Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Tanika_11
Private property 😆
I don't know whynis she expecting so much from Gaurav when Clearly Gaurav is not here to form relationship.
I don't know if I sound wrong but may be we will get some romantic angle from them lol or may be Bani is doing this for Footage as she is nominated??
Originally posted by: -.Merit.-
Why is Bani acting like Gaurav's girlfriend. She's expecting too much from him considering they're in a reality show.
I expected a fear factor performance from her and she is playing friendship friendship 😆
Originally posted by: Tanika_11
One more thing bani is jealous of lopu and gaurav's friendship 😉 😆