But don t worry its prateek
So no worry
Take care
Uodate soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 350
As soon as both Ishani and Ranveer saw Pratik they didn't know what to tell him or what to react to him.
Ishani(in stammering tone): P..P..Pratik.
Ranveer(seeing Pratik):Pratik tum?
Pratik(cutely smiling): Haan Ranveer mein...(seeing two guys standing near him);They are my friends and I came for movie with them. you both too came to see the movie?
Ranveer and Ishani(at the same time): Nahi..
Pratik(with a doubtful face):Then why you both are in cinema theater?
Ranveer:Wo..(seeing Ishani and then Pratik giving a managing smile):Actually we came to see Movie only. Tk you come with us know? let me take you home..
Pratik(with a aww face):Really?(seeing his friends and showing Ishani and Ranveer):She is my sister and her husband..
Pratik's friends:Hi..

Ranveer and Ishani shook their heads as Hi to them.
Pratik(seeing his friends): Okay buddies let me go home with them. See you later..
His friends shook their head as okay to Pratik and waving bye to Ranveer, Ishani and Pratik started to move from there.
pratik:Tk Ranveer let us go?
Ranveer: haan let us go but you need to do us a favor?
Pratik: Haan let me tell what should I do?
Ranveer:Wo..(thinking for a while):Don't tell to anyone in home that you saw us in cinema theater.
Pratik(with a not understanding face):Kyun?
Ranveer:why means?...(with a uncomfortable face):See Pratik actually..(going close to Pratik):I and Ishani are not able to spend time with each other so only telling I am taking her to office I brought her here. Its my plan even Ishani came to know about it after coming to theater only.
Pratik(with a smile):Oh so you have told a lie in home and came to cinema...okay let me go and tell it to Amba kaki..
Ranveer and Ishani(at the same time): nahi...
Pratik:(giving a gentleman look):Tk then do something to me I won't tell in home..
Ranveer(having a cute anger face and seeing Ishani in a low tone):Did you see your brother? getting us in a situation he is trying to use it.
Ishani: Manage him Ranveer no way for us..
Ranveer:Tk(seeing Pratik):Tk tell me what you want me to do?
Pratik:hmm take me to some Pizza hut and get me what all I want to eat

Ranveer seeing Pratik a cute silent look and turned to Ishani..
Ishani(getting what Ranveer is thinking):Let us take him Ranveer..
Ranveer:(controlling his anger cutely):Let us..(seeing Pratik):Come with me Mota babu.
Pratik: (with a smile): Hmm okay..

Ranveer and Ishani started to walk out of the cinema hall with Pratik and they came to the car parking. They came to their car were Ranveer opened the car and sat in his driving seat. Pratik cutely opened the car door and sat next to Ranveer. Ishani smiling seeing Pratik's cuteness opened the door and sat in the behind seat.
Ranveer(seeing Pratik):you here?
Pratik: Haan Ranveer(smiling): Ishani is sitting behind..
Ranveer(turned and saw Ishani behind and giving a look on her and turned and starting the car in thoughts): Hmm If Ishani sit near me at least I will be happy but my god what is happening in my romantic life..?

Thinking it Ranveer started to drive the car towards the Pizza hut. He drove the car and after 20 minutes of drive he stopped the car in front of Pizza hut.
Ranveer(seeing Pratik): Moto babu get down Pizza hut has come..
Pratik(seeing Pizza hut): Hmm okay Ranveer(he got down from the car and started to enter the pizza hut)
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):don't know what is the problem in my astrology?
Ishani:(with a smile):Ranveer Pratik is a small boy If you get what he asks he won't tell anything to anyone.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): hmm supporting sister tk get down..
Ishani: Haan

Ranveer and Ishani got down from the car and Ranveer locking the car started to walk towards the Pizza hut. They entered the pizza hut were Pratik has already sat in a table. Ishani sat in the chair of that table facing Pratik. Ranveer sat next to Ishani facing Pratik. A bearer came to their table.
Bearer:(seeing Ranveer):What would you like to have sir?
Ranveer(showing Pratik):Ask him first..
Bearer(seeing Pratik):What would you like to have sir?
Pratik(with a smile):For me 1 cheese pizza, 1 Pizza romana and 1 veg burger and then cock to drink then...
Ranveer(before he completes):Enough Pratik.. first have this then even after that you want means let us order..
Pratik(with a smile): Haan tk..
Bearer(seeing Ranveer and Ishani);For you and Madam sir?
Ranveer:For me one choco lava cake and (seeing Ishani):For you Ishani?
Ishani:For me too choco lava cake..
Bearer: Okay madam..

Pratik was enjoying sitting in front of him were Ranveer and Ishani were seeing Pratik.
Ishani:Pratik then have you got all the certificates of your MBA Course you completed?
Pratik: Haan Ishani I got it last week only.
Both Ishani and Pratik were chatting were Ranveer saw Pratik and Ishani a glance.
Ranveer(in thoughts): hmm nothing wrong in marrying this Pratik to a girl.Soon I think I should make this Pratik marriage. Always he is the one playing with my love life.
As the time went the bearer brought the ordered foods to them. Ranveer and Ishani too the choco lava cake and started to have it. Pratik started to have the Pizza and Burger so quickly were Ranveer Ishani saw him with a bit open eyes and both exchanged a glance.
Ranveer(seeing the fastness of Pratik having the pizza and seeing Ishani in a low tone): Ishani please you don't have this kind of diet you will become fat then my condition will become worst..
Ishani(without getting);Why?
Ranveer:Arrey I am a man to keep you in my hand often then If your weight increase means How will I be holding you?
Ishani:Ranveer enough of your romantic talks now tum Pratik ko manage karo.Let us go home soon Raagini would have got up..
Ranveer: Haan okay once he finish let us leave..
Ishani: haan

