Angry,frustrated,vexed,dejected...but why?

monika2691 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hi lovelies...
its me again...as no one else makes posts in this forum nowadays...

Well the bad news is..an actor related to the show who told that the show is not going off air,after two days is saying that the show is going off air...what happened in the two days...only God knows...
The only thing that i know is starplus is taking viewers for granted...nobody even has the courtesy to tell if the show will go off or get a different slot...here a person like me ,waits eagerly for any crumb of valid and verified news to be thrown my way...
in the past i have seen forum members being so despondent and sad when a show they loved goes off air...this never happened to me...either i outgrew the show in the past or i watched very rarely...this show is something that i love alot...still do...i know if it goes off air i will be upset...have already shed a tear or two...but life goes on...people will laugh if i say i am losing my sleep over a show...but i know eventually i will be ok...maybe in a month or two...

i dont know how much money star plus invests in a show or how much revenue they get and nor do i care...if they are putting up a show with the intention of people watching it...doesnt matter if its 5000 or 50 000 or 1 lakh viewers...they are answerable to each and every viewer...well this is not to hurt anyone...but starplus has given so much publicity to ISHQBAAZ...so many promos...guest appearances on their other shows...exclusive hotstar videos...but it still gets a trp of 1.8 while its rival always is above 2...now 2.2 and with Kratika's entry it will become more...but they are not giving it the boot right...ishqbaaz has so many online viewers...yet the show's producer is so callous,saying online viewers are just a ""miniscule population"" for them... yet they promote the show so much...

i know at the end of the day...when the actors have moved on...i too have too...but this moment of sadness will always be there...the show has given me good memories...and good memories are hard to come by...
this will probably be my last post here...i wont get any comments as usual...nobody gives their opinion...

my only doubt is how are they going to wrap up the story in 13 episodes?

this show has taught me a lesson...dont ever get attached to anything on star plus...

Edited by monika2691 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are right after ipkknd I never let me attach to any of star plus's show, I never understood how aome shows went on and on, on showing tears , sobbing same stories again and again and some which give us some fresh air go off air suddenly, I feel.so bad for these both leads would love to watch them , hopefully they will get better chance very soon
bollyfanforever thumbnail
Wait what???? πŸ₯±It is actually ending soon? Is this totally officially confirmed?
They could have had a least a two more months of the show. I don't like stretched out tv shows either, but this one has so much stuff left. 

The whole Kalpana/Tushar/mystery man (probably dad) angle, the whole Jassi being exposed as bad and not disabled, Anokhi figuring out that Tushar knew it was Parul that day in the madap, and more. 

Can't try just change the timing of when the show airs?
monika2691 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyfanforever

Wait what???? πŸ₯±It is actually ending soon? Is this totally officially confirmed?

They could have had a least a two more months of the show. I don't like stretched out tv shows either, but this one has so much stuff left. 

The whole Kalpana/Tushar/mystery man (probably dad) angle, the whole Jassi being exposed as bad and not disabled, Anokhi figuring out that Tushar knew it was Parul that day in the madap, and more. 

Can't try just change the timing of when the show airs?

Ishani,Nupur, Ankur have confirmed on instagram that the show will go off air...The same Ankur told two days back that the show will get a new time slot...So it will go off air...but the reason,the reversal of decision seem puzzling
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ If At All, They End The Show :-    πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ I  Expect And Hope That ! !  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ Kalpana, The Mysterious Man And The Tree Top Hut Stories Are Revealed ! ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† ! ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 7 years ago
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
this is only show of ipkknd i am watching on star plus. nothing excites me worth watching on star plus.
hope they give new slot.
miss anokhi n tushar's love story
monika2691 thumbnail
7th october should be named as world off air day...three shows going off air on the same day...
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monika2691

7th october should be named as world off air day...three shows going off air on the same day...

Which other two shows?