Jen winget as maya - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
^^of course...when did I say there weren't many people who liked her as kumud?
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Watching this show only for her and back in forum for this show 😃
quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
My my!!Jenny is just amazing as Maya..That sophisticated look and her portrayal is brilliant.
I have seen many females playing such business oriented and stylish charecters on TV.But but..oh boy , i loved jenny the most coz, she is doing it to the perfection.
Never felt that she overdid in any frame.The way she is able to balance her emotions, be it, being composed or her anger or her vulnerability,is truly praise worthy..
just waiting to see the different layers of her charecter and ofcourse her possesiveness for Arjun.
She truly set the bar high.She literally gave a kickass answer to all those cliche angry businessmen charecters on TV

Ps.Jenny looks ravishing and very very beautiful

Edited by quirkygirl - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Megha one thing I am sure this show will belong to Maya and Jenny is ensuring every moment of Maya she brings to life on the screen.
Cinevistaas are known for giving unconventional female characters whether Kitu Gidwani in old Junoon, Simon Singh and Sanjeeda in EHT now Jenny in Behad. They all stand apart.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Megha one thing I am sure this show will belong to Maya and Jenny is ensuring every moment of Maya she brings to life on the screen.

Cinevistaas are known for giving unconventional female characters whether Kitu Gidwani in old Junoon, Simon Singh and Sanjeeda in EHT now Jenny in Behad. They all stand apart.

hi shruti 🤗 ok I didn't knew the ph is the one who gave eht. Jennifer is gonna walk away with the show . She is literally rocking with every epi & she does look like a super smart business women . She is looking gorgeous . There is nothing ott in her acting , costume or makeup . Everything regarding her is perfect .
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Iam her fan so its obvious I will like her but its great to see so many neutral people are also impressed by her work. I hope she gains more & more fans with this show .
Also for a change she's not playing the ablanari role who's sacrificing everything to do good ..loving this kickass role . She said she's worked very hard to make her character look good on screen & she succeeded ! My Queen love you 👏
kajenlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jenny is absolutely brilliant as maya 
very happy to see everyone praising her
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I never followed jennifer's shows and by watching her in these 3 epis she stole my heart
She is goddamn amazing as Maya
Her attitude and her scenes with arjun wer damn awesome
She is doing a great job as maya❤️