Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Updated 

Have a nice day 

--fero--

Hello hai bye bye πŸ˜†
Waida1234 thumbnail
You said it right buddy...! Hotness overloaded...!

How can a couple be so hot...and it's only the beginning...! Look at Shaurya eyes...as though, he's very much enjoying a striptease session...! And innocent Mehek...unknowingly was making him felt like that with her actions...! πŸ˜³

Oops...forgot to mention...! The pushing back against the wall scene was so un-expected...! We always see the male lead doing this to the female lead...but, here it was completely the opposite, and I liked it...! Women's empowerment...!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Edited by Waida1234 - 7 years ago
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
all is well..par kyun yaar itna slow?? entire episode locked up in room?? there must be a kitchen..may be in future..slwoly they get cooking and he understands that she is a really good cook..
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Waida1234

How can a couple be so hot...and it's only the beginning...! Look at Shaurya eyes...as though, he's very much enjoying a striptease session...! And innocent Mehek...unknowingly was making him felt like that with her actions...! πŸ˜³

Oops...forgot to mention...! The pushing back against the wall scene was so un-expected...! We always see the male lead doing this to the female lead...but, here it was completely the opposite, and I liked it...! Women's empowerment...!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Agree πŸ˜³
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Agree hotness overload.☺️  Seeing the screen shots frame by frame I was like "damn these guys are hot."  I agree the show is in the beginning phases and we are getting such hot scenes, what is going to happen later when they actually like each other.  Our screens are going to explode.πŸ˜†  I totally noticed how intrigued Shaurya was while Mehak was drying her hair.  He couldn't help but look.

Also your right, it is always the guy pushing the girl against the wall.  But here the woman is pushing the guy.  I actually liked how she grabbed him and turned him around when he took her phone.  I like that Mehak is not shy with Shaurya.  As much as he pushes her she pushes back.
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
thanks a lot for these caps... loved the episode... so damn hot and romantic
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
holy smokes...their chemistry is out of this world and HOT HOT HOT!!!!