Users

Frequent Posters

urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry for the late comments
But the 3 chapters were awesome !

One of the partners in respective pairs knows about his feelings for sure
Their respective partners are yet to do so. ...
But then there is 
Hope they figure out soon

Cabir teasing Navya was the best followed by jealous nandu saving her boyfriend 

Loved all the three chapters 

Thanks for the pm 
Continue soon 
P.s damn excited about Manik's surprise for nandini
But somewhere I think it's Amm's

Don't know for sure so continue soon 

rohu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry dear... for being late... was stuck with works...
Awesoem chapters ...late hua toh kya hua... kya updates hain...

Maddy n mukti ka such kuch soltions nikal raha hai...woow hope mukti soon understands her feelings for maddy.

Cavya also having chota chota romance... but the teasing session i loved it... it was superb...

Manan ka toh kuch nahi ho sakta... how jealous nandu is getting... and ow that riya is, she is the employee of manik and even then... ufff...

manan were superb... hope manik is surprising her . tats why he was out from morning

loved it swthrt...

Thnks for the PM
Pls continue

ArSha_ManNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Awww bechari Navya ... Kitna tease krta hai Cabir..
It was so cute
Finally aryamaan n niki talked
Was waiting for it since so long
Superbly written
Thnkz 4 the pm
twenkling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very beautiful update...

waiting for nxt update...

cont soon...

stay blessed
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Image result for glitter graphic
cute-aly thumbnail
cute-aly thumbnail
Image result for page divider pngImage result for cute hi glitter graphic

Image result for page divider png
Sorry in advance for mistakes

Part 76 (a)

After a good amout of time... Nandini broke that kiss by moving her face back and while panting she looked deep in his eyes... which showed extreme passion in it...

Manik who wants more of her...  rested his head on hers and started massaing her cheeks

His sensual touch started provoking that desire in her...she again dived in his love filled eyes... and while pulling him more to herself... again captured his tastefull lips...

Manik with a delightful smile again fell in love with his lady's antics...and in this love he hugged her tightly while kissing her...

His hands movements on her body started creating hovac over her...

They were so engrossed in their fairy land that they lost track of  time...

And they came out of their love land when they heard some noise near door...

They broke their kiss and Nandini immediately stands up from his lap with her cute shy face... Both started adjusting themselves and afterward moved towards door... when they reached near door they found it locked...

Nandini with surprised voice and worried expression again tried to open the door but failed...

And on seeing her failed attempt Manik started smirking...inwardly he was very happy coz due to this he is able to spend some more time with his love and that too without any disturbance...

He with a jerk turned her to face him and while encircling his arms around her waist said with devilish smirk: Hum tum... ik kamre mein band hoon ... Aur wo lock ho jae...( and wink at the end)

Nandini with angry glare said: Manik tumhe mazak soojh raha hai... door ko kisi ne lock kar diya hai bahir se aur tum...

Manik holds her chin with his finger and with his free hand he moved her hairs behind her ear:aur main kya Nandini...

Nandini eyes stopped on his wrist watch and she noticed the time... Then in panic voice said: Mnaikkk 5.30 baj rahe haan... Is ka matlab...Office close ho gya... Aur hum yahan... Yahan lock ho gaye...

She wanted to see some seriousness on Mnaik's face about this fact but instead of any seriousness she saw a naughty glint on his face

he pulled her on his body and whisper near her face: Wowww u r so intelligent Nandini... so... office band ho gya... aur yeh room bhi... Aur ab yahan haan sirf hum dono...

Nandini's big eyes moved up to see his eyes after learing the meaning of his words and she said helplessly:  Manik plz be serious... uncle ...wo main un k sath yahan office aye thi so wo tension me a jaen gey mujhe na pa k...

Manik again with a smirk said: I don't think so...

Nandini  mockingly: and why u don't think so...

Manik cupped her face from both sides and locked his eyes with hers and  said: Cozzz... I think os riya ne Dad ko mere ane k bare me bata diya ho ga...aur Dad samajh jaen ge k ab tum jahan bhi ho gi mere sath hi hogi... so tumhari tension nahi hogi unhe(with naughty face raised his eyebrows like asking hows this)

Nandini  with a sweet smile appreciated his words  but his words remind her back about riya so she got angry on Manik...

