Frequent Posters

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
WOW!! wonderful update dear...loved it
rice thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superb update, itis good to see maan in different light.  kids are happy to.  Liked very much maan's first step and openness towards making thins right
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
part 43 lovely update vicky was frustrated as soham was continously calling him he was busy blasting soham when he was surprised to see maan standing waitng for him to fifnsh the call so tha he can meet manaya in front of vicky he was shocked to see maan but he said he had no rpoblem with maan meeting manaya maan was teasing vicky very well knowing that vicky has very tough time retorting him back vicky is so frustarted he left geet with maan who was so overjoyed to meet his kids they went for lunch geet cribbing as they called her food boring maan enjoying her expression he was having gala time with his kids both complaining maan pacifying them looking damn cute geet was still hesitant maan very carefully told her dadi wanted to meet kids and vicky geet knew she has no say in it so agreed but wont go with him 
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Maan is very closely monitoring maanya progress n in keep track of her appointment... Geet notice how close the children with maan n did not interfere .. The other side Vicky got urgent work an agreed with maan to send back geet n their children...Geet is professional n keep distance not wanting to dwell more to their relationship. She don't want to deny the children right n maan request to show the kids to dadi but deny to follow him to have any connection with khuranas.. Who can blame her... Can't wait for next part... Wondering how maan going to bring his family to him...
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Maan wanted to be with his family for the check up and he got an opportunity to have a family lunch!!
Maan speaking about his wishes to geet about the kids
kalpana_spn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update, Perfect...Maan is really trying to take his responsibility, he know about manya's appointment and Come to check on her. Vicky is irritated with his coworkers constant call In one side and Maan's nearness with kids and geet, and our geet and the kids get time to spend time with maan,...
gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 31 -37.  What updates just brilliant. When Maan comes know that mannya & Aran r his kids. I dint like dadi is rude with big dadi and in this chaos mannya hits dadi and has a minor stroke and then Vicky goes with her & dev to the hospital. Mannya get scared & runs away thinking that police wil catch her and meets with an accident. But Maan is horrified seeing many a and runs to save her to hospital.  Everyone reaches there and Vicky is irritated with Maan and thinks Maan is doing drama.  Thank god mannya operation is successful and she remembers that Maan has brought her. And a tough man like Maan goes to temple bare foot & puts tikka on mannya.  Geet just slaps Vicky why he's behaving like that. But Vicky I feel is scared that now Maan has come & wl separate the kids from Him. That's why I think he's acting like that
gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update part 41. Aran wants to meet Maan and Geet has to agree to meet as her Son was bringing the roof down. After all he was MSK Son to it I arrogance to Banti  Hain.  But what has Diya & daima has done. Big secrets to be opened 
tamanna121 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello.. I am a new reader.. I started to read this ff from yesterday.. I have completed till tread 3.. But thread is closed..so i am commenting here..
The updates were as usual awesome..i wil not tell about each parts story but i will say that our favourite writer wrote all the parts soo smoothly..if anybody start to read this ff wiil not be able to stop the curiosity of reading this ff..
About thread 3
Dadi nd dev came to ludhiana to meet maan.. Maan also to celebrate his granpa 80 birthday went to maanya nd aran school for distribution..there maan met with children nd childs manners inpressed him.. He git to know that they are vicky's child..then dadi after lot of try convince maan for hawan..that say also vicky did hawan at same place..maan got to know about it.. Besides geet is no more a innocent girl she bcame strong to face maan.. Dadi saw geet in mall nd now trying to find her..
tamanna121 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have completed till parts 43.. All the parts were awesome..
Maan share his turmoil to dev nd from that conversation he came to know that mannat nd aran are maan's child.. He told dadi about this.. After hearing this dadi nd dev went to vicky's house.. There dadi nd dai maa had some argument seeing this mannat became angry... Nd hit dadi.. Dadi became sick nd vicky took him to hospital.. After seeing this maanya got scared nd she eloped from home.. In road she met with a accident.
Maan saved her nd took to hospital..before that he came to know that both childs is his child.. After seeing maanya in this condition maan got changed.. He realized the meaning of relation..
Besides diya is alive nd something wrong about her..
Maneet nd spend time in resturant.. He wanted to take them to meet dadi..this made angry geet nd she told that after all they are his kids what she will say??so she him to take them but she wont go..
Loved all the updates.. Eager to raed further chapters..