Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twenkling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
finally, the moment came...

manik propose nandu...

nandu also accept him in last after a lot of nakhras...

waiting for nxt update...
cont soon...
bangfarju thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic update
nandu is really a tough nut to crack
but manik is not a easy man at last
he succeed.
loved it the update throughout
waiting for next
thnx for pm
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Note

Guys my system is not well om last few days...1 baar repair bhi karwa liya but same result... so ajj phir se repairing k liye send karna hai... so you guys have to wait for next update... 😕
sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Il wait dr.. i hope sys work well soon
shoana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh...😔
hope your system repairs soon
will wait dear
no problem
take your own time
cute-aly thumbnail

Last part (a)

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Manik broke the kiss when he felt her panting due to the lost of breath and with a sweet smile looked in her eyes...

She with her closed eyes started inhaling oxygen to even her breath... and after sometime very slowly she opened her eyes which have the ocean of love for Manik... When her eyes meet with his a red glow creeps on her face...

And on seeing this red color on her face... Manik felt contended... he again pulled her more near in his arms and very lovingly kissed her on her hairs...

After this hug and he asked: So

Nandini confusingly looked up at him: So?

Manik: Arey ab hamara yeh ( while his hands gesture told her that as we are together) account to settle ho gya to kya khyal hai chal k princi ko milen...

Nandini who totally forgot about her meeting with princi remembered again about this through his words...

She  nodded in yes...

Mnaik while placing his hand around her shoulder started marching back towards Princi's office .

His face was glowing with extreme happiness... and now without asking satish about pinci and without even knocking on princi's cabin... He entered in His cabin with her ...

Nandini felt strange on his act... She was about to stop him from entering in like this but he is The Manik Malhotra who only does what he wants...

She entered in with tightly closed eyes as she was expecting a good lecture from princi on this unprofessional behavior... but felt strange when she heard giggling  voices around her...

She opened her eyes and saw Manik was not with her anymore... Infact he was standing besides a couple and all 3 were giggling on seeing her closed eyes...

She with surprise looked at Manik and he came near her then while holding her hand takes her towards that couple...

Nandini again with confusing eyes looked at him so he said: Nandini meet  him the principal and the Head of BOT (Board of trustees) of this collage... ( he takes a long pause and then with naughty smile continued) and... My Father... Mr Yash Malhotra... And she is my mother Mrs Nyonika Malhotra

Nandini s mind started spinning on another revelation... She dumbfoundedly looked at the couple and then at Manik... who was only gazing at her face to read her thinking...

But this Blast was enough to stop all her senses...she felt like she was loosing her balance  and Manik observed this and on very next moment his arm was around her to support her body...

He helped her towards 1 seat and made her sit on it... her Mom immediately gave a glass of water to her and she drank it in 1 go...

Nyonika in worry asked: Nandini beta r u alright?

Manik who was now sitting besides her on the floor also got tensed on this situation...

Nandini saw all 3 face with full of worry so she nodded in yes...

After this with deep breaths she controlled her senses  and asked in strange voice:Manik plzzz agar aur koi shock rah gya hai to abhi bata do... coz I think is k baad main aur kuch handle nahi kar paon gi...

And her words brought a smile on his face again...

He said like a kid while cupping her face: U r a tough nut... and ab jab tum ne Manik Malhotra ko handle karne ka soch liya hai to... Baqi sub to tum aise hi handle kar gi...( at the end he winked at her and this thing made her eyes big)

Mr and Mrs Malhotra laughed on their son's teasing...then Mrs Malhotra said while holding Manik's ear in her finger: Mr Manik Malhotra I think ab app ko isey sub kuch bata dena chaheye... dekho to tumhara yeh itney bare bare shocks se os ka kya haal ho gya hai...

Manik : Ouch Mom ... ok batata hoon pahle kan to choro...

Mrs Malhotra leave his ear and Manik sat on the carpet near her ... While holding her hand he started narrating the whole story ... How he knows about her... then that talk with chachi... Her tab and reading all her notes...then about his confusion about his feeling... then Navya's words and the clear view about his feeling...and after that he mades this plan to vow his lady ...

Manik narrated all his side of story but then he with confused expression said: But tumhe yahan iss tarhan bulana yeh mera idea nahi tha... Infact main ne socha tha is bare me  but wo letter jo yahan se gya tumhare liye k princi tum se milna chahte haan... Wo sub I think Dad ka plan ho ga...( with this he looked at his DAD and asked to confirm his doubt: hai na Dad)

Mr  and Mrs Malhotra smiled on his question and then Mrs Malhotra came fwd and said while ruffling Manik's hair with love: hmmm yeh sub tumhare Dad ne kiya ... kyok hum dono apni DIL se milna chahte thay... dekhna chahte thay k kon hai wo larki jis ne hamare is akru btey ka dil chura liya hai... kon hai wo jis ko hum se bhi zyada hamare betey ki fiqar hai...Kon hai wo angle jis ne hamare iss betey ko itna change kar diya ( and at the end she looked at Nandini with affection)...

