Touching and emotional episode

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Kanta Chachi rocked today... Once again bolti band karva Di Pammi Nikammi ki ... But what she said about Mehak it was so emotional and touching... It makes me cried... Really good episode... Poor Mehak... She is a gem ... And the MehRya online convo was cool as always... Shaurya the CCTV of Mehak... 😆 but precap oho he is the different Shaurya or I would say The Shaurya Khanna... Naak pe gussa rehta hai ... Nakchada SirrFirra Akdu ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm loving two sides of the coin.. ek taraf Shaurya/KK turns slightly soft even smiles when he chats with Meera and dusri taraf Nakchada Sirrfira aadmi... I'm loving the shades. Karan is doing good... loving the variations... :D
Kanta chachi rocks! I hope our Mehek prepares herself for aanewala kal... she's too innocent to be around guys like shaurya.. bt then may be eventually her innocence will win him over... :D

Excited for coming epis... Grt post Nicky :D
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Serene.Rose-

I'm loving two sides of the coin.. ek taraf Shaurya/KK turns slightly soft even smiles when he chats with Meera and dusri taraf Nakchada Sirrfira aadmi... I'm loving the shades. Karan is doing good... loving the variations... :D

Kanta chachi rocks! I hope our Mehek prepares herself for aanewala kal... she's too innocent to be around guys like shaurya.. bt then may be eventually her innocence will win him over... :D

Excited for coming epis... Grt post Nicky :D

thanks Pree ... Hmm Mehak should prepare herself for people like Pammi and the Kadva Shaurya Khanna ... But I know on the hand she has a great family and an online friend KK who will definitely help her to fight against Shaurya Khanna types peeps...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Who else noticed the Bombay theme as bg music?
Kudos to the show.
Waida1234 thumbnail
Hey...nicky...! Very anxious to watch the episode...but, have to wait for some more hours...! 😕

Loving Kanta Chachi...she is Mehek pillar of strength...! She'll always be there to support Mehek's in her difficult times...! After MehRya...Kanta Chachi and PD are my favorites...! 😊

Why is Kerala King so angry...? 😲
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Who else noticed the Bombay theme as bg music?

Kudos to the show.

What is Bombay theme...? ❓
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

What is Bombay theme...?❓

yeah me too no idea about it ... Sorry 😕
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
chachi ji toh chha gayi... kya baat hai... 👍🏼

Loved the bond between Mehak and chachi, she never wanted to take part in the competition but now she will do it just for her.
Shaurya is weird I dont understand how writing down ur reasons of cooking can be middle class... seems like this guy is stuck with middle class word.
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nicky13

yeah me too no idea about it ... Sorry 😕

I will catch the repeat and focus on the BGm 😃
Waida1234 thumbnail
You're so right nicky...! It's such an emotional episode...! Had tears in my eyes watching it...! Kanta Chachi was so convincing...leaving no margin of doubt, that she's a good actress...! She was the showstopper of this episode...! Hats off to this lady...! 

This Chachi and niece relationship is so beautiful...totally different from the other serials, where the paternal aunts always try to make life difficult for their nieces...!