Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry for mistakes

Part 81

Gang members along with Manik started leaving from there... Nandini was still there with Amms...

Manik stopped near exit and looked back... Mr Malhotra noticed his waiting eyes and with a smile he said to Nandini: Nandini beta tum bhi jao tumhari bhi to performance hone wali hai...

Nandini looked at her Amms and then she with affection patted her cheek and said: Jao kanna tum ko bhi to preparation karni hogi na...

Nandini with smile holds her hand and asked with concern: Amms u r not angry with me right?

Amms smile grew wide and with her motherly love she cupped Nandu's face and then while kissing her forehead said: Nahi Main apni Nandu se kabhi Naraz nahi ho sakti...wo hai hi itni achi k kabhi kisi ko naraz hone hi nahi deti...

Nandini's eyes got teary on receiving this love and affection...

Both Malhotra's saw this scene and then sr Malhotra moved fwd and while removing Nandu's tears said: Sahi kaha app ne Maa Ji( he said maa ji to Amms) hamari beti really me bohat achi hai... aur apni iss achi beti ki ankhon me kabhi ansu nahi ane doon ga ... Yeh mera aik father ka ... app se promise hai...

Amms thanked her ayiappa in her heart in happiness...

Mr Malhotra to Nandini: and Nandini beta ab rone ya tension lene ki koi zarorat nahi hai... just relax and concentrate on your concert ok... baqi sub hum baad me baat kare ge... abhi k liye show me your big smile...

And Nandini smiled with whole heartedly ...

She came out of that room and just then Manik caught her hand and drag her in another room... and then Nandini said with fake anger : Mujhe tum se koi baat nahi karni abhi Manik ... ja k apni performance ki tyari karo...

Manik pulled her in his arms and looked guiltily on her: really me koi baat nahi karni mujh se...

Nandini  saw that guilt on his face and then in annoyance she started beating him on his chest like a kid:I don't like you...  Tum bht bure ho... bht bure Manik... nahi karni mujhe tum se baat... Kabhi baat nahi karon gi...itna kuch ho gya... aur tum ne kuch nahi bataya mujhe... aise act karte rahe jaise sub kuch thek hai...tum ne mujh pe thora sa bhi trust nahi kiya... kyo Manik... Kyo?

Manik forcefully hugged her to calm her down  and after landing on his chest tears roll down from her eyes...

Manik with soothing kisses said sorry: Sorry , really sorry...but Nandini you know na I trust you... but

Nandini cut his sentence in mid and said: Bht bure ho tum ... tum ne mujhe nahi bataya...

Manik with wet voice:Main tumhe yeh pain nahi dena chata tha Nandini...

Nandini: to khud jo pain li os ka kya... she came out of hug ...

Nandini removed her tears harshly and said: Manik Promise me ajj se tum mujh se kuch bhi nahi chupao ge chahe baat kitni hi painful ho... tum har baat mujh se share karo gey...

Manik holds her hand and with love remove her tears and said: I promise ... But tumhe bhi yeh promise karna ho ga k tum apni har pain merey sath share karo gi...

Nandini  placed her head on his chest and promise him...

On same moment they heard a knock and then nikki's voice guys next performance k liye sub ready hai tumhara wait ho raha hai...

Manik replied: Nikki tum chalo hum a rahe haan.

After this Nandini thought how to cheer his mood so she started tracing a line from his forehead to his nose then his lips and ...

She placed her finger on his lips and then traced his lips line... Then she lifted herself  up and gave a sweet peck on his lips and said in his ear: this one is to chage your mood  coz I don't want to see this cry baby face anymore... I want u to smile...(at the end she requested ) smile for me Manik...

Manik smiled on her request ... his million dollar smile...

He looked at her and said thank you...

She : I love you...

Manik Love you too.

After this they left that room and then Manik moved towards stage along with other members...

Manish: And here we go again he  showed mick to  audience  so that they cheer for Fab 5...

And we heard a huge voice of crowd shouting Fab 5 name...

Manik was  in happy mood now... so he came fwd towards crowd and shouted...

Manik: R u waitinggg

Crowd: Yesss

Manik: So lets Rock the floor again...

Crowd: Yayyy

Manik came in the mid of stage and stands behinds mick . then he starts in very happy mood...

Dabi dabi si hansi honthon pe phansi hai
Gudgudi kar rahi hawa
Oo.. halla macha rahi hai pagal si khwaishein
Khushiyon ki mili hai wajah

He looked at Nandini and then while doing simple dance moves sang...

Kuch hai junoon sa
Kuch paagalpan hai
Sau baatein karta ye buddhu sa mann hai (x2)

He imagined Nandini was there on stage with holding his hand and dancing with him on his song...