Manik kissed her hands with love and said: Mom u r the best...U know na?

Mrs Malhotra: Hmmm I know..

Mrs Malhotra disturbe this mother son duo and said: Ab agar tum maa betey ka yeh pyaar ho gya ho... to kya main apni beti se baat kar loon...

Manik: sure Dad roka kis ne hai...( and both mother son laughed )

Mr Malhotra to Nandini: Nandini beta come here...

Nandini moved towards him with a lil hesitation.

Mr Malhotra  when saw this he said : Nandin beta Nyonika and Manik ne to tumhe apni reasons bata dein... ab I think meri bari hai... so...

Nandini looked at him.

Mr Malhotra holds her hand and made her sit on nearby chair then he placed a file infront of her and said: Nandini beta  I am just like your father...hai na...

This Father word brought tears in her eyes...

Mr Malhotra sat besides her while holding her hands and said like a true father: Shhh No beta... I don't like tears in my daughter's eyes...I like your smiling face... chalo jaldi se pahle smile karo... plzzz...

Nandini was feeling delighted on receiving this much love...

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Last part (b)

Now Mr Malhotra said further: U know jab se mujhe tumhare bare me pata chala tab se main is pal ka intezar kar raha tha...

Manik looked at his father with confusion.

Mr Malhotra: Nandini beta... I want you to sign on these papers...

Nandini confusingly looked at him and asked: Uncle kya hai in papers me...

Mr Malhotra like a proud father: Beta in papers me likha hai k ab se tum bhi Manik ki tarhan Malhotra industries ki  20%  ki shareholder ho and also like Manik you are also the Member of Board of Trustee of this collage...

Tears came in her eyes on listening this... she said in broken words: But... uncle... Main kaise... aur mujhe yeh sub nahi chayeye...

Mr Malhotra kept his hand on her head and said: I know meri beti ko sirf merey is pagal betey ka sath chaheye but beta its your right as the life partner of my son...Plzzz beta accept this and sign on these papers... its my request.

Nandini looked at Manik helplessly and he gave an assuring smile to her and said: Sign karo Nandini soch kya rahe ho... U know Dad ne itney pyar se kabhi mujhe koi request nahi ki... And now I think I am started feeling jeaslous... Mujhe lagta hai hamari shadi k baad to... Mom Dad dono tumhari side pe hi hoon gey... meri to koi value hi nahi rahne wali...

His drama brought  that smile back on her face ... and then Manik said: Chalo Nandini sign karo yaar...dekho main aur Mom Dad hum sub ko kitni jaldi hai tumhe Mrs Manik Malhotra banana ki... See( and with this he winked at her)

And Nandini's face  lowered down with shy...

Now Nyonika came fwd and said: Hy Manik don't tease my daughter ... Nahi to...

Manik with puppy face: Dekha ... ab Mom bhi tumhari side pe ho gayein...

Mr Malhotra with a smile patted Manik's head and said: Ya son hum dono Nandini ki side pe haan... Coz we know k ab se Nandini hamesha Tumhari side pe hogi... Hai na Nandini beta...

And the red hue on her face deepend on this comment...

After this she signed on those papers and Manik said bye to his parents  and left from there with Nandini.

Manan in Car

Manik: So would be Mrs Manik Malhotra... wapis chalein...

Nandini felt contended each time when he called her as Mrs Manik Malhotra... she with her red face said: Manik if u don't mind pahle ghar chalein mujhe kuch saman lena hai...

Manik : Sure

Both moved towards Murty's residence where chachi gave a warm welcome by doing arti of this couple...

After that Mnaik hugged chachi and thanks for all the help she did...

Nandini came in her room and came infront of her Ayiappa and with folded hands thanked Him for giving her Manik...

Manik came in her room and saw her praying to her ayiappa when he heard

Nandini: Thank you ayiappa ... Mujhe mera Manik dene k liye... app ko to pata hai na Manik mere liye kya hai... Thank you mujhe yeh realize karwane k liye k main os k bina nahi jee paon gi chahe kitni bhi koshish kar loon.

Manik came in and while hugging her back whispers in her ear: Thora sa thank you merey liye bhi bacha lo meri jaan...

