Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Both episodes r great...especially the episode no.311 is breath taking...Ranveer dressed up s a mickey mouse & made all the children happiest...i love this this part to the extreme... But at the same time it's driving me crazy seeing how disha & devarsh r trying their best to kill their sister...pls sis it's my request...make them suffer a lot who r trying their best to kill Ishani...#marvelous episode... Waiting for next...b safe & sound
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 312
Ranveer and Raagini were hugging each other were Ishani who was seeing them with a smile was once again fell in love with her husband.
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Come Ranveer let us take photo with you in this mickey mouse dress.
Ranveer(taking Raagini in his hand and got):Tk Maa all of you come..

All came and stood surrounding Ranveer were Disha was tensed.Devarsh standing near Disha..
Devarsh:What Nirbhay came?
Disha: hmm he came and is standing behind the hotel some how he is telling me to bring Ishani out to the behind side of the hotel.
Devarsh:How you are going to take her out? Do you think its possible..
Disha:hmm let us think some way..

As both were talking all stood surrounding Ranveer. Ishani stood near Ranveer and was only admiring him. Ranveer having Raagini in his hand and making Mickey mouse mask over his head was making the cutie pie to smile a lot.
Sharman(took his phone and covering all in the frame):Yes all of you smile..
All smiled so well were a beautiful Sunday pic was clicked with complete family.
Ranveer(seeing Sharman):Sharman wait let me wear the mickey mask having Raagini with the mickey mouse click a pic..
Sharman(smiling): hmm tk.

Ranveer wore his mickey mask were all started to move and go to their seats. Ranveer held Raagini well in his hand were all were smiling seeing Ranveer and Raagini for the pose.It was exactly like a mickey mouse having Raagini in his hand.Ishani making sure they both will pose this photo was about to move were Ranveer held her hand and made her stand with him.
Ranveer(going near Ishani's ears being with mickey mask no one could find they are talking in a normal tone):Be near me let us take this photo.
Sharman( clicked the photo of Mickey mouse, Raagini and Ishani):Wow its nice..Done Ranveer.
Ranveer(took his mask and seeing Ishani): Have Raagini with you Ishani let me change and come.
Ishani(getting Raagini): hmm tk come fast let us go home.
Ranveer: hmm tk(he started to walk back to the washroom to change)

Ishani went and sat in the chair having Raagini in her lap.
Amba(seeing laxmi):Let us order for ice creams know Laxmi?
Laxmi: Haan moti behan after having ice cream let us leave to home I think.
Amba: Haan(seeing all):let us have ice cream order for Ice cream Sharman..
Sharman: Haan Kaki(he called the bearer).
Raagini(sitting in Ishani's lap and seeing the mickey mouse doll Ranveer gave in her hand):Mic Mama..
Ishani: Haan baby play with it.

bearer came to take the order from them were all gave their favorite ice creams.
Disha(in thoughts):Ranveer has gone to change now only and Ice cream having time only I have before it I should make Ishani come out...(she was thinking for a idea were in a immediate seeing Krish near her who was touching the mickey mouse doll and playing):
Disha seeing anybody seeing her and making sure all busy chating thinking about Ranveer's surprise getting the chance held Krish hand and before anybody could see pinched his hand well and took her hand before Krish could see her. Getting the pinch Krish started to cry.
All of them saw Krish crying, manas who was laughing to pratik turned and saw Krish who was near him.
Manas(touching Krish):What Happen Krish?
Krish was kept on crying..
Disha(like a good mother caressing Krish hair):Kya hua Krish?Tk come with me let me take you out and make you fresh..(seeing Manas):I think he is feeling uncomfortable here let me take him out and make him calm.
Manas:tk let me also come with you.
Disha: no no don't want let me also take care of Krish Manas give me also time to bond with him.
Manas:Tk ...(he smiled).

