Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfumeheaven thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Waida, I do the same. The problem is I like revisiting some of the episodes, it has become a nuisance and an irritation in not knowing ðŸ˜‰ I understand Shaurya's impatience. My peeve is that in the age where technology is booming, language barriers should be a thing of the past. Sigh! I guess I'll have to learn like you, though the dialogues are somewhat consistent with a few shows I've watched in the past.
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfumeheaven

Waida, I do the same. The problem is I like revisiting some of the episodes, it has become a nuisance and an irritation in not knowing ðŸ˜‰ I understand Shaurya's impatience. My peeve is that in the age where technology is booming, language barriers should be a thing of the past. Sigh! I guess I'll have to learn like you, though the dialogues are somewhat consistent with a few shows I've watched in the past.

Ya...agree...! Me...it's only my third hindi show, that got me so hooked and addicted...and following it from the very first telecast...! Though..I did watch some random one or two...but, was not really interested...! 
I have ordered an oxford English/Hindi dictionary online...but, hasn't yet received it...! It costs real cheap...! Hope it'll help me more...! ðŸ˜Š
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, Welcome to the forum dear...me Aisha, Hope u enjoy hr <3