Nandini felt electric current in her whole body when she felt him this near... Butterflies started doing salsa in her stomach...

Manik  after feeling his effects on her nibbled her earlobe and said huskily: Akhir ko tumhe itna mananey ki try to main ne hi ki hai...

Nandini wanted to push him back but with his touch she felt paralysed.She didn't have the courage to move her hand up , His touch on her body was effecting her this much...

Manik started fanning her neck line and this hot air burns her whole body in some unknown desire...

With a great difficulty she tuned herself in his rms and hugged her tightly...

Manik hugged her back with extreme love .he knows the intensity of her love but on the other hand His touch and all are new for her so he thought to give her time to adjust in this relation.

He said while patting her hair: So sara thank you ... Apney ayiappa k liye... Aur merey liye kuch nahi... jis  ne itna hard work kiya ... apni is jaan ko manane k liye...

Nandini moved her face a lil back and looked in his eyes. The ocean of love for her in his eyes gave her courage and she without waiting for another sec fussed her lips on his cheek.

Manik smiled on receiving this cute si kiss from Nandini , while rubbing that area he looked in her shy eyes and said: Hmmm nice way to say thank you...

Then he pulled her again in his arms and he  also kissed her on her cheek and said: Thank you sweetheart for coming in my life... then he tilted his head on other side and gave another kiss on other cheek and said: Thank you for becoming my sunshine...

After this he deeply looked in her shy eyes and very slowly he moved fwd his face towards her lips but Nandini stopped him by placing her fingers on his lips and said: Bus Manik I think kafi thanks bol liya tum ne...

Manik teasingly said: Arey abhi kahan ... ab tum ne merey liye itnaaa kuch kiya hai wo list kafiii lambi hai so thanks bhi to mujhe utni baar hi bolna pare ga na...

Nandini pushed him back after hearing his answer and said: No ways Manik Tumhare sare thanks mujh tak pohanch chuke haan ...ab aur thanks ki koi zarorat nahi hai... with this she showed him her tongue out and ran outside...

Manik while ruffling his hairs: Ahhh I just love you my angle... U r too cute for me...pata nahi future me mera kya bane ga... ( and on thinking about future he laughed).

After spending sometime there Manan  said bye to chachi coz Manik has to reach Goa back for his concert.

In evening they reached back to Goa while enjoying their time in lil romance and with cute nok jhok...

Manik teased her in their whole journey about the nick names she gave to him...like sohna munda, karwa karela...etc  and with this teasing it seems that Nandini's face color changed permanently into tomato red...As  Manik was totally fida over her red face that is why he bring this topic between them...he saw her different avtars but according to him her she looks best in this avtar...he  love her hot red cheeks , her burdened eyes with shyness,her sweet  cute si smile ... all these things pulls the strings of his heart...

After reaching Goa Manik noticed her worry about something... and when he asked about it she told him innocently that she don't know how to face his friends... Manik with a smile side hugged her and then thought an idea.

He said with a cute smile: Well Dr Nandini Murty un ko face to tum tab karo gi jab abhi un se milo gi...

Nandini with surprise asked: Matlab?

Manik : Well hum ajj nahi kal concert time pe hi un se milen gey... So till then forget about them...

Now Nandini in worried voice: Manik yeh tum kya kah rahe ho... kal... kal kyo ? ajj kyo nahi? Tumhe practice bhi to karni hogi na...

Manik pulled her in his arms and said while picking up her face with his fingers:My Darling Nandu jab tak tum merey sath ho gi ... mujhe kisi practice ki zarorat nahi pare gi... ab bolo... mera sath raho gi na...

And Nandini in reply hugged him and said yes while resting her face on his chest...

Manik  with happy face engulfed her in his protected arms.

His mind and heart was at so much peace... with Long contented breaths he asked like whisper: Nandu ab chalein ?

Nandini only hummed in reply...

After hearing her answer Manik started walking towards his car while taking her in his arms.

They sat in a car , Manik with her in the back seat and a driver was there at the front.Manik already told him where to go so he started his job.

On back seat Nandini's head was on Mnaik's shoulder whereas Manik was holding her hands with love. He was continuously niharofying her beautiful face and here Nandini was only living this moment.

When they reached at Mnaik's desired destination Manik with his sweet smile looked at Nandini's face who was in deep sleep.

Manik ordered driver to go out... And he did.

Then Manik turned his face a lil to see this anglic beauty and with so much love and care he caresses her face line in the air coz he don't want to disturbe her sleep like this . he have an amazing idea in his mind for this purpose.

