I dont know,,,maybe you are right. How is the economy of Poland doing? Are they in dire straits?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I dont know,,,maybe you are right. How is the economy of Poland doing? Are they in dire straits?
Originally posted by: ranbeer_jazz
Don't know much about Poland but I know all about Pakistan's economy..this is the reason behind fwad doing movies in india🤣
Originally posted by: ranbeer_jazz
Don't know much about Poland but I know all about Pakistan's economy..this is the reason behind fwad doing movies in india🤣

Originally posted by: GEYEKT2PN3LEX4KW
🤣🤣 --- so much trolling today --- *i like it* ---- team shivaay asked for it & now having hard time --- *😛*
Are they are going to show entire 3 minute scene in one go or it will be in EMI ! 😛😆
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv-actress-sanchita-ugale-dies-by-suicide-reports-article-13949687.html
Please share your thoughts. These were arguably the two most-talked about female performances of last year, barring Aneet Padda in Saiyaara who...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-jawaani-hai-deewani-actress-evelyn-sharma-confirms-divorce-with-husband-vows-co-parenting-focus_234023
0