
Keep writing.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the episodes
ya let me update it dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi hi sorry for late reply and for few days my response will be less as i am busy in some work so apology for that also
all the episodes were amazing and the morning after their romance was really nice even ishani dont leave a chance to tease him.
their conversation in the park was really nice so this can be the reason that they both might separate in future.
and finally its good krisha sent divorce notice to devarsh and he deserves that but they should not do anything to ishveer holding them responsible for it.
ragini is the cutest of all and how much she loves ishani and obeys her.
lets see what happens next waiting to know that how story unfolds further.
thnx for pm
waiting for next

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 400
The day came to its evening Ranveer was driving the car and when he was stopped by a signal. He gave break to the car and stopping it and he saw the timer for the Signal which was set for 120 minutes were Ranveer gave a impossible head shake of getting locked in the traffic and he glanced all around out of the car. All were busy in their own work in that evening were Ranveer's eyes fell on a baby shop were he saw few persons dressed themselves like a Teddy bear, Mickey mouse and they were dancing well and making the children happy who came to that shop.
Ranveer(had a thinking mind now and then to himself):Very good this is the right way to take Raagini out of the house alone. Bringing her out of the house I can do what I need to do. (he saw the mickey mouse and teddy bear doll and shook his head as okay were the Signal was now green he started the car and started to drive the car towards their home).
Ranveer came back to home were as usual he played with Raagini and they had their dinner and drifted off to sleep when it was night.
Next day morning..
Ranveer made himself ready in his RV attire and he was coming down in the stairs were he saw Raagini playing in the hall. Ishani too was behind her were..
Ranveer(in thoughts):This is the right time to take Raagini out of the house..(making himself sure he got down in the stairs and came to the hall and stood near Raagini):Cutie pie.
Raagini(seeing him laughing): Papa..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): Baby today know Papa is thinking to go to office bit late so I think let Papa take you out of the house.

Raagini saw him with a not understanding face were Ishani too who was smiling till now seeing Ranveer taking Raagini out had a not understanding face.
Ishani:you are taking her out Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): Haan Ishani when I was coming back home yesterday evening I saw few persons wearing Mickey mouse, teddy bear dresses and they were making children to smile. So what I thought let me take Raagini there and show her that and make her smile.
Ishani: hmm very nice.Can I also come with you?
Ranveer(immediately his face turned to shock and in thoughts): Oh no Ishani should not know about it now. how to manage..?(he was thinking to make Ishani to be away from this matter)..

Were that was the moment Baa came there with a face of bearing some pain..
Baa(seeing Ishani); Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Baa): Haan Baa kya hua? aap tk hain na?
Baa:(seeing her with a smile): Haan mein tku but I am having leg pain. If you don't mind can you apply oil for my leg?
Ishani: haan Baa sure...(she turned and saw Ranveer).
Ranveer(with a smile immediately took Raagini in his hand and seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani now Baa needs you and now I will take Raagini out and let me take care of Raagini and she will be with me and you can take care of Baa well. Don't worry we will come back within next few hours.
Ishani(seeing the different behaviour of Ranveer shook her head as okay): hmm tk.
Ranveer(with a smile shook his head as leaving to Ishani and seeing Baa):Take good rest Baa..
Baa:Tk Ranveer..(she smiled to him).
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Let us go out Baby(he started to walk having her in his hand).
Raagini: hmmm
Ishani(held Baa and seeing her):Come Baa let us go to your room..
Baa: Haan
Ishani(started to walk with Baa and turned and saw Ranveer's back and in thoughts): What happen to Ranveer? He never takes Raagini alone out of the home he used to call me too..then what.?(with a confused face itself she started to walk with Baa to her room and she made Baa sit in the bed and took the oil from Baa's cupboard and started to apply oil for Baa's legs).
After half an hour finishing the applying of oil to Baa's leg and making her take rest Ishani washed her hands and came and sat in the sofa of the hall and waited for Ranveer and Raagini. She took the Magazine and started to read it were her eyes too often went to the entrance of the house whether Ranveer and Raagini are coming back. It was exactly 2 hours when Ranveer entered the house with Raagini who was having tears in her eyes now. Ishani casually saw the entrance and saw Ranveer entering the house with Raagini in his hand who was now having tears in her eyes. Ishani saw the clock in the wall and getting it was almost two hours from the time they went out and keeping the Magazine in the tea poi and she got up from the sofa and stood waiting for them.
Ishani(seeing Raagini and Ranveer with a smile): Ranveer two hours in office hours you have been with Raagini?
Ranveer(with a smile):Today I don't have so much work Ishani and when I saw those dolls I thought to show it to Raagini she was so much happy seeing it.
Ishani(smiling to him and seeing Raagini's tears in her cheek): But Raagini is crying?
Ranveer:Wo while coming back she started to ask for you and she started to cry and finally I brought her back to you.

