IPKKND FF: KHUSHI by JALEBI JANE Thread 1: EPISODE 001-052 - Page 72

Posted: 7 years ago
 epi 26..

The calendar shoot..
Khushi's red sari ..
Arnav checking her out so so openly.. 

We-the viewers simply went mad over then..

N even now..
U've reawakened those emotions ..

Very cruel of u..

I simply can't remove the silly grin off my face..

☺️
This update made it clear that one should never ask a man what's in him mind about certain woman😃
Finally this raaz is out p. Why he was looking like this when she wear red sari. And very true.
He says the truth.
Now I am just waiting for commission Khushi will get in return😆.
Awesome update Maya.

KHUSHI by Jalebi Jane (EPISODE 027)

THE TUMULT OF THE DAY had exhausted Khushi. The simple task of removing her earrings seemed a monumental exercise. She managed to remove one, and when she tilted her head to remove the other, she felt Arnav's fingers brush her hair aside and nimbly unclasp the earring. She leaned back, melding into him; that solid chest, those sturdy legs, the warmth of his circling arms---all creating a sensual soporific trance. So when he began to tug at her saree, she did not resist. She welcomed the help. In a moment, he had stripped her down to her blouse and petticoat, leaving the gorgeous chiffon in an untidy mess on the floor. He lifted her and strode to the bed, placing her with infinite gentleness in the centre. She drowsily listened to his quiet movements as he locked the door, dimmed the lights and undressed.

Then he was next to her. She rolled towards him, her eyelids heavy with both sleep and desire.  And---was instantly aware that her husband had no clothes on. That slow flame deep in her womb was fanned further by this discovery. A sigh slipped from her lips as her fingers met his lean, muscled ribcage and travelled lower to caress his abdomen. He caught her exploring hand and urged it lower. His sharp intake of breath caused her to jerk her hand back as though she had touched fire.---

"Did I hurt you?" she asked rising on one elbow to examine his face.

In the dim light, she saw his lips bend into a smile, "No, idiot, you thrill me!" He took her hand again and guided her.

"I enjoy this," she revealed, briefly wondering if such inner monologue should be expressed openly to one's husband. But her half-sleepy state did not allow for much self-restraint, so she added, "it excites me."

"I've noticed." His voice was also heavy---but not with sleep. With passion. "This too will excite you," he added, and with those words, he tossed her over so she was on her tummy. Her breath left her chest with a woof' and she was momentarily disoriented. She couldn't see nor feel him. Then she felt his fingers brush against her skin as he untied her blouse. She tried to rise and at the same time look over her shoulder, but with a firm hand pressing her back to the bed, he told her, "I'm in charge, Khushi."

She didn't resist. She couldn't even if she wanted to. So drowsy was she. It seemed the most natural thing to allow her husband to manage her as he saw fit. She sank into the bed, and revelled in his touch. With the blouse undone, Arnav undid the petticoat and drew it, along with her panties, down to her feet and off her ankles.

On any other night, Khushi's bashfulness would have at this point put up some half-hearted protest against this rather vulnerable and exposed position. Arnav would have some minutes of challenging and coaxing to get through. But her sleep-narcotized state had made her submissive under this Laad Governor's governance. His hands massaged her in long powerful strokes from calf to thigh, across her hips and her back and up to her shoulders. She sighed, slightly concerned that she would fall asleep.

She ought not to have worried on that score.

His mouth, his lips, his tongue followed where his hands had been---awakening her every last nerve ending, leaving a scorching trail of fire. Khushi arched towards him to deepen the contact.

He gave her a playful spank.

"Ah," she cried out in pleasurable surprise. His teeth bit into the curve of her hips, as his fingers strummed the heart of her woman's body.

She tried again to roll towards him needing that deep release that only Arnav Singh Raizada could supply her with, but his hands prevented her.

"I need---" she insisted.

"I know what you need. This way---" Arnav lifted her hips, bringing her onto her knees, and entered her from behind with boldness and strength.

She moaned, as he filled her up and stretched her.

"Ok?" he asked.

"Oh yes," she sighed, languidly.

Satiation was not far off for Khushi, and Arnav held his own release back until he felt Khushi's last quivering sigh. She was finally allowed to turn towards him. She thanked him with a kiss---and promptly fell asleep.

IT WAS DECIDED BY ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA that Mrs Raizada would pick Mrs Sen up at The Imperial soon after lunch. Arnav had arranged for Khushi to travel with one of their drivers; rather than go with the driver the Sens had engaged. He wanted to remove for Khushi all unknowns from the expedition---after all, it was difficult enough to spend an afternoon with someone whom one had no common language. Moreover, the ARGroup drivers knew Khushi. And she knew them. And most importantly: Arnav knew he could reach the driver (and consequently, his wife) at any point during the afternoon. Control as many elements as possible. That was his motto.

I might add, Sisters, that our usually confident Heroine was a bit apprehensive. Tatyana was clearly a woman who knew how to shop---in Russia. She had tremendous style. No, Sisters, not that stultifying brand-name-only-please style, but true authentic style.  It would be a simple matter to take her to all the expensive (and oppressive) shops in the city, but Khushi didn't want that. She wanted to provide Tatyana with the equivalent of Indian style. That was Khushi's intention. And this was the power of having an Anjali in the house. Anjali understood Khushi perfectly, and sent her away with a select list of shops and a strong boost of confidence.

