Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
After watching today show it was to be understood that Vijaya happiness is short ... Tomorrow Nandini will blurt out half of the truth to Vijaya but looks she will get to know the truth...
Good was just waiting for it.
Thanks Jane.
I also don't want her to be broken I want her to be strong and takes it calmly then decides to tell Akshay to go... because she knows it is due to her own situation being Nilesh GF who was also Akshay friend... being pregnant that's why akshay never accepted her but now she will get to know the half truth hidden from her then she needs to decide and let Akshay go.Originally posted by: janecastle
You are welcome Anju... I just hope Vijaya won't be broken too much because right now Neeti needs her the most & she should be strong for Neeti... And I badly want Nandini & Akshay to get a slap for betraying Vijaya's trust...
anju are you writing todays update?Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
I also don't want her to be broken I want her to be strong and takes it calmly then decides to tell Akshay to go... because she knows it is due to her own situation being Nilesh GF who was also Akshay friend... being pregnant that's why akshay never accepted her but now she will get to know the half truth hidden from her then she needs to decide and let Akshay go.
I'm late today but I put some few words.anju are you writing todays update?