Disha took Krish in her hand and took her phone in other hand and started to walk to the behind door of the hotel.All seeing Disha being affection to Krish were feeling it as relief that she is taking care of her son. All started to have their chat again.
Disha came to the back side of the hotel and came out through back door and she was able to see Nirbhay's car there.Nirbhay saw Disha there..
Nirbhay(to Rithika):Disha has come. but where is Ishani?
Rithika:Call to Disha and ask her..
Nirbhay: Haan(he dialed to Disha seeing her and as Disha picked the call): what happen Disha? I can see you only where is Ishani?
Disha: I too saw your car wait let me call Ishani out now she will come now..
Nirbhay: hmm I am waiting be in the call till I stab Ishani..
Disha:okay let me hold your call and call to Ishani now..
Nirbhay: hmm okay..

Disha hold Nirbhay's call and dialed to Ishani's number.Parul told Sharman that she need to use washroom and got up from the table and went to the washroom. Ishani playing with Raagini saw her phone ringing in the table and getting its Disha.
Ishani(to herself):Arrey now only Disha went out know?(she took her phone and attended the call): Haan Disha..
Disha:Ishani I am out only but Krish is crying so much can you please come and manage him? I know you can make all the child calm..
Ishani(with a smile):Tk let me come.Where are you?
Disha:Behind to the hotel there is door please come Ishani.
Ishani;Tk let me come Disha..(she cut the call and saw Nitin near her): Papa can you hold Raagini for a while.?
Nitin: Haan Ishani (he took Raagini from Ishani's hand):be with Nanu for sometime. (seeing Ishani):where are you going?
Ishani: Papa Krish is crying till now it seems Disha cannot manage him so she called me let me go and come.
Nitin(smiling to her): hmm tk..(he started to play with Raagini).
Nirbhay(seeing his driver):drive the car and stop at the place(showing Disha):Where that girl is standing.
Driver:Tk Bhaiya.(he drove the car and he parked some distance from disha).
Disha(unhold Nirbhay's call): Hello Nirbhay..
Nirbhay: Haan tell me.
Disha:Ishani will come out now..
Nirbhay: hmm tk(he took the cloth and covered his face and  said Rithika to cover her face).
Rithika: you can take your henchman too with you.
Nirbhay:Here no one is there to save Ishani let me stab her well I myself is enough now..(he took the knife from his pocket and kept it ready).
Rithika: Okay make sure its Ishani and kill her don't kill some one and create a new problem.
Nirbhay: My target won't miss. (he was ready to stab Ishani).
Rithika:Tk
Nirbhay(to Disha in phone):Okay Disha be in line..
Disha: hmm tk..

Krish was crying near Disha were Disha was concentrating only on phone and was waiting whether Ishani is coming out or not.
Ishani was walking and coming to the back entrance and seeing it she came towards that entrance and when she was about to reach the entrance Parul came from the washroom and seeing Ishani she smiled.
Parul:Bhabhi aap? yaha?came to washroom?
Ishani:(with a smile): Nahi Parul Disha took Krish who cried a lot.She cant manage him it seems so only she called me.She is behind the hotel only so only I am going.
Parul(with a smile):Krish is crying I very well know how to manage him Bhabhi. Raagini won't be without you for more time you go and see Raagini let me go and manage Krish..
Ishani:Are you sure?
Parul: Haan Bhabhi I am sure..(smiling to Ishani seeing the back entrance started to walk towards it).
Ishani taking a deep breath and smiling seeing Parul's care for Krish started to walk back to the dinning table. All were having their ice creams were Ranveer too was having the Ice cream after changing back to his dress and Ishani too sat in her chair were Ranveer gave her the Ice cream. Ishani started to give some Ice cream to Raagini and started to have her Ice cream.
When Disha was waiting for Ishani and seeing the shadow in the entrance had a smile and keeping the phone in her ears..
Disha:Nirbhay Ishani is coming?
Nirbhay(saw the shadow and changing his expression to a doubtful expression):Is it Ishani? this girl figure does not look like Ishani..
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay in thoughts):Top to bottom he is knowing Ishani? having this much desire on her he came to kill her..
Disha:Ishani only Nirbhay...(before she could talk the next word her expression changed seeing Parul there taking the phone from her ears):Parul tum? I called Ishani only..