Manik saw this sudden change of expression on her face and asked: Nandini kya hoa...?

She pushed him back and moved away form him...

Manik by following her holds her hand and turned her forcefully to face him...

He saw her cute angry face and asked: ab kya ho gya...?aur yeh suddenly yeh ghusa kyo?

Nandini in her anger said: Mujhe tum se koi baat nahi karni... choro mujhe...

Manik devislish mood started appearing in him so he asked in attitude: Baat nahi karni... mujhe se...

Nandini: Haan Mr Manik Malhotra mujhe tum se koi baat nahi karni...

Manik holds her by her arms and again in his attitude asked:Ok Miss Murty main bhi dekhta hoon k tum mujh se kaise baat nahi karti...

He pushed her  back on the chair and started ticking her...

Nandini who was not prepared for this attack started laughing in loud voice while saying: Manik ... leave me ... Don't ... do...this... Manik...

Manik while ticking her said: Nandini Murty tum bhol rahe ho k tum ne mujh se baat nahi karni...aur waise bhi office close ho chukka hai so ab yahan koi hamari awaz nahi sun pae ga...so be ready ab to main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon.

Nandini pushed him back with lil force and stands up from that seat... she strated moving away from him but... Mnaik holds her hand and with a sudden pull caught her in his arms...

Then without wasting any time he placed his lips on hers...

Nandini again started melting on his charm and forgets her anger over him after feeling his lips on hers...

But then as she was not less than Manik in this anger game so this time Nandini showed her anger by biting  his lip...Manik on receiving this bite, looked at her with surprise...

He broke their kiss and that was the time when Nandini noticed blood ozing out from his lips... She immediately looked in his questioning eyes... and then placed her thumb on his lip to stop his blood...

Manik who liked her wild side with him noticed that her aggression changed into guilt...

He thought to talk to her so he cupped her face and asked with pure love: Nandu tell me ...is it anger or Jealousy which I saw in your eyes...

Nandini  in her guilt moved a lil up on his level and then fwd her face and sucked his lip on which she gave a bite.

Then said with slow voice: I am sorry... Manik...

Manik: shhh

Nandini continued: I don't know wo riya jab bhi tumhare kareeb ati hai na... mujhe acha nahi lagta... ajj bhi jab main ne tumhe os k qareeb dekha to...

Manik mockingly: To miss Murty  jealous hoe...itni k os ka badla tum ne aise wild cat ban k liya...

Nandini gave a sorry expression to him with lowered eyes...

Manik saw her lowered eyes with guilt and his heart sank on seeing her like that so to cheer her up he said: Waise Nandu aik baat pochon?

Nandini : Hmmm

Manik with totally huskey voice: well... tumhari yeh wild site (looked at her) wooo ...(Nandini looked at him anxiously)wooo (Manik was trying hard to control his laugh he continued with his cutest innocent expression) hamare jamming session me mujhe wo zyada nazar kyo nahi ayi...

Nandini's face turned deep red on mentioning of their jamming session and her wild side... She immediately turned her face... and Manik with a smile back hugged her...

Manik: waise I really like this side of yours... so next time... Jab bhi ...( he smirk as he knows her condition well)you know what I mean... I want to see your this side at that time...

Nandini with extreme shy turned herself and immediately hide her face in his chest by hugging him... And Manik started smiling whole heartedly...

Manik teased her further: So tell me ... when we... Next time... You know what I mean... to... Tum meri yeh wish puri karo gi na?

Nandini  still hiding herself in him placed her palm on his lips and said in puppy voice:Manik plz na... don't tease me... Sorry kaha na main ne ...

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Part 76 (b)

Manik: Ok then tell me why you felt Jealous  when riya is around me... you know na I love you... You are my life Nandini... its only you who changed me and my life... and now my mind, my heart, my whole life revolves around you only... then why this jealousy?

Nandini while placing her head on his heart said: I don't know Manik... I know you love me like I love you... but pata nahi kyo mujhe aisa lagta hai k yeh riya jan bojh k tumhare pass ati hai...is riya ka mujhe kuch karna pare ga...

