News: Ahankara to re-enter as Assandhimitra

Rishi_ thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Soon after sources confirmed the airing of Season 2 of Colors' popular historical drama Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat, there were several rumors of another entry in the show in the second season of the epic drama.
Sources tell TellyChakkar that seasoned actress Sanaya Irani has been finalized for this role. The actress, who already gave a look test, confirmed the news saying "Yes I had a screen test. Talks are on but nothing is confirmed yet".

Our efforts to reach the makers of the show were in vain. Mohit Raina, the lead actor who plays the title role of Ashok was unavailable for comments.
For more updates about the show, stay tuned to TellyBuzz.

Sorry Guys this was a prank!! 😆😆 Actually I'm pissed off with Quackwaki entry  and her torturous scene so thought of playing a prank to lighten up our moods.
But I do really hope that the above turns out to be true and we get freedom from Quackwaki. It's just wishful thinking but still hoping against hope.⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Lolz while reading the article itself, I thought how can Sanaya work in this show when she already signed another show.🤣
Anyways, Good prank! Just hope this show never returns with a season 2 otherwise it will turn into telly version of Bajirao Mastani than CAS.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya Irani 🤣 You couldn't find someone else for the prank ? 🤣
Melkor thumbnail
Today is not even April Fool's Day Man!!!! 🤣
But I admit I had almost believed it. But then I saw Sanaya Irani's name. 🤣
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 Good one! 🤣
At first when I read the title of this post I was like: Nahiii!
Because CAS Ashok will never love his wives equally and I didn't want that for Ahan.🥺 But then I saw Sanaya's name! 🤣
You got me for a moment! 🤣
Edited by crazyforsarun - 7 years ago
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...i was so happy seeing the title,i started imagining my queen Pooja sharma as Asandhi...but...
Anyway...good prank...😆