Happy to see this show!!Once in a millennium*Period*

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone...Ajay here..So this is d show i am waiting for since i started watching hindi shows since 2013...And guess what, Saraswatichandra was my first show...Ever since i have seen d show, i am big fan of Gauti,Jenny& SaMud...And afterwards, seen many love-stories but found out every story is d same old concept of rich angry arrogant business tycoon as Male lead(who has past issues or issues with parents) & a sweet bubbly innocent blabbering girl as female lead(who is a orphan most of d tyms)...i always thought, why cant it be reverse???Why cant a heroine be d khaddos boss and d hero a employer under her???thought it may happen soon, but it took so long tym...But as they say Sabar ka phal meeta, i landed upon this show and needless to say i am hooked up!!!!I am not gng to analyse any character, becoz thats not my forte and i am here inly to njoy d analysis of d talented ppl here...so guys, it was a long intro, but i am happy to be here!!!!!Beyhadh rocks!!!Hope to make great fnds here!!!