Manik jokingly asked: So kya khyal hai... murder kar dain ... Os ka...

Nandini with wide eyes replied: What murder... pagal ho gaye ho... tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakte ho Manik...

Manik:Arey socho os ka Murder ho jae ga to kabhi  merey as pass nahi nazr aye gi...

Now Nandini understands that he was making fun of her so while pushing him she said: Very funny Mr Manik Malhota... Ha...Ha... Ha...

Manik again grabs her hand and said while laughing: I really like this J sides of yours...I love it... He encircled her arms around her neck like a BFF and said: tum Jeaslous hote hoe bht cute lagti ho...

Nandini now makes a puppy face and cribs like a child: aunnn Manik... Tum mera mazak ura rahe ho... jao mujhe tum se baat nahi karni...

It seems like Manik was on some mission to tease her so he asked  flirtily: Ok... baat nahi karni to kuch aur kar lete haan...?waise bhi is khali room me main bore ho raha hoon ... (with flirty face)kya khayal hai...

Nandini with horrified eyes looked at him like judging ... u r not serious right?

But Manik was Manik he  placed his hands under her shirt and holds her waist from side ...

Nandini's eyes grew big and she fumbled: Manik... Yeh...tum...

Manik naughtily said: Tumne hi kaha na baat nahi kuch aur karte haan so I thought...

Nandini looked in his eyes and noticed that he was only teasing her so she placed her head on his chest and said: Manik plz stop your drama and be serious na...dekho raat ho gayi hai... wahan sub friends kya sochein gey... Plzzz... kuch karo na ... Is door ko open karwao plzzz... kisi ko call karo na...

Manik: ohkkk ab tum itna insist kar rahe ho to sochta hoon is bare mein... but pahle yeh batao mujhe kya mile ga in return...

Nandini's eyes grew big on his demend and she asked in surprise: Mnaik tum... tum merey sath bargaining karo gey?

Mnaik with his extreme sugar coated face said: Yes... tou chalo bolo what will I get in return...

Nandini again made a ballon like face and said like shouting: Kuch...Nahi...tumhe nahi bulana na kisi ko ok... Main khud phone kar leti hoon... ( now she started her emo blackmailing drama) tou kya hoa agar sub mujhe tease Karen gey... tumhe to acha hi lage ga na...( with puppy face looked at him and asked) hai na Manik...aur uncle ...wo... kya sochein gey merey bare me... (while saying this she looked at him with corner of her eyes)

Manik understands her trick so said naughtyily while playing along: yup u r right Nandu... Bohat maza ata hai jab wo Cabir , mukti even navya bhi tumhe aise tang karte hai... (now he pinched his throat while saying this flirtily) I swear to God ... Bohat maza ata hai... aur jab os k baad yeh tumhare cheeks...(he pinched her cheeks like kids) merey fav color... I mean red color me change hote haan na...

Mnaik continuous: Tou...

Nandini with anxious eyes: Tou?

Mnaik now look deep in her eyes and while massaging her face with his thumb said : tou dil karta hai... k tumhe kidnap kar k apney sath kahein dorrr le jaon jahan hum dono k ilawa aur koi na ho...

Nandini noticed the intensity of love in his eyes... A red hue creeps on her face...

Manik noticed her facial expression and he knew that once again he won this teasing and blackmailing game coz now nandini's concentration was only on his words not on her mission to open that door. 

So Manik with a winning smile continues: and then

Nandini who started loosing herself in him said in whisper:and then...?

Manik while entwining their fingers pulled her on his chest and while hugging her body nuzzled her earlobe and  whispers: and then I would like to eat u alive...(and with this he gave a cute tiny bite on her earlobe...which electrified her body with desire...

In reflex her body moved more into him...

Manik freed her hands and intestly she encircled her arms around his body...

Manik smiled on knowing his effect on her . He with love kissed her head  and hugged her tightly...

Nandini after sometime said: Manik ab agar tum ne merey emo blackmailing ka badla le liya ho to plzzz call someone na... plzzz.

Manik  with a smile said: Hmmm Ok...

