Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elsaanna thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
first of all..thanks api for this awesome,lovely and long update k liye..
kya daant lagai nandu uss monster ko..sach main khadus kahika..
time bomb..solid naam rakkha cabu ne.
flats bhi le li rent pe.hayeee
aab bohot maza aane wala..
waiting for that..
keep writing..😃
Tasniya09 thumbnail
Awww kitni cute story hay...
I just love it...
koi Etna cute kse ho sakti hey...
Agar ye koi dish hoti to may kha jati...
its so interesting...
plzzz dear try to update soon

dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hahaha that was fun.
I totally enjoyed it.

It was so so amazing.

kya datt pdi manik ko.
mja hi aa gyaaa ..hehehe.
pagal..

nandu is sho cutee...
Hehe..
Waiting for next update.

ab saath saath aas pass flat.

wohaa mjaa aayega..

Stay blessed.
angelnyra thumbnail
the chap was really nice... ab to bas dekhna hai unka first meet kaisa hota hai... reallyy excited yaar plzz plzz update soon... 
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry for mistakes

Part 2(b)

Next day at 10 a.m Cabir and Manik was infront of that building with a lil bit of luggage.and on other side Nandini was waiting for Navya eagerly... when she saw from her window that an auto stopped infront of that building she ran downward to receive navya...

Here Manik and cabir was waiting for  the lift at ground floor...that time they saw a girl was almost running down from the stairs in hurry...

Manik saw her face and it clicked in his mind that she was the girl who did crazy dance last day...

On same moment he noticed she trips in her way and was about to fell... When Manik ran in her direction ...

He tried to hold that girl before her fall but fails badly and she landed with him on the floor ...

She was on top of him and with a force her lips landed on his skin near his lips...

His eyes became wide on this welcome and that too from that crazy girl...and Here Nandini... After gathering her senses she moved back her face and gazed in his eyes...

She noticed a pair of wide brown eyes... staring her in a complete shock...and those brown almond eyes hypnotizes her sense ... her eyes locked with his  unknowingly...

Cabir saw this scene with a smirk and clicked their pic coz he knows that she was the same time bomb who called them yesterday...

He thought: A super duper grand welcome for Manik Malhotra... lagta hai uncle to batana pare ga k jald hi unhe aik bahu milne wali hai... ( and at end he laughed on his on thought)

Navya after noticing this scene came there and called: Nanduuu...

And Nandini's trance broke on this she immediately moved aside and then gets up ...

Navya holds her hand and asked: Tu thek hai na... kahein lagi to nahi...

Cabir in his mind: Haye lagi to dono ko kahan kahan hai ab kya batein  app ko...

Nandini: hmmm I am fine...  (she looked back at his face ad unknowingly a red hue came on her face)

Navya saw her condition and her red face and then she moved towards Manik and said on her behalf: Thank you... thank you very much ... ajj app ne meri is pagal dost ko girne se bacha liya... warna pata nahi kiya ho jata...

Then she introduced herself: Hi I am Navya... Navya Naveli...

Cabir  who didn't saw that girl's face till now ,heard her name with surprise and then came infront of her... while holding her hand he said: Hi miss Navya Naveli... I am Cabir... Naam to suna hoga...

Navya's expression changed at once  and now it was Manan turn to get shock...

Navya in happiness covered her mouth and after sometime she shouted in joy: Cabir tummm... Hamien to yaqeen hi nahi ho raha...

Cabir pinched her and said: ab yaqeen hoa... K main yahan hi hoon tumhare samne...

Navya:Haye kitney time baad mile na... then she turned towards Nandini and told her: Nandu tujhe yaad hai mumbai me jab main RJ bani thi to tujhe bataya tha k whan mera aik bohat acha friend ban gya hai...yehi hai wo... Cabir... the prankstar...

