Is Shaurya feeling threatened...

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So what do you think...Shaurya's arrogant behaviour is out of  insecurity, he is  feeling  threatened  by Mahek's cooking  skills &sees her as a competitor ,hence  he is trying to shake her confidence..a business  tactic.Or the  food is  genuinely  not up to  his 'standard '?
I would love to see  a hero  who is  insecure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niara12 thumbnail
Shaurya seems to be nostalgic about his past. He has feeling of longing and pain when he saw the family photograph. I think it very early to get in secure about Mehek cooking skills since he is hotelier and not a chef. He seems very vulnerable and deep down has resentment towards the world. I feel he pays back in present as what  got in past. Soon a mysterious guy will be unfolded and his back story will be displayed.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: niara12

Shaurya seems to be nostalgic about his past. He has feeling of longing and pain when he saw the family photograph. I think it very early to get in secure about Mehek cooking skills since he is hotelier and not a chef. He seems very vulnerable and deep down has resentment towards the world. I feel he pays back in present as what  got in past. Soon a mysterious guy will be unfolded and his back story will be displayed.

completely agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Irrespective of one's  past & pain I feel  there is no justification  in humiliating &insulting anyone. Belittling is no excuse. 
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
well if its true then it will be fun to watch his insecure side :p
Waida1234 thumbnail
Hi...nitya...! You could be completely/absolutely right...only if Shaurya is shown to be a reputed/famous chef...!

As you pointed out...he may feels threatened or insecure ...especially of a novice like Mehek, who has all the quality and calibre of becoming a renown chef...! As of now...all we know about him...he's the owner of a chain of well-known and reputed restaurants all over India...or could be, even outside India...!

But...that  doesn't give him the right to burst out like a volcano...even, if the food isn't to his liking...! Doesn't give him the right...to call those people animals, even if he thinks the food served was not edible...! Doesn't give him the right to insult a girl...by indirectly pointing out and making fun of her extra kilos...! 

At present...my instinct is telling me that Shaurya, along with being the owner of several restaurants... is probably also, a food critic/writer or a restaurant critic...searching for new culinary talents and new recipes...who analyzes foods and restaurants throughout and outside India...and then publishes the results of his findings and researches...! I clearly remember...when Shaurya's character was first introduced...in the background, one could clearly see, several shelves loaded with books...! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Waida1234 - 7 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Irrespective of one's  past & pain I feel  there is no justification  in humiliating &insulting anyone. Belittling is no excuse. 

Agreed!!! But it's entertainment so kya kare! 

Real life mei aise people hote hain!!