Then Nandini came out of his arms and Manik dialed someone...

Manik: Hello Nikki

Nandini with surprise looked at him... and Manik with his eyes assured her that everything will be fine soon...

Other side NikMan were still enjoying their time on road with eachother...when Nikki received Manik's call.

Manik: I need your help... but keep it to yourself...ok

Nikki with surprise looked at Aryaman... And then said in slow voice Ok

Manik: Can u come in Dad's office now...

Nikki with worry asked: Sir u ok na?

Manik: Yup nothing like that... but plzzz don't tell anyone not even Dad...

Nikki : Ok I am coming...

Nikki then said Aryaman to drop her in Malhotra's office...

Aryaman asked her whats the matter ... But nikki said: Don't know wahan ja k hi pata chale ga...

Then Aryaman insist her to come along But Nikki said: No arayamn Manik sir ne kisi ko batane se mana kiya hai...

Aryaman : Ohk I understand then do me a fovour...  you go inside and after meeting Manik , msg me if all is well... till then I will wait for you here...

Nikki  nodes in ok and left...

She reached near reception and again called Manik and then Manik told her the whole story except Nandini...

Nikki immediately picked keys from Mr Malhotra's cabin and moved towards that room about which Manik mentioned in his call...

After opening that door she got a pleasant shock on seeing Nandini with Manik... And after this she got what had happened...

She with smile asked: Are you both Ok...

And Manan thanked her for this help...

In all this Nikki forget about she has to msg Arayaman... And outside Aryaman was getting worried with each sec...

Manik: Thanks nikki for your help... thanks a lot... wo actually main yahan office aya then wo riya... she started irritating me and os sub k chakar me Nandini ghusa ho gayi...  and then

Nikki with a smile said: I know sir... don't worry... ab chalein ... Sub wait kar rahe hoon gey...

Nandini holds nikki's hand and said: Yup chalte haan but Nikki I also want to thank you for keeping it to yourself...thanks a lot...

And Nandu';s words remind her about aryaman and she while biting her tongue looked at them with puppy face and said: Wooo actually... baqi to kisi ko nahi pata but...

Manan with raised eyebrows: But?

Nikki: Sorry... but sir jab app ka phone aya tab main akeli nahi thi ... aur...

Manan: Aur? Nikki kisey pata hai... Bolo na?

At on same moment they heard a worried voice calling Nikki...

Nikki after hearing his voice ran outside ... And on seeing her Aryaman also ran towards her...

He came infront of her and asked in worry: Nikki r u ok... Tum ne itni dair laga di... main ne kaha tha na k agar sub thek hoa to mujhe msg kar dena... tumhe pata hai main kitna dar gya tha... aur Manik... wo is waqt yahan sub thek hai na? wo thek hai?Bolo na...?

Nikki  adored this  caring side of his and with extreme love she holds his hand and said: Shhh Arayamn... I am fine... See... totally in 1 piece.

Aryaman saw her and then asked: Hmmm but Manik... wo is time yahan... koi tension hai? main kuch help karon?

Now on this moment he heard Manik's voice from other side of that corridor ...

Manik: No Buddy koi problem nahi hai... aura b agar tum osey kuch bolne do gey to wo kuch bata pae gi na...

Aryaman turned his head and looked in Manik's side and then he was shocked to see Nandini along with Manik...

He in surprise asked: Nandini... tum ab tak yahan?

Nandini came fwd and while holding Aryaman's hand said: Relaxxx Aryaman... actually main aur Manik  hum aik room me lock ho gaye thay ... Uncle ko call karte to wo tension me a jate... aur apney baqi gang ko to tum jante ho... specially cabir... osey is baat ka pata chala to as usual os ne yeh news kal k newspaper me lagwa deni hai( aryaman smirks on this coz now he knows their situation)

Aryaman gave a soft smile in reply...

Manik : Bus isi liye nikki ko call kiya k is time me yeh hi hamari help kar sakti thi...

Aryaman : its ok...

Now Nandini asked with teasing smile: But Aryaman tum aur niki is time sath me?

