On-screen engagement

crazyfats thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Amit Sadh and Neeru Bajwa
You probably never noticed this couple before Nach Baliye. Amit Sadh and Neeru Bajwa are the only unmarried couple in Nach Baliye. This live-in couple did the unthinkable.

Amit Sadh went down on one knee and proposed to Neeru in yesterday's episode of the hottest dance show on air. It's very obvious that the couple is madly in love.

Neeru got teary-eyed and very emotional as Amit slipped the ring on the finger of his ladylove, and declared how his life has changed since he met her. You can call it a publicity gimmick if you like. We think it was sweet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepz thumbnail
I thought the couple was already engaged before they did the show b/c isn't the show for married couples from the t.v industry with the exception of Neeru and Amit who are engaged? I found this part in the episode confusing.
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
ya that part was tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet 😳
jasmin thumbnail
They were already engaged, I think the ring was a birthday gift to her...

Did I hear that they were already living together?! I wonder how her parents are gonna reazct to that one...
Aabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmin

They were already engaged, I think the ring was a birthday gift to her...

Did I hear that they were already living together?! I wonder how her parents are gonna reazct to that one...

It was so cute to watch!  I hope whoever I get married to does something sweet like that!😉😳  As for her parents reacting to this, Di, I think if they've already been living together, that whatever had to happen with their parents, has happened.  Now all there's left to it is the sound of shenai!😉😊

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
her parents,as far as i know, are in Canada, and are pretty cool with the whole thing...besides, they'd decided to get married anyway...
and yes, i thought the whole thing was really warm and sweet...
wish them best of luck!
cutelovelygirl thumbnail
AMit Sadh is really cute ,, I m not a fan of Neeru Bajwa, but they make up a cute pair 😉
and really danced well yday