Krish seeing Parul immediately crying went to her and held her Saree with his hand.
Parul(caressing Krish hair and seeing Disha with a smile): Haan Disha Ishani Bhabhi was only coming to manage Krish but I saw her when she was about to come here. Then I told I can manage Krish and then only I came telling Ishani Bhabhi to look after Raagini.
Disha(having a disappointment and seeing Parul giving a managing smile): hmm tk tk very nice..
parul(took Krish in her embrace were he immediately stopped crying and hugged her):Tk Disha Krish has stopped crying come let us go..
Disha(managing her smile): You go with Krish let me come..
Parul(smiling to her): hmm tk(she started to walk and showing the Nirbhay's car to Krish):Did you see that is car? Its for hotel persons use..What is it?
Krish(cutely): Car..
Parul:Very good(she entered the hotel again).
Nirbhay(in phone):What is this?
Disha:I called Ishani to manage my son only. I thought for that Ishani will come out and I thought Ishani will only come but in between Parul getting to know Krish is crying she told Ishani to go inside and she has come to manage my son.
Nirbhay: Bull shit cut the call..(he cut the call).

Disha getting the call is cut and thinking her family will search for her started to walk inside the hotel.
Nirbhay(took the cloth from his face):Driver go back to home..
Rithika(taking the cloth from her face):What is this Ishani is escaping from us all the time.

Driver started to drive the car from that hotel premises and started to drive to Nirbhay's house.
Nirbhay:Don't know why she is escaping from me. I have killed few persons with my hand who were competitors of my business. For that I escaped from the police without any case for that murder too.But this Ishani is the one always escaping from my hand. what to do?
Rithika:First take the Desire you have for Ishani from your heart.
Nirbhay(seeing her with a anger face):That can never ever happen. haan when I see Ishani I am having desire on her but more than that now I want to kill her and take revenge for my sister Naina.
Rithika:So today as always Ishani escaped from us?
Nirbhay:(seeing Rithika): Here after If I follow and kill Ishani means her family will be with her. RV is also a businessman and I am too businessman only so its not that easy to kill a businessman wife and escape from that case. So let me wait for the next chance and I will surely finish that Ishani for sure.(he had a determination face to kill Ishani).
All finished their Ice creams and Ranveer paid the bill and all with happy heart started to walk out of the hotel.All were discussing about Ranveer's mickey mouse act only. All got inside the cars and Ranveer and Sharman started to drive back to RV mansion.
Raagini was in Ishani's lap were the cutie pie was playing with the mickey mouse doll.
Raagini(showing the mickey mouse to Ishani): Mama...mic..
Ishani(catching Raagini's hand as well the mickey mouse doll);its really cute like you..
Raagini(smiling and seeing Ishani): mama..Huggie..
Ishani:hmm tk come..

Raagini cutely seeing Ishani lovingly hugged Ishani and Ishani too hugged Raagini. Ishani took the mickey mouse doll from Raagini and made the hug comfortable for Raagini. Ishani saw the mickey mouse doll and thought about Ranveer coming as the mickey mouse and the way he took the mickey mouse mask and showed his face with smile to Raagini and immediately turned and saw Ranveer who was driving the car.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and in thoughts):Ranveer, today alone when you came as the mickey mouse and when you took the mask of mickey mouse from your face honestly I fell in love with you for 1000 times. I can never be without loving you at any moment. (with a smile): I love you Ranveer my cute rude man.
Raagini came out of the hug and got the mickey mouse doll and sitting well in Ishani's lap and started to touch the face of Mickey mouse. After a half an hour of travel they reached RV mansion.
To be continued 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 313
Ranveer and Sharman stopped the car as they reached the RV mansion. All got down from the car were Nitin getting down and seeing Ishani who was getting down from the car holding Raagini.
Nitin:Tk Ishani good night..
Ishani(with a smile):Good night Papa..
Nitin(smiling to Ishani and seeing Raagini):Good night Raagini..
Raagini(cutely smiled): Nanu..
Nitin(with a happy feel): Happy to have you in my life Raagini its really sweet to hear you calling me Nanu.Tk go and sleep well. Bye Ishani..
Ishani: Bye Papa.