Manik after hearing this explanation looked at cabir with smirk like saying Not bad... and then said: so ab agar yeh intro ho gya ho to flat ki taraf chalein...(he said this to cabir)

Navya: Haan haan... Then she turned towards cabir: waise tum yahan kaise...

Cabir: obviously flat me koi kya karne ata hai navya... Rahne aye haan...Ithink tumhara GK abhi bhi improve nahi hoa...

They came up together and Nandini was the 1st one to enter in her flat...

After that accidental kiss her heart beat refused to beat on normal pace...and this was the 1st time... that she was feeling such abnormality in her heartbeats...she was not a purely shy type girl but something was there in His touch, in His eyes ... which brought out the shy side from hers...

She placed her hand on her cheek and felt a strange kind of heat there... then she slapped her head in her thoughts and said to herself:Nandu... tu yeh kya soche ja rahe hai... Pagal ho gayi hai kya... aisa ho jata hai... accident tha ho gya... So just relax... Ab itna shy type banne ki koi zarorat nahi hai... so just control yourself samjhi...

Navya just entered in their flat at that time and called her: Nanduuu

Nandini came out of her thoughts and a smile came on her lips... she turned and ran towards her like a kid and then engulfed her in her arms in their usual style...

Nandini: tu ne ane me kitna time laga diya... pata hai main kitna bore ho rahe thi akele me yahan...

Navya teased her: haan dekha main ne abhi kitnaaa miss kiya jar aha tha mujhe... miss mujhe kar rahe thi and grand welcome kisi aur ko... Not bad...

Nandini slapped her arm in fake anger and said: nautanki...Acha hum fresh ho k ate haan tab tak plzzz achi si chae bana de... plzzz... Aur haan... cabir aur Manik ko bhi main ne yahan hi bula liya hai...

Now it was nandini's turn to equal her score so she teased: Ohhh Cabir... acha friend... yahan bula liya... very good miss navya naveli...abhi aye 5 mint bhi nahi hoe aur cabir ki kuch zyada hi fiqr nahi ho gayi app ko...( she placed her arm on her shoulder and asked ) chakar kya hai... tell me na...?kahein wow ala hi to nahi... wo kya song tha...(she acted like she is thinking and then said) haan yaad aya... Shayad apni shadi ka khyal... (she pulled her playfully) Navya ko aya hai... isi liye ... Itni Jaldi yahan... Cabir ko bulaya hai...

Navya removed her hand from her shoulder and said while showing her fake angry eyes: Nandu ki bachi... abhi to dekh ...

She started chasing her... but Nandini teased her again: aise hi merey peeche bhago gi to freshenup kab hogi... Cabir k ane k baad

Navya who knew her ins and out stopped on one place and with angry pout asked: Nandu tu kabhi nahi sudhrey gin a...?

Nandini with cute pouty face  shook her head and then with a musical laugh she said: No... kabhi nahi... and hugged navya...

After this friendly moment Navya went to freshen up and on same moment Nandini heard a knock on the door...

She knew that Boys were at her door coz navya told her few mints back that she invited them for tea...

Nandini's naughty mind again started working in double speed ... then  1st she came in navya's room and after confirming that she is in bathroom ... smiled naughtily...

Now she came near front door and opened it... And without looking at them said non stop :dekho is waqt hame koi tea , milk, detergent kuch nahi chayeye so baad me ana... And after saying this she closed the door on their faces...

Both boys heard her and saw this scene with O shape eyes and wide mouth... and after recovering from this shock cabir again knocked on the door...

Now this time Navya came and open the door...

Navya: Arey cabir... Ao na...tum log late nahi ho gaye... Main to samjhi thi tum bag rakhte hi yahan pohanch jao gey...

Cabir teased her naughtily: itni jaldi thi mujh se milne ki...

Manik and Nandini heard his tease and smiled with lower heads

Navya ignored exact meaning of his words and said: obviously ab apney friend ka wait nahi karon gi to kya kisi parosi ka karon gi...