Ashok Sen arrived at the ARGroup offices once he had sent Tatyana off with Khushi. Arnav greeted him at the door with an aim to finalize a contract before the end of the day. That was Arnav's intention. They toured the mill and the plant, and were in deep negotiation in the conference room, when Ashok's phone rang. Arnav took advantage of that moment to call Khushi to see how she fared. Khushi's phone was engaged and went to voicemail. He sent her a text---call me!---and returned his phone to the table. Ashok was still speaking in Russian, but Arnav's attention was caught when he heard the words Mrs Raizada.'

Ashok met Arnav's eyes across the table and indicated that he was waiting to speak with Khushi.

"Namaste...yes...yes...super...and the tailors also? Excellent. Have they been made aware that we leave tomorrow? You told them we leave tonight? Clever thinking. Yes, that's a good idea. Dad collects folk art...yes, he loves that sort of thing. Mom is easy. She's fond of perfume. But it has to be alcohol-free sort. Yes, attar of rose would be perfect...I'm with Mr Raizada, would you like to speak with him? Okay. I'll let him know. Thank you. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all this...Bye."

Ashok ended the call, and indicated Arnav's phone, "Mrs Raizada is about to call you." The words were barely out and Arnav's phone rang.

He answered the phone. "Khushi."

"Arnavji." He felt her smile at the other end.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Ji ha. Aur aap?"

"Yes."

There was a long silence as they listened to each other breathe for a bit.

"I love you," she said.

"Ok," he replied. Arnav Singh Raizada: Caught of guard. He ended the call then. And knew as soon as he did it had been badly done. But being who he was, he didn't call her back.

When Arnav returned the phone on the table, Ashok said, with a look of incredulity, "your wife is simply amazing. A woman of action."

Arnav could only nod in somewhat shamed and silent agreement.

Ashok continued, "they've completed all the shopping. Apparently, I've also been restyled. Which worries me a bit. They've already met with tailors for alterations who will deliver goods to the hotel by this evening. Taty's been introduced to roadside chaat---and jalebi. And now they're off to Old Delhi to purchase perfume for mom, and then to a bookshop for a book on Indian folk art for Dad. Taty's rather nervous about meeting Mom and Dad. Mrs Raizada suggested since they're meeting for the first time, she could present them with personal gifts chosen by her. It's such an obvious thing to break the ice, but completely slipped our minds."

By early evening, SenHotels and ARGroup had signed a mutually beneficial contract. Arnav drove Ashok to The Imperial and he invited Arnav in for a celebratory drink. As they entered the lobby, Arnav spotted Khushi speaking to an attendant at the front desk. He went to her. She turned as she sensed his presence and smiled, but continued to address the attendant.

"This is the number to call," she said, presenting a card, "should Mrs Sen's purchases not be delivered by 8pm. They depart tomorrow, so it's imperative that you follow up if the items do not arrive. Theek hai?" The attendant nodded and promised he would personally stay on top of the matter. Who could refuse such a woman?

They were joined by Ashok and Tatyana, who led the way to the bar.  Arnav took a moment to dismiss Khushi's driver for the evening. When they sat down to drinks, Tatyana presented Khushi with a gift. Khushi cordially declined, but Tatyana insisted in animated Russian, which Khushi appeared to now comprehend perfectly. Khushi opened the box to find within a pair of earrings she had admired in the hotel jewellery shop the previous evening.

AS SOON AS THEY DROVE AWAY from The Imperial, Khushi asked her husband, "did Mr Sen sign the contract?"

Arnav nodded.

"Well done, Mr Raizada," she said in English, and shook his hand formally. Then added, "I haven't forgotten about my commission."

"Nor have I," he assured her. "Name your price, Mrs Raizada."

"Isn't ten percent standard in such cases?"

He chuckled at her audacity. Then meeting her eyes, he said, "will you settle for something else?"

"Kya?"

"Check your phone."

She removed her phone from her drawstring bag. There was text message sent earlier this evening.

It read: ditto

By Jalebi Jane

Edited by JalebiJane - 7 years ago
I have read lots of Fan Fictions... but there is something about "khushi"   that has me in its grip since the first time it was published ... original title was"It happened last Night?

since then i have read it so many times...
Beautiful update... Khushi over here is charming and totally enterprising...
I'm happy reading all over again

Sri.
Edited by srmirji - 7 years ago
Incredible update once again. Khushi sounds so polished. I have forgotten how the CVs had shown her in IPK.  She is bold, beautiful and ready to take on Arnav Singh Raizada.
I am scared though, about the future and what will happen, once she comes to know the real reason, why Arnav married her???

Wonderful style in writing!!⭐️
Originally posted by lara3110

Incredible update once again. Khushi sounds so polished. I have forgotten how the CVs had shown her in IPK.  She is bold, beautiful and ready to take on Arnav Singh Raizada.
I am scared though, about the future and what will happen, once she comes to know the real reason, why Arnav married her???

Wonderful style in writing!!⭐️

Thank you for your comments, Lara.
I know what you fear---but when that time comes (and of course, it will come) that will be in context of the history they are now building.

Jalebi Jane
Originally posted by devsum

I have read lots of Fan Fictions... but there is something about "khushi"   that has me in its grip since the first time it was published ... original title was"It happened last Night?

since then i have read it so many times...

Thank you for your kind words.
It was originally titled -About Last Night- because it began as a two-episode story about the seemingly overnight change of heart Arnav had after Holi.

This story is very special to me as well. I wrote it because I fell in love with Khushi. She saved me. And it marks the beginning of my writing addiction :-)
Edited by JalebiJane - 7 years ago
brilliant update..and absolutely loved the 'Ditto'...just too good...