Ishani with a smile got Raagini from him and started to make cutie pie smile.
Ranveer:Okay Ishani let me leave to office
Ishani: Okay but you didn't have breakfast too and If you wait for an hour lunch too will be ready you can have something and go know?
Ranveer: Its okay Ishani let me have something in office..
Ishani(shaking her head as okay): hmm okay.

Ranveer smiling to her and waving bye to Raagini started to walk from there and he went out of the house. Ishani's day started with her routine. The day started to move were all were in their routine were time flied.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ranveer was working in the Laptop so seriously were Ishani came out of the washroom after her bath. She started to get ready were Ranveer was working so seriously.
Ishani(went and stood near him):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing the Laptop and then turned to her):Haan Ishani..
Ishani:I know you are busy in something If I bring breakfast to you..
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): surely I won't get angry.I will surely try to reduce my anger for sure. I will control it(he took Laptop in his hand and seeing her):Ishani I am having some work I will be here only till afternoon and today I have granted leave for Sharman and Nitin Uncle too..
Ishani:For what leave today? that too during week day.
Ranveer:Actually they both worked in office during last Sunday for accounts purpose so only I told them to take leave today.
Ishani:Wow then for you too leave?'
Ranveer: nahi nahi I will here till afternoon then I need to leave..you send my breakfast to study room. After noon only I need to bath too so then after that only I will be leaving from here.
Ishani:okay(she smiled to him).

Ranveer smiling to her started to walk from there and he went to his study room and started to work. Ishani sent the breakfast for Ranveer through Mala to study room were her routine started when Raagini woke up and the day started to fly like anything running behind Raagini. It was afternoon were Raagini after her lunch was sleeping well in Ishani's shoulders and Ishani took Raagini from her shoulders and made her to lay in the cradle and she waited for Ranveer to come back were she was too having a surprise for him.
She was waiting for Ranveer to come to room with a smile in her face. She has already locked the room door and was waiting for Ranveer to come. It was exactly next 45 minutes when Ranveer came to their room and seeing the door closed and he kept his hand in the door and he tried to open it and finding its locked inside.
Ranveer:Room is locked? Ishani never locks the room during day time know? Anyways(he knocked the door).
Ishani(with a smile getting its Ranveer got up and came and unlocked the door and opened the door slightly and peeped her head out): Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her head alone out):Kya hua? you are changing your dress or what? you have locked the door at this time?
Ishani(cutely):Arrey not that.,,(she brought her hand out of the room and cutely closed his eyes with her hand)
Ranveer(with a smile): Ishani why are you closing my eyes now?
Ishani:Ranveer I have surprise for you so till you come to see that surprise I will close your eyes..
Ranveer: hmmm okay