NikMan looked at eachother and in confusion nikki holds Aryaman's hand then aryaman replied like fumbling: Yaaa wo... actually... nikki ko kisi  kam se jana tha to main os k sath tha then jab... manik ka phone aya... hum ... wapis ja rahe they...

Nandini keenly looked at duoand noticed some change in their relation... her eyes stopped on their hands... and a sweet smile came on her face...

She said: Ya right...

Aryaman looked at her with judging eyes  but found her smiling...

Manik said: So ab agar sub sort ho gya ho to chalein...

Nandini: Hmmm

Manan walked outside whereas NikMan was controlling their heartbeats ... after some time they both also came outside...

Aryaman : Sooo guys Chalein.

Manik : Aryaman buddy you go with nikki ... I have my car... and once again thanks for this help.

Aryaman : No prob buddy... He started moving towards his car whereas Nikki already sat in...

Nandini suddenly called: Aryaman

And he stopped... Nandini walked towards him and said like a true friend: I am very happy for you...

Aryaman with surprise and shock both looked at her.

Nandini with a smile said: Main ne dekh liya... that u and nikki... u both...

Aryaman with shy smile looked at other side ...

Nandini teased him : Owww  Aryaman buddy ko sharm a rahe he... So cute...

Now Aryaman looked at her and she continued: Anyways U both look shooo cute together... I will pray to ayiappa that you both will get the whole happiness of this world...

Aryaman felt really proud of having Nandini as his friend he said : and I'll pray for your happiness...he holds her hand in gratitude while saying: Thanks Nandini ... for being an awesome friend... I really need your friendship in throughout my life... plz be with me like this...

Nandini with a smile said: don't worry... itni asani se peecha nahi chorney wali main...

Manik started feeling irrited on this long convo of both friends so he came towards them... Arayaman saw this and he said: I think abhi k liye itna kafi hai... Manik yahan hi a raha hai so I think mujhe abhi yahan se nikalna chaheye...

Nandini looked at manik's side and then with a smile bid bye to Aryaman...

Manik came near her and asked while looking at Aryaman's car: So?

Nandini with innocent face said: So...

Manik: Long chat haa? Sub thek hai?

Nandini : Yaaa ab sub thek hai.

Manik on her answer keenly looked at her face and observed some happiness in her expression so he asked with curiosity : hmmm so wats the news?

Nandini in confusion saw him and said: What?

Manik: Hmmm don't you want to share that news which bring this happiness on your face...

Nandini holds his hand and rested her head on his arm and said: I am very happy for them.

Now Manik got confused and asked: For them?

He tilted his head and looked in her eyes and then it clicked in his mind and now with a bright smile he asked again: For them... U mean... Nikki and Aryaman...

Nandini with cute smile node in yes...

Manik: Wowww but then suddenly he became serious and asked: but how do u know?

Nandini: Mnaik tum ne notice nahi kiya... jab aryaman aya tab o ska wo panic hona and  wo tension... wo sirf aik friend k liye nahi thi...and jab main ne os se pocha k wo yahan kyo... tab tum ne notice nahi kiya... un k expression and in panic state Nikki ka Ayaman ka hath pakarna... just like

Manik adds: You... Just like you na... waise hi jaise Cabir k kisey ulte question pe tum karti... Now I got it k tumhe yeh sub pahle kaise samajh a gya... But nice... they both look so cute na...

Nandini: Ya

Manik: Hmmm so Miss Nandini Murty ab agar tumhare dear friend ki love story discuss ho gayi ho to chalein...

Nandini  while patting her head: Oh ya chalo chalo pahle hi kafi late ho gya...

And with this they both also left for home.

Next

Sanam ray

Image result for page divider png

Ok friends i am back with my system and updates...i know app sub ko kafi wait karna para but days hi aise hal rahe haan kya karon... in next week eid is coming so thats why these 2 long updates... I hope next itni dose kafi ho gi...😆

and 1 more thing i started this story as OS on last week so happy 1st anniversary to all my lovely readers and a big wala hug or all of you who gave me your support till today...

Love you all...

yaad aya i made my id on insta: Lovlyy.aly so plz join me there

Muahhh

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
loved MaNan scenes 
cute-aly thumbnail