Karne de khwaabon ko badmashiyaan
Chalne de nazron ki manmaniyan
Dhoondhe chalo kuch thikane naye
Hone de pagli-pagli si nadaaniyaan

Crowd started cheering and dancing  with him

Hosh mein rehna hai kyun
Rehne se hoga kya
Behoshiyon mein hai maza
Oo.. bachkaani harkatein jo hoti hain hone de
Khushiyon ki mili hai wajah

Mr Malhotra and Amms came back at this point and they clearly feel the change in his mood and voice

Kuch hai (manik moved his mick towards audience to sing along with him and they sang)junoon sa
Kuch( he again did the same and they sang) paagalpan hai

He ran  along his guitar and started taking circles around Fab 5 members in his happiness. And they also enjoyed it  and swing sideways along with him...

Mausam ne bhi ki hai kuch koshishein
Hone lagi dekho ye baarishien
Sar pe chadha hai yeh kaisa asar
Daude raftaar mein dil ki sab dhadkanein

Here on back stage Manish came near Nandini and asked: arey wah... Tum ne to magic hi kar diya ... thori der pahle wala manik to mujhe dhondne se bhi kahen nazar nahi a raha( he teased her by nudging her with his shoulder) aisa kya kaha... opps sorry ghalt bol gya... Aisa kya kiya nandini tum ne k Manik totally change ho gya...

Navya came at that moment and while hugging her she said: yeh pyaar ka jadooo hai Manish...

Manish in his extra jolly style: Hayeee yeh pyaar ka jadoo koi mujhe pe kyo nahi chalata...

Navya and Nandini gazed back at him with wide eyes and he said like innocent soul: What... yaar I also want this pyaar ka jadoo na...

And on this nautanki both girls started laughing...

Dhun koi chal rahi hai, kaano mein dheeme se
Roshan hai zyada yeh subah
Oo.. halchal jo ho rahi hai seene mein hone de
Khushiyon ki mili hai wajah..

Crowd was really enjoying this concert... Some were busy in taking pics and some in recording their songs...

Kuch hai junoon sa
Kuch paagalpan hai

After the song Manik left stage as fast as he can coz he knows he have very less time to wish Nandini coz  next performance was hers...

He came backstage and Found Nandini with Navya...

He came towards her and then while holding her hand takes her in a lone corner...

Then he leaned to her and gave a sweet wet kiss near her lips and said Best of luck  I know u'll rock ...

Nandini in reflex hugged him to gain some more courage from him... Cabir also wished Navya

Then she left from there on stage when Manish announced their names...

She along with Navya came on stage as singers and Fab 4 were also there on there seats to play their instruments... Aryaman was with them on fluet... And then he starts along with Nandini's voice...

Rehunma...

Tu jo mila, sab mil gaya

A complete silence covered the crowd on seeing this new face but her voice started showing its magic... and in this complete silence her magical voice with fluet created hovac on mob...Manik was gazing her from the corner of stage with a smiling face...

Nandini tiltled her head and while seeing Manik... she sang

Dil ki namaazein jaake
Pahunchi falak se aage
Toh jaake paaya tujhko
Mere rehnuma...

Now Navya sang along with her and  cabir's smile brighten on her words...

Mujhko mera Rabb mil gaya
Baahon se aage tere
Duniya nahi hai meri
Rakhle yahin tu mujhko
Mere rehnuma...

Nandini remembered the incident which happens sometime back... Manik's painful eyes came infront of her and she sang with sad voice... and Amms also felt that pain  and her love in those words...

Jo naa bhaaye, teri nazar ko
Dekhungi naa main phir woh nazara

Maddy patted Mnaik's back on this... And Manik with smile assured him that he knew what she means

Tu jo mile toh, chhod doon khud ko
Tujhme kahin hai mera kinaara
Bas tu hi tu mujhe yaad hai

Navya

Dil ki namaazein jaake
Pahunchi falak se aage
Toh jaake paaya tujhko
Mere rehnuma...

Navya remembered her time with Cabir and how he changed for her and how her thinking changes about him...

Guzri hoon jab se, main tere dar se
Hasne lagi hoon main, khul ke rehbar
Dard se tere rista juda toh
Ab muskuraate hai mere manjar
Haan.. Rabb ki mujhe saugaat hai

Navya and Nandini together

Dil ki namaazein jaake
Pahunchi falak se aage
Toh jaake paaya tujhko
Mere rehnuma...

Baahon se aage tere
Duniya nahi hai meri
Rakhle yahin tu mujhko
Mere rehnuma...

Aryman ends this sweet love filled song with his melodious tone of fluet...

Next

Teri Aadat hai

Please  do leave your comment and press like button

join me on my these pages...

Aly's creation FB link 

https://www.facebook.com/Alys-Creation-807915272670754/

Wattpad : link

https://www.wattpad.com/user/LovlyFlower8

and

on insta: lovlyy.aly

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hayee maan ne to Mar dala
Loved it 

sws2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeyyy
Amms agreed
Sooo happy for Manan
Loved the performance
Thanks for pm
😊
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
the first image of parth.. I am just drooling over that right now... comment thodi der mein dungi :p
AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww such a cute update
Manan and der amazing love for each other
Manik's love for nandu so pure
Plz update new part soon
riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
loved it