actress..........rani and katrina both won
new face hero..ranbir
new face heroine......deepika
best film.........oso
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: YHXYZ423ZZCTN4QI
actor............ srk
actress..........rani and katrina both won
new face hero..ranbir
new face heroine......deepika
best film.........oso
thanks 😊
again Rani 😡
Originally posted by: *guesswho*
katrina? I haven't seen her even act yet. Yes, her movies did good but not because of her. But then agian this is public voting right? I guess they get to choose 😊
Originally posted by: V4BQFUBUJRLCBNAH
actor............ srk
actress..........rani and katrina both won
new face hero..ranbir
new face heroine......deepika
best film.........oso
ewwww......again SRK!!😡😡😡
gosh i really wanted HRITHIK to win......gosh i hate SRK .....he takes away all the awards!! i noe 4 a fact that SRK is going to win the best actor awardssssssss.....in this year!
^^guys please stop with the ew's it sounds so immature.
Rani won for LCMD? sigh .. these are all popularity awards, I was hoping Madhuri would win one!
Originally posted by: YSCQLB4DS7N6I6CO
^^guys please stop with the ew's it sounds so immature.
Rani won for LCMD? sigh .. these are all popularity awards, I was hoping Madhuri would win one!
yea.....it is a popularity contest.....but rani is a good actress
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7fL7ODja_/?igsh=ZWQ2bmE1MjZvMXVi
https://youtu.be/lj4848922tk?si=F67sRhP5T0XiZrO8 Release data :26 April 2002
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/raees-director-slams-aditya-dhar-and-other-winners-for-skipping-awards-night_233401
13