Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: divz9769

Nice update

Raman was sad because ishita left for her parents house
He thought to confess to his about his love but she didn't came to office he becomes restless and goes to iyer house but ishita was not at home so he asked mall name and goes their he entered in trial room😆 he confessed his love😳 pls update soon wants to know ishitas reaction

Tgznkyou somuvh dear for your lovely comment .
Yeah he was so restless that he confessed his love in changing room itself .
Will try to update soon
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadiay

all i can say a fabuolous update and so glad dat Raman confessed to her,,,,ayyyeee haaayyyeee,,,,kitna maza aayega...jo v ho nice update...

Thanks a lot nadiya 
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: sririt

Wonderful update

I just loved it
Ishita left for her parents place
Raman was missing her badly
His heart-mind convo was interesting
He finally realized the feeling to be special one
He isn't sure about love

Next day he wanted to confess, made plans but couldn't execute because of Ishu's absence in office. He drove to Iyers place but again couldn't make it. And finally he chased her to mall and ended up confessing in trial room.

Waiting for next

Thank you so much Ritu for your loving comment .
Glad you liked the update .
Yeah at last he confessed .
Will try to update soon
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: MONAPAREKH

Loved the update Raman was restless thank god he realise his love for ishita  update soon

Thanks a lot dear for commenting 
Divanru thumbnail

Thanks 
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEEPIKAA0123

Its Amezng and Superb and Brilliant..

Thanks deepika
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faria.

yes yes yes. finally duffer raman samjh gaya ki he us in love with ishu. Thanks God jaida der nehi kiya. He confessed his love un trial room? hehehe te huye na baat! lol. fantastic part.

Thank you so much fari dear .
Gksd you liked the update 
Divanru thumbnail
HHello friends at last I m here with new update .

Part 20

Ishita was standing like a statue ,as she still was trying to believe that Raman has actually confessed his love towards her .Ramans heart skipped a bit thinking about her reaction ,he tored himself from her and spoke again " for god sake Ishita speak up something, I know you have suffered a lot because of me ,I know its not so easy for you to believe on me but please speak something ."

Raman was go on blabbering anything and everything while ishita was only looking at him without blinking her eyes while the water from her eyes were flowing like river .She could not speak anything but hugged him tight and cried bitterly as if complaining for all her suffering while he was just caressing her back to make her calm , he kept her cry for sometimes then tried to part her but instead of parting she snuggled more to him and tightened her hold ,Raman also encircled his arms around her and felt her near him ,both closed their eyes to cherish the moment .They were still hugging each other when they heard back a loud knock on the door and listened someone calling from out side " hey you ander hi rahne ka irada hai kya ".

Listening to this both parted from each other and smiled a bit ,Ishita asked concerned " ab hum bahar kaise jaayenge ".

R(ruffling his hairs )- jaise aaye the .

I- what people will say .

R- kya kahenge ,we are married and we are licensed to be alone anywhere.

Ishita blushed on his remark and looked at him ,both had a brief eyelock which was broken by again the knocking sound .Raman opened the door a bit and told the lady to wait for a while ,then he came out followed by Ishita but till then the damaged had been done ,the lady who was standing outside has created a loud fuss stating that a man has entered the ladies trial room .Ishita was dosncasting her eyes feeling embrassed while Raman was not at all bothered .The manager was called he threatened Raman that he will call police for entering the ladies trial room and bothering a woman.

Raman said sorry to them and went out of the shop any how convincing them. Ishra had just came out from the shop and both were thinking how to continue their talk when her phone buzzed ,it was her friend with whom ishita had came for shopping .She was calling ishita to another shop ,Ishita looked at Raman and spoke " Raman my friend is calling me ,I have to go ."

R( surprised )- aren't you coming home with me .

Ishita looked at him and spoke with great difficultly " actually Raman some of our relatives are coming to meet me as I have come to my parents house for first time after my marriage, so I have to go back there .

Ramans face fell listening to Ishita .Both were stuck ,though Ishita didn't wanted to live in iyers for much days but still she has to as they never know the reality and they will ask a bunch of questions if ishita will say that she wants to go back to her inlaws house ,on the other hand at first Raman himself had told Ishita to take her time but now he is missing her like hell .He looked at her with hopefull eyes while she gave him a helpless look and slowly freed her hands from him , their eyes become teary while she was leaving ,he was standing there and was looking at her retreating figure ,hoping that she will turn to see him and as he was expecting she turned to see him , he so wanted to open his arms and engulf her in them but he didn't due to two reason ,first they were on public ,second he was not sure about her feeling till now .Actually he was sure that she still love him but he is still to know that she has accepted his love or not .He stood there for sometimes then walked to the restaurant to relax for sometimes .He sat in a table and ordered a coffee for himself .Till the waiter bright his coffee he lost himself in ishita's thoughts ,soon his coffee arrived and he started sipping it slowly ,when he heard her voice ,he immediately turn and saw her sitting with her friend .Both were talking and laughing recalling their old days ,Raman can notice a genuine happiness in her laugh ,he smiled feeling relieved that at last ishita is happy .He was slowly sipping his coffee and was admiring ishita .After sometime they stood to leave when he saw a lady walked to the girls table ,her back was facing Raman ,though he had not seen the girls face but looking to her personality he felt that its shagun .He prayed from matarani that she should be someone else ,he got concerned for Ishita ,he sat there to notice why that girl went to Ishita. Raman went little near to listen their talk ,the girl told ishita that she wants to talk to her ,ishita signalled her friend to wait in car for a while and then she turned to the girl and told " actually I didn't recognized you ,had we met before ."