Ishani opened the door and now closed Ranveer's eyes well with her hand and started to make Ranveer walk with her.Ranveer too was walking with a smile in his face were Ishani brought him to a place in their room and took her hand from his eyes.
Ishani:Open your eyes..
Ranveer(opened his eyes and was really had a surprised and wondering look):aye..
Ishani:Surprise for you..(she showed the punching bag that was hanged in their room with the help of the chain).
Ranveer(seeing the punching bag and seeing Ishani with a smile):What happen Sunny you have decided to have your sunny deol attitude?
Ishani:Arrey nahi its for you only.
Ranveer:For me?
Ishani: Haan I know its hard for you to control your anger but when you get anger you can(went to the cupboard and took the gloves from it and gave it to Ranveer):Wear this gloves and punch this punch bag till your anger gets down. As you keep on doing this one day surely all your anger will go from you and you will be the most loving man.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile and seeing the gloves in his hands):So my wife took the steps possible to reduce my anger..
Ishani:(shaking her head as yes with a smile): Haan
Ranveer:Okay(he wore the gloves in both his hands and cutely punched in the punching bag):Nice
Ishani: hmm you like it?
Ranveer; hmm its awesome when did you get it for me and how did you get it for me?
Ishani: I ordered it online last week and they delivered now only by god's grace no one where in the hall when they were delivering it and you too was not in the room so I made them to fix it too.
Ranveer(with a smile hitting the punching bag):Nice..I love it..
Ishani: hmm so this is the remedy for you to reduce your anger okay?
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay with a smile): Okay Sunny
Ishani(seeing him with a cute anger):Don't call me Sunny
Ranveer: I will call you like that only sunny.(he was having a fun face)
Ishani:Ranveer then I will call you Mr. Rude.
Ranveer: I am rude?
Ishani: haan when you are angry Mr. Rude..
Ranveer:Sunny(he started to go to catch her)

Where Ishani started to Run were Ranveer too started to run behind her and at a point her held her hand with the gloves hand were before he goes to hug her there was a ring in his phone.
Ishani(seeing him): Phone pick the call.
Ranveer(smiling to her):Haan(he removed the gloves from both hand and putting it in the bed and took the phone from his pocket and seeing it as a new number he picked the call): Hello..
Man: Hello is it Mr. RV?
RV: Yes I am..
Man:sir I am police Inspector Rajveer.
RV(with a doubtful face of why police is calling and in a hesitating tone): Yes tell me Mr. Rajveer..
Rajveer: Now your office staff his name is Mr. Rishab he has hit a person with the car and that person is been taken to the hospital.When asked about the accident Rishab told he is your employee.
RV:oh no how is that person now?
Rajveer:They took him to hospital now only. Let me take Rishab to police station and at the same time we will come to take you to police station so be in home.
RV: But why you need to take me Mr.Rajveer..?
Rajveer:The car is registered in your name Mr. RV as its your office car and its not arrest but you need to come to station and write a letter to us that you didn't do it voluntarily and then we will release Rishab only when that person gets well.
RV:Can I talk to Rishab?
Rajveer:yes(he gave the phone to Rishab).
Rishab:Sir I didn't do it voluntarily I was driving well only..
RV:But accident happened know?Fine go with them let us wish nothing happen to that person and then they will release you and I too will come and give the statement.
Rishab:Okay sir..
RV: hmm(he cut the call and had a tensed face).
Ishani(Seeing him): Kya hua?
Ranveer:Rishab know he was going in our office car it seems and he has hit some one and that person is been taken to hospital and they are taking Rishab to police station and they will come to take me also ..
Ishani:They will take you means
Ranveer:For giving statement only.They asked me to be in home..
Ishani: hmm okay.Don't worry nothing will happen to that person he will be fine.
Ranveer(taking a deep breath): I too wish the same Ishani..
Ishani:Tk don't worry everything will go well and you need to go to police station means before it you come and have your lunch
Ranveer:nahi Ishani I am not in a mood to have lunch..
Ishani:Arrey nothing will happen everything will be sorted out..(she held his hand and made him walk):Come.
Ranveer walked with her were Ishani coming out seeing Raagini sleeping well in the cradle and closed the door and she started to walk with Ranveer..
Ishani(in thoughts):Bhagwan don't know how that person is suffering in pain I am not praying because its Ranveer's company staff need to be saved I am praying for a life please save him..
Ishani praying and walking with Ranveer they came down in the stairs and they came to the dinning table were Amba, Baa, kailash. Laxmi and her husband were having their lunch..
Laxmi's husband:Come Ranveer have your lunch..
Ranveer(giving a made up smile): Haan Maasa..(he sat in his chair were Ishani served him).