Nandini giggled on Navya's attempt to suppress the effect of that tease and on hearing her giggle Cabir said:Wiase Navya mujhe nahi pata k tum guest ko aise treat bhi karte ho?

Nandini's eyes moved up... She knew the exact meaning of Cabir's word ...

Navya in confusion asked: guest ko aise treat karte haan Matlab?

Manik at once looked towards Nandini and after noticing some discomfort on her face takes the charge of this situation coz he didn't want to disclose that incident infront of Navya so said: Arey aisey... Means yeh tea invitation and all... ab cabir ko to tum janti ho... so tumhe yeh bhi pata hoga k yeh kitna bhukad hai...so agar aise invitation milte rahe to yeh to yehin shift ho jae ga...

Cabir in shock looked at Manik and whisper in his ear:Larki ko dekhte hi party badal li...

Manik pressed his hand and said: Abhi chup kar baad me baat Karen gey...

Nandini looked at Cabir and thought: Acha bachu Nandu se panga... Ab dekho...

She decorated a tray of snacks and ladoos which Navya brought from her home and add chillies in some ladoos...and with a smile started imagining Cabirs face after eating this...

After settling down Manik asked: so guys app log kab se yahan ho...?

Navya: hmmm Manik hum log bhi tumhari tarah abhi yahan shift hoe haan... coz mujhe yahan radio me job mil gayi hai and hamari nandu isey yahan internship k liye apply karna hai...

Manik: hmmm interesting...

Nandini came with tea and snacks ... And cabir like a bhukad picked snacks plate in his hand  but when he saw shocked faces  of others then he said: yaar tum log to baton me busy ho but I am hungry so...

Navya with shock asked Manik: yeh abhi bhi utna hi bhukad hai...?

And Manik with a smile nodded in yes...

Nandini was trying to hold her giggle but then she left from there and after reaching near kitchen counter she started counting... 1...2...3... and Go...

Ahhh( a loud cry hit on her ear drums and she started laughing)

After hearing his shout  she ran towards them with a water bottle .and on seeing Cabir's condition she laughed in her heart...

Manik noticed her naughty smile and then he understands that she did something with those snacks...

Manik picked that tray and deeply looked at snacks and laddoos... and some chili powder caught his attention...

He thought while controlling his laugh: Bechara... Cabir... apney bhukadpan ki wajha se mara gya...

Cabir was still shouting under the effect of chilies so Navya take him with her towards kitchen...so that she can give him some honey or sugar...

Here outside Manan were trying very hard to suppress their laugh but when it went out of control then laughed while seeing each other face...

After a great laugh Manik said while controlling his laugh: I think Cabir ne itnaaa grand welcome kabhi expect nahi kiya hoga...

Nandini's laugh stopped on these words and that accidental kiss incident revolves in front of her eyes... she without saying anything left from there

And here Manik in confusion thought: isey kya hoa?

After sometime again all of them settled down and now Navya asked Manik about his job and he told her that he is working in Malhotra industries...

Nandini  get a cough attack on hearing this name ...

Manik and cabir gazed at her face and then hide their smiles ...Cabir wanted to equal his score with Nandu  but again Manik stopped him

Navya rubbed her back and after sometime when she felt relax ... Navya asked: tumhe kya hoa?

Nandini looked at Manik  and worriedly said: Tumhe yeh hi company mili thi job karne k liye...os kharoos k office me...

On listening this kharoos for Manik ... Cabir tried hard to suppress his laugh...

Now Navya with surprise voice asked: Kharoos ... aur tujhe kaise pata k wo kharoos hai...

Nandini blabber like a whisper but Manik and cabir heard it: arey ab mujhe nahi pata ho ga to kisey pata hoga... apney office ki to koi tension hai nahi... bus pura din office employees pe ghusa karta hai... to kharoos nahi to aur kya kahon osey...

Cabir with a smirk looked at Manik  to see his expression ... and saw Manik was biting his lower lip with a shy smile...

