Maya's dad and her Mother's lover

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
So as everyone has already guessed that the way Maya is now is because of what happened in past and what her father did with her. It might be mental abuse or it can also be physical abuse. For this we have to wait. But what made me confused was how her mother acted in yesterday's and today's episode. Today she knew her daughter is scared of that man and she became her shield infront of him where as last night she desperately wanted that man to be with her and she wanted them to have dinner together. If she knows that Maya is scared she wouldn't want her daughter to be in the same room as him. And even maya's behavior was different. When she was talking about that man she didn't show a single sign of fear. So what I think is that both men are different. I might be wrong but their behavior was quiet different in both situations.Edited by -tehreem- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

So as everyone has already guessed that the way Maya is now is because of what happened in past and what her father did with her. It might be mental abuse or it can also be physical abuse. For this we have to wait. But what made me confused was how her mother acted in yesterday's and today's episode. Today she knew her daughter is scared of that man and she became her shield infront of him where as last night she desperately wanted that man to be with her and she wanted them to have dinner together. If she knows that Maya is scared she wouldn't want her daughter to be in the same room as him. And even maya's behavior was different. When she was talking about that man she didn't show a single sign of fear. So what I think is that both men are different. I might be wrong but their behavior was quiet different in both situations.

I think the same. The only confusion is weather the man she is afraid of is her biological father or step father. Because I have a hard time understanding how a parent can actually treat their children that way intentionally.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Well , there is absolutely no doubt that the two men are different . Maya's mom showed no feelings ( except annoyance and mild anger and irritation ) for Maya's dad . Is he even her real dad or stepdad ? May be Maya is actually the daughter of the guy Maya's mom loved (s) . 
It is clear that Maya is a childhood and teen age abuse victim . Question is whether it was mental , physical or sexual abuse ? Or a combination of the three ? Looks like Maya has a really really dark past ! 
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah it's really confusing 😆 i think that man is her step dad
rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Yeah that's where we're all at. It could be any of these:

1. Maya was born out of wedlock, to her mom and the man she was shown pining for, and this guy is her mom's husband.

2. Maya was born to her mom and her first husband, whom she is pining for, and this guy is her second husband.

3. Maya was born to her mom and this guy, and her mom had a lover before the marriage.

4. Something completely different lmao.

#3 seems unlikely, as the abandonment definitely came from a father figure, if not her own father. A past lover of her mom abandoning her wouldn't cause issues foraya. I don't know which I lean towards, #1 or #2.
Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
It was scary to see Maya like that... I think this guy is her step dad or something. N yea I'm loving Jenny as Maya
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rope_and_anchor

Yeah that's where we're all at. It could be any of these:

1. Maya was born out of wedlock, to her mom and the man she was shown pining for, and this guy is her mom's husband.

2. Maya was born to her mom and her first husband, whom she is pining for, and this guy is her second husband.

3. Maya was born to her mom and this guy, and her mom had a lover before the marriage.

4. Something completely different lmao.

#3 seems unlikely, as the abandonment definitely came from a father figure, if not her own father. A past lover of her mom abandoning her wouldn't cause issues foraya. I don't know which I lean towards, #1 or #2.

Then why did she bring up her silver jubilee? This is something only married couples celebrate. The silver jubilee thing is making me believe that the guy she is desperately waiting for is her second husband. But if that is true then what exactly is the relationship between the man we saw today, Maya and her mom? Or does she have two husbands?
Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I think the man she is afraid of is her step father .
Seeing her that way one can say that her fear is related to an accident happened to her maybe a sexual or physical abuse.
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i was thinking exactly the same
if her mum was talking about mayas dad the one we saw today why maya showed no sign of fear and today she was sooo frightened

i feel maybe it might be two different person