Nitin giving a head shake to Ranveer also started to walk towards the servant quarters were all were entering the house. Ranveer started to walk were Ishani holding Raagini in her hand started to walk beside Ranveer.Raagini's eyes told there is a need for the sleep due to the travel were the cutie pie rested her head in Ishani's shoulders. All were going to their rooms. After a heavy dinner they all were ready to sleep. Raagini was cutely closing her eyes and opening her eyes were the cutie pie was in a half sleep mode.Ranveer walking in the corridor came to their room and Ishani too entered behind him.
Raagini(in a sleeping coming tone showing Ranveer):Mama papa...
Ranveer(hearing Raagini's voice turned with a smile and saw Raagini): oh my cutie got sleep(seeing Ishani):Can I make her sleep?
Ishani(with a smile):She will sleep soon as we have traveled today. Already she is feeling sleepy only.Make her sleep let me bring milk for you to drink.
Ranveer: hmm tk bring..

Ranveer got Raagini in his hand and went and sat in the sofa and made the cutie pie lay in his shoulders and caress her back.
Ranveer(getting the mickey mouse from Raagini's hand): Okay baby can play with mickey tomorrow. now sleep...
Ishani was seeing Ranveer with a smile were she didn't know why she is admiring Ranveer so much today. Giving a smile to herself started to walk out of the room and walked towards Kitchen to bring milk to Ranveer.
Ranveer started to tell a small story to cutie pie.Raagini laying in the Shoulder of Ranveer started to sleep well. Ranveer was feeling the move of Raagini for adjusting herself for sleeping well were he turned his head and saw Raagini were she was sleeping so well in his shoulders. He got up and went to the cradle and made the cutie pie to sleep in the cradle. He went to the cupboard and took the night dress and entered the washroom. Just in next 10 minutes he came out of the washroom with his night dress were Ishani too was entering the room at the right time with a milk glass in her hand. Ranveer giving a smile to her went and sat in the stool in front of the dressing table and was removing his watch. Ishani closed their room door and moving the curtain over the door and she came to the dressing table and kept the milk in the table.She saw the cradle were Raagini was sleeping well.
Ranveer(keeping the watch in the draw):She slept quickly Ishani.
Ishani seeing him were Ranveer was about to get up with a smile held his shoulder and made him to sit in the stool itself.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's hands in his shoulder and seeing Ishani):What Ishani?

Ishani without any other word with a romantic smile sat in Ranveer's lap. Ranveer was losing him seeing Ishani's closeness. Ranveer's hands went to Ishani's hip and made her comfortable in his lap. Ishani sat well in his lap and saw him with a seductive look. Ishani's one hand held Ranveer's neck part and other hand held his shoulder. Ishani with a love look hit his forehead with a smile in her face.
Ranveer(with a smile hitting his forehead with her forehead):Kya hua acch bahut romantic hain tum?
Ishani(in a husky tone): you are really so lovely Ranveer.
Ranveer(smiling his charming smile): hmmm
Ishani(taking her forehead slowly from his forehead and moving her hand from the shoulders to Ranveer's cheek): I fell in love with you seeing you as the mickey mouse today. you really made Raagini happy today.
Ranveer(seeing her close to him):only Raagini was happy, you were not happy?
Ishani:hmm I too was happy seeing you as the best father of the world. The effort you took to make Raagini smile was really so cute of you Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a naughty face): only compliments for your husband? Nothing beyond that?

Ishani smiling to him lovingly moved her lips to his cheek and planted a kiss in his cheek. She took her lips from his cheek after a few seconds only. Ranveer had a smile getting Ishani's kiss.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and making her more comfortable in his lap):I love you.
Ishani:Daily at least three times you will propose me..
Ranveer:But you only not telling it at all often.
Ishani(with a smile was about to get up):Good night..
Ranveer(without leaving her):Be in my lap for some more time.
Ishani:you didn't feel sleepy.
Ranveer: hmm I was about to sleep only but as you came and sat in my lap and was bit romantic to me know now my romance Harmone started to work. Chalo give me a hug..

Ishani without any denial hugged him well sitting in his lap were Ranveer too hugged her and touched her skin that was exposed by the backless blouse. His hands started to move in the back of Ishani..
Ishani(in a cute tone hugging him well):Ranveer beta don't try to get intimate to me. Just few more days..
Ranveer(hugging her well): hmm when have you allowed me near you without a countdown for days..
Ishani:(hugging him well):sorry Ranveer..
Ranveer: hmm its okay at least give me this hug that is enough Ishani.
Ishani: Ranveer I want to live with you for 100 years. I feel we both should live with a single breath Ranveer.
Ranveer:What happen to you today? you are this much..
Ishani(in a instant): love you Ranveer... I am too wanting you so much but sorry my dates are not proper now that is why I am keeping you away from me.
Ranveer:hmm okay I can understand you but allow me for sure.
Ishani: hmm okay(she came out of the hug and saw Ranveer's eyes and in a next moment kissed his lips with her lips).

