Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
VEry interesting plus confusing and i wonder who is the sister of Priya and why she was angry on Ram.
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting start!
Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm!!
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
I so so so wish that k meri sabse favourite story.."I tried to be yours"- author *resham* ko bhi aap apne hisaab se likho. that story also is pending for update since almost two years. i have requested the writer many times regarding the update, but not got the response. i think she is no more active on this forum. if possible will u plz update that story also,after taking permission from the concerned writer. i know this request of mine sounds crazy and absurd but kya karu yaar...wo meri one of the most favourite stories hai.

( So here is One story i read on My fav Couple and My friend is trying to contact author from almost An year But unfortunately didn't  So i thought Why not try with My OWN So The Credit of this story to the original writer i just Write with My words and condition and i ll reveal name when we got reply from the author...)

Edited by iluvusakshi - 7 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

really looks interesting really good piece of work I m impressed plz post next part soon will be waiting...

lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting
waiting for the part