He  put his right hand in his pocket and pulled out a sliky stip , very carefully he tied that stip on her eyes. Her sleep breaks when she felt his hands movement around her.But after opening her eyes she saw only darkness... She immediately pulled up her hands to check  what is on her eyes and found a silky material on it.

Then in shocked voice she asked: Manik... What...

But her words were stopped by a finger on her lips... and then a voice came: Shhh Kitna bolti ho tum Angle...

Nandini: But Manik yeh tum ne meri ankhon pe patti kyo bandhi...

Manik replied jokingly: Obvious si baat hai ta k tum abhi kuch dekh na sako...

Nandini like a kid hump: But kyo?

Manik: Arey yaar surprise naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai...

Nandini's mouth open a bit after listening this but then she closed it after digesting his words.

Manik saw her reaction and with a baby smile said:hmmm ab pata chal gya na so ab No more questions... and like a good girl come with me...

Nandini with her smiling face nodded in yes.   

After coming out of the car Manik picked his love in his arms and started walking...he was also continuously noticing her expression which like an open book told him her inner feelings.

A shocked expression came on her face she heard his steps on some wooden material... then after few more secs Manik stopped and placed her down on the floor.

She wanted to remove that cloth from her eyes immediately but Manik holds her hand in the air then he said Only 2 more mints...

Then he pulled out his cell phone and while posing like giving her a kiss on her cheek took their 1st selfie.

Nandini heard click voice from his phone and on next moment he freed her eyes from that cloth...

She opened her eyes and  with in next 1 mint her vision is adjusted back to the normal...

1st she looked at Manik's face who with his eyes told her to see around and his facial expression also told that how anxiously he was waiting for her reaction.

Reluctantly she looked around to see her surrounding and she was surprised no  not only surprise infact she was shocked to see where she is...

Manik booked a house boat in ****** lake.and she is on that boat right now with this wonderful person... who is the love of her life...

She don't want to see anything further coz she knows that if Manik has brought her here then  he had planned  the whole story till tomorrow...

On 1 side she was very happy on seeing this much love and care of Manik but on other side she got emotional coz after facing a lots of hard time that too alone finally she got someone who  love her like no one else .

Manik  noticed her expression and immediately pulled her in his arms and said: I love you Nandini.From now on you are not alone.I am with you.I promise ajj se aur abhi se main tumhe itni khushiyan doon ga k tum apney past ko bhool jao gi... Tumhe yaad hoga to sirf main aur mera pyar...

And his words and love acts like an ice on her bruns... Her smile came back on her face and while hugging him back she said: I love you too Manik... tumhe nahi pata k main ne itney saal kaise tumhe khud se dor rakha...

Manik cut her words and said: And I don't want to know now... coz I feel the same in past few days... ( he tried to cheer her up) you know last few days me mujhe aik doc se pyar ho gya... kyo aur kab hoa pata nahi... But By God bohat sataya hai os doc ne mujh( he looked at her with corner of his eyes)dekh ab bhi paglon ki  tarhan kya kay kar raha hoon os doc k liye aur dekho na wo meri baat manti hi nahi.

Nandini came back in her usual self and asked with a smile: Acha ji... tell me zara kya kya kiya app ne os doc k liye...

Manik  eyes turned intense and he again pulled her by her waist , he looked in her eyes and said huskily: Last few days se main ne osey... Itna pyaar kiya ... itnaaa k ab os k bina jee nahi sakta.

Nandini with surprise looked up in his eyes  and noticed  the passion of love in those beautiful eyes.

Her eyes were also showing the same intensity of her love when she said those words which filled his soul with immense contentment.

Nandini: Ab mujhe Dor jana bhi nahi hai Manik... Bohat jee liya yeh soch k tumhare pass rahon gi to tumhe danger me dalti rahon gi... but ab ... ab mujhe samajh a gya hai... k main ghalat thi... Infact main jitna tumhare pass rahon gi utna hi tumhe bacha sakon gi...Main... Main ab kabhi tumhe khud se dor nahi hone doon gi... kabhi nahi...

and she said these words like a promise to her ownself.

She placed her heart happily on his heart to feel  the soothing music of his heart and Manik takes the deep breath of relief. In some corner of his innerside he still had that doubt that may be she left him again if any bad thing happen after their confession but now her words give him assurance on this matter that she  is gona be with him forever.

Next

Pyaar Ka Imtehaan

Friends next week k start me eid hai so if i get some free time then i'll post next update in next week...

Till then keep enjoying and remember me in your prayers.

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely part
beautifully written 
loved it
sws2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superbbb
Loved Manan moments