Prithvi has a game

gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I feel like Prithvi is upto something more than he is showing, and because if he wasn't fake he would've given Naina the SD card along with the watch as well, but he kept on playing with it. I feel like at the end of the season we may see a different side of him. Perhaps throwing Naina in Jail

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
I feel so too. He holds naina responsible for both maaneshinde and antara's death and he knows she deserves a punishment. Because if he doesnt do anything that women with her cunning motives will try to rule the entire empire if aditya does die from that virus. 

peeyara thumbnail
I guess that chip will be taken forward to next season cos anyhow Adi, Prithvi, Naina, Jai n family are the characters which will be retained in almost every season unless they die
That chip can play an important part or form foundation for next season
caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

I guess that chip will be taken forward to next season cos anyhow Adi, Prithvi, Naina, Jai n family are the characters which will be retained in almost every season unless they die
That chip can play an important part or form foundation for next season

With TRP at rock bottom and there is a huge prodctuion cost involved, not sure if they will go ahead with the future series of 24.
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: caraj4u

With TRP at rock bottom and there is a huge prodctuion cost involved, not sure if they will go ahead with the future series of 24.

Mr Raj of colors is to be blamed for this...he thought by showing show at 9 he can ruin kapil ka show...his strategy was wrong...10 Was the best slot as tge audience group of thia show is different...many are watching show online ...even i wait upto monday to watch as family loves kapil ka show
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Mr Raj of colors is to be blamed for this...he thought by showing show at 9 he can ruin kapil ka show...his strategy was wrong...10 Was the best slot as tge audience group of thia show is different...many are watching show online ...even i wait upto monday to watch as family loves kapil ka show

+1
The timeslot destroyed the ratings. Colors weekend programming is goofed up big time of late.
Edited by _goofyCat_ - 7 years ago