The girl - no .

I- then how can I help you .

The girl - I don't want any help from you but just wanted to tell something .

I- jee boliye .

the girl - I m shagun ,hope now you recognized me .

Ishita's expression changed in next moment listening to shaguns name ,the lines of worry immediately formed on her forehead as if she has seen some ghost .Ishita any how composed herself and spoke " what you want from me ".

S- I m here just to tell you to stay away from my Raman .

Ishita was tensed but listening to this and recalling his confession sometime back she straighten herself and spoke 
" he is mine ,my Raman .he is my husband ".

S- sirf husband hone se kya hota hai he loves me and will love only me always.

I- I think you are living in delusional, earlier he use to love you actually that was not love that was just attraction ,he never loved you .

S- I think you have never listened this that a person can never forget his first love.

I- and I think you never heard ,that if you love someone set him free ,if he comes back to you he is yours and if he don't he was not yours from the begening .I did same ,I trusted my love and send him to you and see now he has come to me .

Shagun was shocked listening to her words ,she has just listened from Raman that Ishita loves him unconditionally but never believed. Shagun always wanted to hurt ishita and today when she saw Ishita ,she thought that she got a chance to hurt her but here she was shocked to see ishita's trust on Raman ,but she didn't give up .She again spoke" kitni bholi ho na tum ishita ..."

She cannot complete her sentence as Raman interrupted her in mid and spoke ," enough shagun ,what type of woman you are ,don't you have shame ,at first you yourself cheated me and now you are poisoning my wife .how can you stoop so low ,I feel shame on myself realizing that I hurt ishita because of you ."

Saying so he encircled his arms around Ishita and took her from there ,ishita slowly walked with him expressionless. He can sense that though she has answered shagun strongly but shagun has again damaged ishita's trust on him again .He messaged ishita's friend from her mobile that she can go as Ishita has got some important work .

After messaging her friend Raman took Ishita with herself ,on the way he informed amma that he has some important work with ishita ,after that he will drop her to her place .He took her to a lone place ,near a lake type place and sat with her on a huge rock .Ishita didn't spoke anything after her encounter with shagun because though she had answered her but she herself was confused to trust or not to trust on Raman .Though he has confessed his love also but soon after his confession his ex has again warned her that he only loves her .Ishita was fighting with her own feeling while Raman was in guilt ride ,he was also silent as now he don't have any words to apologize to her.

They sat there for much time but none had spoke anything ,after some time Raman sidehugged Ishita and pulled her to him ,she rested her head on his chest ,he entwined his fingers in her but none spoke .After sitting like this for some more time he finally broke the ice and spoke " ishita I don't even have words to apologize ,I never thought that shagun will ever behave like this.I m sorry ishita ,my confession was true , I know you are hurt ,now if you want then also it will be difficult for you to trust me .I can just say that I m all yours , tum khud hi bataao ki apne pyaar ko sachcha saabit karne ke liye main kya karoon.".

Ishita raised her face and saw him ,his face was all red and tears were flowing from his eyes endlessly ,she looked deeply into his eyes while he was already looking at her both shared an intense eyelock for long time ,as Raman was waiting for her answer and she was still thinking how to react .

R- ishita you yourself told na that you let me go but I came to you that means I m yours .

Ishita was still silent ,looking to her silence Raman can't hold himself and spoke " Ishita for god sake speak something ,do you believe me or not .if you believe me I promise that I will try to give all the happiness to you and if not I will again try to woo you till you start trusting me again ."

After he ended ,a silence crept again between them ,Raman got restless not getting any reaction from her ,he turned to her and spoke shooking her " for god sake ishita done act like stone ,I can't take your silence like this ".

At last ishita broke her silence and managed to speak " Raman do you actually love me ".

Ramsn closed her eyes  feeling relieved listening to her ,he pulled her for a bone crushing hug and spoke " I do love you .I love you ,I love you ."

She snuggled into him while he pulled her face from him and kissed her forehead ,then he bend down and drank her tears ,then he kissed her cheeks and was going to her lips ,but stopped .He cupped her face and ask 
" ishita mujhse baat nahi karogi ,don't you love me anymore ".

I- Raman mere liye aapse pyaar karna utna hi zaroori hai jitna ki saans Lena isliye main to aapse nafrat kar hi nahi sakti .

R- then why are you so silent, you were confronting shagun like a jkr and now you are behaving so fragile .

I- because she was none to me and you are everything to me .

Listening to her Raman hugged her again mouthing " I love you " to ishita she also hugged him tightly .Both remain like this ,when her phone buzzed ,she didn't picked the call and spoke " Raman I want to be with you ".

R- to roka kisne hai ,even I want you with me .

I- then take me with you .

R- aur amma appa .

I- nahi pata ,but now I need you bas.I will go there tomm but now I want to be with you .

R- OK.let me manage .

Saying so he called Mr iyer and informed that they are together in mid of some work but out of Delhi ,may be they cannot return tonight .Mr iyer said its no problem ,then Raman booked a hotel room for them and ishra went there .

That's all for now friends ,I don't know how it is .Enjoy reading and do let me know how it is .

Edited by Divanru - 7 years ago
arreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome is the only word... i feel like killing that shagun😡... pls yaar dont make her entry in the story...i cant even read her single line from her... ishra  united.. awww... so they are going to hotel... ishu is jkr when comes to rkb... hope we get some romance in next shot buddy... im wating for other stories also...
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for pm di