Ranveer stared to have the lunch were Nitin came inside the house with a box in his hand. He saw Ishani in the dinning table and started to walk towards the dinning table were Ishani too saw him when he near the dinning table.
Ishani: papa aap?sit know you can have your lunch?
Laxmi's husband: haan he is your Papa Ishani I heard about it he is a nice person..
Ishani: Haan Maasa..
Amba(seeing Nitin): Sit know Bhai you can have your lunch.
Nitin(with a smile): Nahi behanji I had my lunch already I came to see Ishani..
Ishani(coming near him): To see me. For what Papa?
Nitin:Today for me leave so that I thought to get you something so I brought you this.(he showed the box to her): This is for you..
Ishani(seeing the box and getting its dairy milk celebrations):wow thank you papa I love chocolates (she got with a smile in her face).

Nitin too was smiling were Ranveer was so much tensed in that accident matter were a man wearing a hospital staff uniform came to the entrance of the house.
Man:Excuse me..
Ishani(smiling to Nitin and seeing the hall entrance): you are...
Man: madam(showing a file in his hand): I need to give it to Mr. Ranveer Vaghela.
Ranveer didn't even hear it were he was having the food like Robot. All of them saw the man and had a doubtful face were as Ishani was talking to him they had their lunch smiling among themselves
Ishani(turned and saw Ranveer):Ranveer that man has brought file for you..
Ranveer didn't hear it were he was having the food with a confused face..
Ishani:(in thoughts): He is confused of that accident I think okay..(seeing Nitin): you sit in the sofa Papa let me go and get the file..
Nitin: hmm okay.(he smiled and started to walk to the sofa).

Were Ishani went to the entrance of the house and saw the hospital staff and without getting why a hospital staff has come to see Ranveer.
Ishani:give the file to me
Man: nahi Madam I need to give it to Ranveer sir only..These kind of files need to be given to concern person only.
Ishani(with a smile):Arrey he is having his lunch don't worry I am his wife only..
Man(thinking for a while): Nahi Madam let me give it to him itself..
Ishani:What file is this?
Man;Sir came to hospital yesterday and he took a test and that report only so its confidential I need to give it to him only.
Ishani(had a doubtful face and turned and saw Ranveer who was having his food with a silent face and seeing the man in a strict tone): give that file to me.
man:no madam..
Ishani(with a force got the file from him): Let me give it to him.
Man having a feared face started to run from there. Ishani saw him with a not understanding face of why he is this much quick to leave from here were she saw the file and saw the file label as city hospital with yesterday date.
Ishani:Ranveer went to hospital yesterday ? but what happen to him(she turned and saw Ranveer):He is fine only know?Can I open it or not?(seeing Ranveer's stress face); I am his wife only know so I should even take care of his health(thinking it she opened the file and started to read the reports were her face changed pale now).
She was grasping for air were she was not able to trust her own eyes and had a tears in her eyes reading it as it was a DNA report of Ranveer and Raagini that is tested yesterday.The date of yesterday was there in the report. The final report concluded that Raagini is Ranveer's daughter only.
Ishani(with a tear filled eyes saw Ranveer who was having his lunch and in thoughts): you have done DNA test with Raagini and for that only you too Raagini with you yesterday Ranveer.. you got doubt whether Raagini is your child..?
Screen freezes on broken Ishani.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Ishveermyheart thumbnail
nice chapter.
waiting for the next. plz update soon.l am eager to know what is going to happen next.