Taking time they completed the food stuffs were Pratik wiped his mouth with the tissue paper after drinking the cock.
Ranveer:Tk Pratik I gave you what you asked know? so don't tell anything in home..
Pratik:hmm tk I won't..
Ranveer:Very good boy tk you and Ishani go to the car let me pay the bill and come.
Pratik:hmm(seeing Ishani);Come Ishani..
Ishani: Haan

Pratik and Ishani got up and started to move out were the Bearer brought the bill. Ranveer saw the bill amount and saw Pratik with Ishani out of the Pizza hut through the glass window.
Ranveer(in thoughts):For being with my Ishani for few hours I has given a rate. My god..(thinking it he got up and went to the counter and paid the bill through the car).
Ranveer came out of the pizza hut after paying the bill and he got inside the car were Pratik sat next to Ranveer were Ranveer gave a silent look to Pratik and seeing Ishani in the behind seat started to drive the car towards RV mansion.The car entered RV mansion after a drive and Ranveer parked the car in the parking of RV mansion. Pratik got down from the car and Ishani and Ranveer too got down from the car.
Ranveer (locking the car and seeing Pratik):See Pratik should not tell anything about seeing me and Ishani in the theater okay.
Pratik:Tk Ranveer I won't
Ranveer:Tk come.

Ranveer with Ishani and Pratik started to walk inside the house were as soon as they entered to Ranveer's bad luck they got in the hands of Laxmi.
Laxmi(sitting in the sofa and reading a holy book and on seeing Ranveer and Ishani got up and came to them with a smile):Ishani signed the papers..
Ishani(with a managing smile): Haan Maasi signed it.
Pratik:Kya papers?
Ranveer: Wo Pratik(he came and putting his hand over Pratik in a low tone): Mota Babu you be silent let me manage..
Pratik;Haan tk..
Laxmi:How Pratik has come with you?
Ranveer(in a managing voice): Aye... Pratik we saw him in the way and brought him back to home in car.He has gone to movie with his friends and he was coming back to home that time I and Ishani was coming to home so we brought him too with us.
Laxmi: hmm tk tk..
Ranveer: Okay Maasi I have some work in study room let me go..
Laxmi: Tk...

Ishani and Ranveer started to walk were Pratik too started to walk to his room and Laxmi went back to the sofa and started to read the holy book. Ranveer and Ishani started to walk in the stairs and as soon as they came to the corridor Ishani was about to go in other direction..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani going held her hand): Ishani where are you going?
Ishani: Arrey Raagini is with Maa know? let me go and see Raagini and bring her..
Ranveer(with a cute face): I am going to our room only come with me know? after sometime you can go and bring Raagini.
Ishani: Nahi Ranveer its already time for Raagini to wake up please we will spend time in the night okay.
Ranveer:(with a cute disappointment):Tk.
Ranveer telling it started to walk to their room were Ishani started to walk towards Amba's room. Ishani knocked the door were Amba opened the door with having Raagini who was crying in her hand.
Ishani: Maa she woke up?
Amba: Haan now only she woke up and without finding you she is crying.(showing Ishani):See your Maa came..
Raagini(crying cutely and showing her hand to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(got Raagini in her hand and with a love):Tk tk baby no need to cry okay..(seeing Amba):Tk Maa let me go to our room.
Amba: Haan tk Ishani. Have you signed the papers..
Ishani:(giving a head shake): Haan Maa done
Amba gave a okay head shake with smile were Ishani too giving a smile to Amba and started to walk towards their room. Raagini was crying cutely were Ishani trying to make her calm started to walk to their room and finally brought Raagini to their room. Ranveer was sitting in the bed with a cute face were seeing Raagini he had a bright smile.
Ranveer: Oh why Raagini vaghela is crying?
Raagini(slowing down the tears): Papa..
Ranveer(got up and came to Ishani and seeing Raagini):kya hua Baby? tk come you can play with Papa.
Ishani: Haan tk go to Papa you can play with him
Raagini calming down and showed her hands to Ranveer. Ranveer took Raagini in his hand and took the cutie pie to the bed and sat in the bed with her and wiped her tears and took his tab from the lamp table and turned on a game and both father and daughter started to play. Ishani was admiring the cute father and daughter duo with a smile in her face.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi
this ishveer romance was nice they remembered old times watching movie and had quality time
both so wish to be with each other but time and people are not allowing them to do that.
poor soul got caught with pratik and how much he can eat
lets hope their secret romance remains secret and they get time with each other.
this was really laughable episodes i liked it
thnx for pm
waiting for next
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS ON 350 EPISODE DEARπŸ‘
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow sakshi dii
Superb cute updates
I was just laughing in this part
Prateik was so cute
Lovely and funny epi dr
Update next soon dii. Waiting eagerly
Keep smiling πŸ˜ƒ
Take care 😳
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
theatre romance was so good.loved d song too.he booked d whole row 4 privacy.omg..he took her 4 movie not 2 watch it but 2 b with ishani alone.naughty boy.prakeek caught them.inorder 2 shut his mouth they can only make him eat food.πŸ˜†
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hehe pratik took the advantage od the situation.. Hehe.. 
He booked tge whoke row ticjet for their orivacy. 
A cute chapter di.. 
Update soon
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshi
very cute episode i liked all the scenes
raagini is very cute she cant even stay away from ishani for sometime also 
ranveer and raagini playing game in tab very nice scene
what i thought has happened that pratik didnt said anything in home   good...
waiting for your next episode
bye 
take care and be safe
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Sakshi Dii.. On completing 350 episodes.. God bless you di.. May u reach 1000 more.. Take care.. 

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Sakshi for completing 350 Episodes keep up the Good Work ''