GOT ends like this?

1stluvshantanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Is this it? Was today the last telecast of the show? And if it was, why such an abrupt ending? After a whole lot of series of melodrama, i somewhere felt like getting hooked up to the show thanks to Sahir-Tapasya track! But now it has ended on such a note that i don't even know if I should be happy about it or not πŸ˜• And the wierdest thing being Gia and Azhar not ending up together! After all the mushy mushy love, now they are not together? πŸ˜² And Rev and Guru, well I kind of expected that one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushka.0506 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes dear the show has indeed ended. I am happy for sahir tapasya...I really like their pair...sahir chooses tapasya... although he was shown sitting alone in the last scene with bags  packed but that doesn't mean he was actually alone...Tapasya announced that sahir and she are moving to Delhi and after that there was no scene of sahir and taps so that clearly means they moved to Delhi... I actually wanted sahir to end up with taps...but the biggest shock was Azhia breakup ...never ever expected this! I felt really bad!
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
wrrong post  Edited by Monaya_Vrushan - 7 years ago
1stluvshantanu thumbnail
What? Why??
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Actually the show was already messed up so πŸ€‘
But I liked SAYA track, and When Sahir said " I hate you for this " .. 
Isha is pathetic and again I do not feel bad for her. She played with Sahir like a toy & when he moved on,she had to come & ruin everything. But that's life, even if Sahir loved Isha with all his heart, she hurt him & that's why he chose Taps,and I'm glad.  Life is not about crying over a break up, and stop giving love a chance.. Life is about moving on,restarting things over again and learn to live again...Real life track

But Gia track was unexpected. This shows us that how much lovey dovey couple..they might be, that doesn't mean they are meant to stay together. How eveything can be over in 1 second and how someone can choose his family over his girlfriend. Real life track

Guru was sweet but like Rave said we don;t always need boys to survive πŸ‘  Even if someone is sweet or care about us,do we instantly make him our boyfriend or girlfriend ? No. That's life. Real life track..

It\s funny I didn't like anything except Sahir in the show but love the ending. It's not a happy ending and that's how life is. The end was very realistic for me :) 

1stluvshantanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Actually the show was already messed up so πŸ€‘

But I liked SAYA track, and When Sahir said " I hate you for this " .. 
Isha is pathetic and again I do not feel bad for her. She played with Sahir like a toy & when he moved on,she had to come & ruin everything. But that's life, even if Sahir loved Isha with all his heart, she hurt him & that's why he chose Taps,and I'm glad.  Life is not about crying over a break up, and stop giving love a chance.. Life is about moving on,restarting things over again and learn to live again...Real life track

But Gia track was unexpected. This shows us that how much lovey dovey couple..they might be, that doesn't mean they are meant to stay together. How eveything can be over in 1 second and how someone can choose his family over his girlfriend. Real life track

Guru was sweet but like Rave said we don;t always need boys to survive πŸ‘  Even if someone is sweet or care about us,do we instantly make him our boyfriend or girlfriend ? No. That's life. Real life track..

It\s funny I didn't like anything except Sahir in the show but love the ending. It's not a happy ending and that's how life is. The end was very realistic for me :) 

Yeah that's true actually. Everything was realistic by the end except for Gia Azhar track though. I loved the fact that Sahir moved on with Taps but it would have been better if he did not know that Isha loves him too at the back of his mind to make it soo complicated for him. 
But yeah, it is life. She said it cos she had to say it.
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe it's just me but I don't think it was implied that Sahir moved on with Taps. Ya she said they were going to Delhi but then Isha's confession changed things, I feel.

I think Sahir was deliberately shown alone at the end to make it ambiguous as to what he does. He could choose Taps, he could choose Isha... but I like to think he chooses to be alone.

That's why I feel the ending, at least for Sahir, was good. It's not clearly shown what happens with Sahir-Taps-Isha, so it's up to viewers to imagine the rest of the story. 
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetbutbroken

Maybe it's just me but I don't think it was implied that Sahir moved on with Taps. Ya she said they were going to Delhi but then Isha's confession changed things, I feel.

I think Sahir was deliberately shown alone at the end to make it ambiguous as to what he does. He could choose Taps, he could choose Isha... but I like to think he chooses to be alone.

That's why I feel the ending, at least for Sahir, was good. It's not clearly shown what happens with Sahir-Taps-Isha, so it's up to viewers to imagine the rest of the story. 

Yepp but he didn't chose Taps, he just gave her a chance but Isha case, he didn't choose or will give Isha a chance. When Isha confessed,it was clear that Sahir was hurt and the " I hate you for this' shows that they will never ever be together 
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I wish d show comes wid Season 2. Even if it does not comes I don't mind cuz d show ended in a realistic way wid open ending way. Isha moved on wid d fact dat Sahir is meant for Tapasya not her. Gia made a mistake by saying to Azhar's mom once dat she will expose her which led to her failure as she underestimated Azhar's mom. As for Revati, its not necessary for a girl to fall in love wid any guy cuz he was nice n sweet to her like its shown in every daily soap n also its not necessary for opposites to attract. So, GOT was a good experience wid beautiful memories no matter how it ended😊.