Cabir was amazed to see this shy smile on his face...and now he started enjoying this situation

Cabir: hmmm Nandini you are right sachi me bohat kharoos hai is ka boss...

Nandini innocently: I know...

Cabir: But how do u know him...

Nandini with o shaped wide eyes looked at trio and then after thinking started forming words like...: Wooo actually... haan... wooo yahan ane k baad na main ne internship k liye wahan apply karne ka socha tha...to bus tabhi pata chala...

Cabir and Manik: Ohhh... Ok...

Cabir: then?

Nandini: Then?

Cabir: I mean then apply kiya?

Nandini: No ways Kharoos k sath kam... Pagal dikhti hoon kya tumhe...

Cabir jockingly: anhi abhi tak to pagal nahi dikhti...

Nandini blabbers : but agar os k sath kam kiya to pagal zaror ho jaon gi... coz mujhe se yeh sub bardast nahi hota...aur meri in harkaton se os ne waise hi mujhe fire kar dena hai...

Time passed like this...and after some time both boys left from there on a pretext of work...

In Boys Flat

Cabir: Manik tell me something..?

Manik who was busy with his laptop said: Bol...

Cabir: tu kuch zyada hi o ski side nahi le raha?

Manik with a lil confusion asked: kis ki...

Cabir picked his words and asked: Os kiss wali ki...

Manik heard this and then changed this teasing game with his words: really? Main o ski side le raha hoon and tu? Tujhe kya hoa?... Navya ko dekhte hi... dosti ... Dost... Sub bhol jata hai... I mean har choti se baat Navya ko batane ja raha hota hai... Chakar kya hai...? aur tu ne mujhe abhi tak Navya k bare me nahi bataya... Ab bhi tu mujhe bole ga... K main o ski side le raha hoon...

Cabir : Sorry yaar... but you know na life kitni fast rahe last days me time hi nahi mila... Chal tujhe abhi batana hoon...

And then Cabir told him his love story... and also told him that they both knew that they love each other but they didn't confess till date...

Manik at end slapped his head and said: Abay kameene to kis ka wait kar raha hai... bata na osey...

Cabir soch raha hoon ab bata hi doon... Then he again came in his naughty mood and said: Ab tere liye itna to mujhe karna hi pare ga...main navya k sath time spend karon ga tabhi to os time bomb...( he makes a confused face) No... Tekhi mirchi... Yes os tekhi mirchi k sath tu time spend kar sake ga na... so soch raha hoon apney dost k liye yeh sacrifice kar hi doon...

Manik smiled on his naukanti and said: Tekhi Mirchi... Hmmm again a nice name for her...

Cabir  said like warning: Sirf Name hi nahi os k kam bhi aise hi haan ... Bach le Manik abhi bhi time hai...

Manik  stands from his place and with a lovely smile said: I don't want to... coz you know na mujhe hot cheezein bohat achi lagti haan.

Next

Pyaar Ka Imtehaan

Friends plzzz leave your comments and press like button

join me on my these pages...

Aly's creation FB link 

https://www.facebook.com/Alys-Creation-807915272670754/

Wattpad : link

https://www.wattpad.com/user/LovlyFlower8

and

on insta: lovlyy.aly

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
samiamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Love it...
Naughty Nandini...I like this Nandini...
Awww...Manan...lovely...
Manik's last dialogue...so cute..
Continue soon...
Eagerly waiting...
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome 
Grand welcome for manik 
Nandu is so bubbly and naughty 
Loved it
ragvir92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow This story is really really superb and interesting buddy
Haha What a welcome yaar with a kiss
Oh Navya and Cabir are already friends. Kya baat hai
Haha Chilly powdin Laddoo
Nandu is really cue when she is blabbering about the kharoos infront of Manik itself

chandanagimsy thumbnail
Yaar this is amazing..absolutely loved this..teekhi mirchi and manik answer hot cheeze pasand.. Hayee.. Waiting for next