Ranveer getting Ishani's lips in his lips closed his eyes and feeling the kiss were the two love birds were not at all ready to leave each other for a while too. Ishani was about to leave Ranveer's lips were Ranveer without leaving her holding her head close to him and was kissing her even more. After getting satisfied in the kiss he left her from his lip love were Ishani sitting in his lap was grasping for air. Ranveer was seeing her like a cute romantic hero.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a shyness):This much desire you have for me?
Ranveer(smiling to her and shaking his head as no):Desire Nahi Pyaar..sirf pyaar..
Ishani(with a smile): I love you..
Ranveer:hmm I love you too.
Ishani:Good night..
Ranveer:hmm good night.
Ishani got up from his lap and took the milk glass and gave it to him were Ranveer got the milk and started to drink with a smile. Ishani started to move to the cupboard to get her night dress were her face was still now reddish for the romance they had now. She took her night dress and entered the washroom. Ranveer finishing the milk and keeping the glass in the table and got up and went and laid in the bed. He was smiling thinking his romantic wife now and had a happy smile. He closed his eyes were only Ishani's images were coming to his vision. Ishani came out of the washroom changing herself to his night dress and she came and turned off the night lights and seeing Raagini sleeping well went and laid beside Ranveer. Ishani saw Ranveer who was sleeping with a smile. She wanted to hug him well and sleep by now..
Ranveer(with a closed eyes):Enough of admiring me come and sleep close to me if want more close sleep in my chest.
Ishani(hitting Ranveer's shoulders):you didn't sleep?
Ranveer(opening his eyes and getting up and held his head with his hand and seeing her): Nahi seeing such a romantic Ishani how will I get sleep that easily?
Ishani:Tk good night sleep well..
Ranveer:Did I make Raagini smile Know Ishani? Here after I will not let my anger to hurt Raagini.
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): you know why I love you so much?
Ranveer:Why?
Ishani:because of your heart that thinks to keep everyone happy.
Ranveer: Hmmm may be but all the time I am hurting you only.
Ishani:hmm of course Mr. Rude..
Ranveer:(seeing her with a funny fight face):Mr.Rude mein?
Ishani: haan you are the Mr. Rude and Mr. possessive.
Ranveer(giving a smile):Haan I am Rude only but when the soft hands of Ishani touch my heart I will become the most soft man of the world. And Mr. possessive I am the possessive man of the world Ishani. I never ever like any man's shadow falling on you Ishani because..you are mine only..
Ishani:hmm I am always yours only.

Ranveer laying well showed his hands to Ishani to come near him were Ishani came next to him and kept her head in his chest. Ranveer held her close to him and the lovely bird enjoying their every moment in life were sleeping well.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ranveer made himself ready and seeing Raagini who was sleeping still and having a smile was about to walk were Ishani entered the room with a coffee cup in her hand. Both had a smile seeing each other.
Ishani(coming to him):coffee..
Ranveer;(getting it):hmm good morning..
Ishani:Good morning

