maneet marriage
nice tsr
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Always yours 
Part. 9.

Flashback continue.
M. Congrats Geet I don't know about that (Geet was feeling bad for him as she had always see him in hard and tough form and seeing his week side she was not feeling bad but then she she again said.

G. Sir I am really sorry (but Maan stopped her saying and asked)

M. It's Okk Geet it's not your fault and I know it's not right but I just want one thing can I asked you (Geet didn't know what to say but still she didn't want to hurt him she slowly nodded head and seeing her green signal Maan hug her tightly and then kiss on her forehead Geet close her eyes when he kiss her and the he again said) I love you Geet and only you (he again kiss on her forehead for few minutes and then he held her hand and took her towards car then safety drop her to her house then went his home. Till the time Geet work in KC before her marriage after Maan tell her feelings they both remain professionally and he was just her boss and Geet can see Maan became more hard, quite she tried to talk him but she know she didn't have any right.
Flashback end.

H. Geet what happened (listening to her Geet come out of her thought as Heer called her, she look at her and then nodded her head no then she look at Maan who was playing with Aru and then she decided that she will try to give her life second chance not for her but for Aru also for Maan also as he didn't hurt her and made her feel guilty when she rejected his love and purposal. Later everyone was talking about marriage date and they all had decided marriage will be held in next week then before anyone say anything Maan said.

M. I just want to say that marriage will be private ceremony (all look at him shocked before anyone could say anything Maan continue) dadi dad you all know that I like my personal life should be private and Geet will be also uncomfortable and there will be only family so we all will fell good (all felt good that Maan think about Geet and they Khurana's know that Maan want his personal life to be private so no one forced him as they were happy he agreed to get married and then it was decided marriage will be held on Saturday as today was Sunday. 

Later Khurana's went to their house their house Maan was very happy that he is going to get his love and all his family members were very happy seeing him happy. Malik called to Gupta's and tell them about the purposal and also about the marriage they were also happy for Geet and Aru. Days went like this all were preparation Maan was happy that in few days Geet will be his and forever, he cant wait to get married and mostly his thoughts were about Geet due to this all tease him and he like that. Other side in Malik mansion all were excited for Geet marriage also sad that in few days she and Aru will leave them but they all put happy face in front on her but inside they were sad and Geet situation was also same like them, she was scared as now everything will be new also there will be some new relationship which she had to accept. 

Geet was sitting with her both family as today was her Mehndi and ladies were applying Mehndi in her hands and legs, she was looking at her both family face who were looking happy for her. She look at Aru who was with dadi maa and when her Mehndi finished Prena come and made her eat food with her hands not only Prena but also Heer, Prem, Sujal, kaskish and everyone all had tears in their eyes including Geet but they control themselves for Geet but Geet can't stop her tears which were following from her eyes then Prena said.

P. No Geet beta no more tears now there will be happy moments for you (she said wile clearing her tears also giving her smile. It was late night Geet was holding Armaan shirt and said.

G. Armaan I am fulfilling your promise and from tomorrow I will be someone else also I will belong to him not to you (Geet was crying and she didn't know when she slept while holding his photo. Next morning dadi and everyone was very happy that Geet and Aru will be here and Maan can see everyone happy faces, he was also excited for the marriage then after getting ready they and then went to temple where the marriage will be held.

Geet was sitting in front of dressing table Heer and kaskish were making her ready for the marriage, but she was just looking at Armaan picture, they both were felling bad for her also they remember how Armaan enter in her room before her marriage and also they tease her and Armaan, in which Armaan also tease them to shut their mouth, they were also missing Armaan but they were helpless but they know they had to do this for her and Aru better future.

Then they all went to temple not before Geet look at her and Armaan room also other room and she know if she went out of this house last time as Mrs Armaan Malik and then if she will come back then she will be Mrs Maan Singh Khurana and didn't know when she will come back here.

Man was sitting in mandap waiting for Geet, Heer and kaskish held Geet and made her sit with Maan, Prem was holding Aru as Sujal was holding chahat and his baby, Maan look at her saw she was looking beautiful but there was also sadness in her eyes. They both took the phare and then Maan made her wear mangalsutar and then fill her maang as he fill long tear fell from her eyes and she clear her tears. 

Plzzz friends like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Hello friends thank you who like & commented on previous update
Plzzz friends give feedback
Thank you😳😳
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing. Geet recalled the past when maan proposed geet n how she refused as she loved someone else.geet remembered that after that proposal maan never make her feel guilty. She decided to give him a chance. Finally the marriage day come. Geet was sad thinking about armaan.waiting for next dear
sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update..
geet recalled past..
geet decide to give second chance..
for aru and maan happines...
thanks for pm..Edited by sapnaf52 - 7 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishamna

Amazing. Geet recalled the past when maan proposed geet n how she refused as she loved someone else.geet remembered that after that proposal maan never make her feel guilty. She decided to give him a chance. Finally the marriage day come. Geet was sad thinking about armaan.waiting for next dear

Thank you😳
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good post. Finally, Geet is getting married to Maan.
Jade0001 thumbnail
Geet knows that Maan changed alot after her refusal she also knows that he never made her life difficult she needs to take this step for her daughter and also for Maan yes she is very sad as she will no longer be Armaan's wife but Maan's wife
Maan is very happy as finally he gets his love
both got married
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Mann asked them to arrange simple marriage all agreed to it geet remember her past how Mann proposed and also accepted that she can't be his and be professional to her and though to give second chance to life and got married
T.Peru thumbnail

Originally posted by: GeetMeet

Nice update dear Mann asked them to arrange simple marriage all agreed to it geet remember her past how Mann proposed and also accepted that she can't be his and be professional to her and though to give second chance to life and got married

Thank you😳