Also, I would like to apologize to everyone in this forum including Tanshi fans if knowingly or unknowingly I have hurt you guys. And I want to wish you all good luck and enjoy the show 😊 Hastla la vista guys 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: superdil19
I always like your post because i m one of biggest fan of rista hope we will meet in another forum
Please don't leave at least watch for some more days give one chance to the show if you still don't like then u can stop watching atleast see if you like the future track or not
Originally posted by: muniatunia
No hard feelings. But sometimes you can visit here to meet us and share your thoughts.😊
Originally posted by: Frozen.K
That is so nice of you dear 😳 I had given this show chance and continued to watch it after they let KS go in the first place 😆 But this time around I may not be able to do it as I have a bad habit of watching the show for some sort of logic and storyline 😆 But you guys have fun and enjoy the show 😊 Who knows I may change my mind and out of nowhere come to forum 😉
Originally posted by: ArYa_crazyluv
hey Frozen stay blessed , keep smiling and NO harsh Feelings