Ranveer started to sip the coffee and when he was sipping the coffee.
Ishani:Ranveer give your purse.
Ranveer(with a doubtful face):My purse for what?
Ishani:Arrey give know?
Ranveer:Tk(keeping the cup in his one hand and taking the purse from his pocket and gave it to Ishani): hmm have it..
Ishani:(she opened the photo and seeing her photo in his purse):All the time you will have my photo in your purse know?
Ranveer:hmm from my teenage I am having your photo with me.
Ishani took her photo from the purse and going to the cupboard and took a cover and from the cover took a new photo and kept that photo in the purse of Ranveer. She brought the purse to Ranveer and gave it to him.
Ranveer(finishing the coffee and keeping the cup in tea poi opened the purse and saw the photo were it was Ishani holding Raagini's photo):Ishani Raagini and your photo..
Ishani:hmm have it here after in your purse for sure..
Ranveer:(giving a smile): hmm okay let me have it but(keeping the purse in his pocket):What is the reason behind this photo?
Ishani(giving a cute smile):you were having my photo from your teenage. Ranveer you are a good friend to me, a very good boy friend to me and a very good husband to me but when seeing my photo and Raagini photo in your purse you need to get the thought that you are a girls father now and the way Raagini ran from you seeing your anger. And seeing this photo you should get a thought that you should reduce your anger.
Ranveer(giving a smile and head shake):Tk let me try my best to reduce my anger Ishani.When I get anger I will see you and Raagini's photo.
Ishani:hmm tk(she gave a smile):
Ranveer;Tk Ishani I am having more work in office let me leave now and let me have my breakfast in office..I promise you I will have my food at all the time okay..For next few days I will be busy only but I will reduce my anger too.
Ishani:Tk have a good day..
Ranveer: hmm okay..(he started to move out of the room).

Like this routine Ranveer and Ishani's days started to move at its span were Ranveer got busy in his business and Ishani was busy with Raagini.As days passed they were in the day which is the another vaccination for Raagini.
To be continued 😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi
such an amazing update
ishani again got saved its her good will for others that is helping her out and she is getting saved all the time also its nice to see everyone's plans getting failed
ragini is the cutest kid and ranveer cannot stop caring for her daughter
ishveer romance was lovely ishani took the initiative and that was new kind
but ishveer are really very nice to each other
again vaccination and ranveer is busy does that mean disha and devarsh will come up with another stupid plan again.
thnx dear you always update it without fail and 2 episodes mostly thats really nice of you
thnx for pm
waiting for next
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dhi
The epi is so lovely asusual
And loved it
Ishani was romantic for her love. Their cute romance was Gud.
Now ragini's vaccination..
Update soon dr
Keep smiling 😳
Take care 😉Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
disha is so cheap to use her own son 2 get ishani out 2 murder her.luckily parul came instead of ishani as parul is d woman who loved krish sincerely.wish parul was manas' wife as disha does'nt deserve manas n krish.thus ishani had a narrw escape 2day also.loved ishani saying that she luvs ranveer more now bcz of d mickey mouse act he did 4 ragini.ragini playing with mickey mouse doll on ishani's lap was nice.ishveer lap scene was romantic.ranveer carrying ishani'ss pic in his purse since teenage..wow..deep luv.loved ishani keeping their family photo in his purse 2 remind him that he shud reduce his anger as he has a daughter.
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Both episode are too good
So our sunny deol become sunny leone
Love the scene when ishani showering her love on Ranveer
Ishveer Romance as always soo cute
these people are too greedy
Take care
PrinceAsif thumbnail
How can some1 stoop so low someone like disha???...she used her own son krish s a trap to prey Ishani...she's such a bitch...i wish i could slap her s hard s i can in her stupid face...but ISHVEER's romantic scene is always awesome... The bond between Father & daughter is getting stronger... Great episode... B safe & sound sissy
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshu di.. 

A lovely and most cutest update... 
Their dining tble tlk was cute.. 
Then in hotel.. OMG he stole my heart.. ðŸ˜›
He is so caring.. 
For making ragini smile.. He did so many things.. 
This was the most loved chapter by me.. 
Update soon di.. 
Cant wair to see the reactions

Hi Gudiya behan
glad you liked the episode
glad you liked dinning table talk
happy you liked the hotel sscene
yes Ranveer beta so caring
he is doing everything to keep the cutie pie so happy
glad you liked this chapter so much
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Both episodes r great...especially the episode no.311 is breath taking...Ranveer dressed up s a mickey mouse & made all the children happiest...i love this this part to the extreme... But at the same time it's driving me crazy seeing how disha & devarsh r trying their best to kill their sister...pls sis it's my request...make them suffer a lot who r trying their best to kill Ishani...#marvelous episode... Waiting for next...b safe & sound

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
happy you liked 311 episode
yes our hero came as mickey mouse and he made all the children there happy
glad you liked that part
ya let us see what Disha and Devarsh and can see to what extreme they can go
ya surely one day or the other day they will suffer for what they are doing
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