Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Waida1234

As a matter of fact...I'm against and condemn this type of behaviour...especially, coming from a well-educated man towards women...! But...as this is a fiction show, this haughty attitude of the hero towards the heroine is a must to spice up the drama...! I won't be surprised...if later on, it's shown Shaurya has a size-zero figure type girlfriend in his life...and thus, another reason for him...to compare, mock and make a laughing stock of Mehek...!  šŸ˜•

I can't understand why...in almost all the Indian soaps...it's always the woman who is the scapegoat...who is tortured and humiliated...and not the man...? šŸ˜”

bold
That's the main problem...he is well educated but still his thinking is sošŸ¤¢
Yep definitely size zero GF toh must hai indian shows mein...our cvs r so obsessed with third angles i dont know why they always want a hot chic as hero's  so called nagging n dumb GF
Mahek is sweet n according to my past experiences she will transform him n make him a better himan being...how innovativešŸ˜µ
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

He has no right body shame her. He is a stranger to her. He is too much. Can we go back to online convos please to remind me why i like shaurya

that body shaming part was the worst thing n yep abhi toh i too want a sweet sa online convo so that i can handle this rude n arrogant shauryašŸ„±
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_preets

that was really rude, who has given him right to comment on her weight, he was there to taste food so his opinion should be only about taste.
I hope Mahek answers him this time.

hope she stood up for herself n answer him backšŸ˜ƒ
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhisha

Yes his acting is good but i also don't like his rude side 

yep his acting is nice but his attitudešŸ¤¢
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

True, insulting someone   can never be cool,even if Mahek  retaliates it's  still unjustified.Aren't  we encouraging women to feel  conscious  about  their  body type in the  wrong way. How  can condescending attitude be justified?It's about time serials show more  real characters. Insulting  one  another can't really be called cute or romantic. Though acting wise both the  actors are doing a good job. 

exactly 
Insulting someone isn't cool
If u dont know the basic etiquettes toh kya faida aisi class ka
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ye sab kab hua? was it in precap?
anyway Shaurya has no right to comment abt her weight or looks.. he can fight with her like typical lead but no body shaming plz! CVs... r u listening? 

Agree with ur post... so yea Shaurya is going to be super rude then, but like u said cnt hate him.. lol.