Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sukanksha

Nice update
Liked both Ishita and Raman's surprise

Hawww you made shagun evil
I like her positive
Diya ne kitni mushkil se use positive banaya tha... N u spoiled it :P

no no.. It was diya's plan, thoughts were hers and words r mine.. 😉 but thanks..
ishra.addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharda_123

Nice update

Continue soon plz

Thank u
ishra.addict thumbnail
Thank u for 96+ likes. Here u enjoy the next update.

Chapter 25

"Doctor meri biwi.. Ishita kaisi hai?" Raman rushed to the doctor once he walked out from OT.

(Raman : Doctor how is my wife Ishita?)

"Mr Bhalla sarr pe gehri chot lagne ke karan bohot khun beh chuka hai, iss liye abhi hum kuch nahi keh sakte.. Unki halat bohot critical hai, jab tak unhe hosh nahi aata hum kuch nahi kar sakte."

(Doctor : She got hurt in her head and that's why enough blood oozed, we can't say anything right now. Her health is critical, we can't do anything until she gain her conscious.)

"What do you mean kuch nahi kar sakte? Aap toh doctor.. Kuch bhi kijiye par Ishita ko theek kar dijiye please doctor." Raman pleaded with teary eyes when Mihir and Mrs Bhalla console him.

(Raman : What do you mean you can't do anything?.. You are doctor dl.. Do anything but please don't let anything happen with her.)

"Next 12 hour is critical for her. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai agar hosh nahi aya toh woh coma mein bhi ja sakti hai." Hearing this Raman sat back on her chair and cried.

(Doctor : Anything can happen, if she don't gain sense then she should be comatized.)

Raman pushed the door nervously and saw his beautiful wife was lying on the bed unconscious, his eyes filled with tears as the previous moments flashed in front of his eyes. Raman walked to her and gently caressed her hair when the nurse said, "Unhe abhi tak hosh nahi aya hai."

(Nurse : She don't gain her conscious yet.)

Raman shook his head and pull the chair and took sit there, he took her hand in him and placed a kiss, "Madrasan ab kab tak soyegi..? Dekh tera Raman kitna akela ho gaya hai. Uth bhi ja yaar.. Abhi mujhse tujhe bohot taang karna hai." He chuckled as he recalled their teasing sessions, Raman couldn't hold his tears so he walked out from the cabin when he collided with Shagun.

(Raman : Madrasan how long will you sleep? See your Raman became so alone. Now get up yaar.. I want to irritate you more and more.)

"Raman? Ishita kaisi hai?" She showed her fake concern.

(Shagun : Raman how's Ishita?)

"Shagun woh.." and he broke on his knees, Shagun too bend on her knees, "Raman sambhalo khudko.. Agar tum aise kamzoor padh gaye toh Ishita ko kaun sambhalega."

(Shagun : Raman take care of yourself.. If you become so weak then how will you take care of Ishita?)

"Mujhse nahi dekhi jati uski aisi halat." He cried vigorously when Shagun hugged him though she did it friendly but inside, she felt happy. But suddenly Raman pushed himself back saying, "Nahi.. Mein Ishita ko kuch nahi hone dunga." saying this he wiped his tears and ran away from there.

(Raman : I can't see her like this.
No.. I won't let anything happen to her.)

Raman walked out from the hospital when he saw people were taking Ganapati Idol with possession. Raman looked at the idol and closed his eyes, when he heard the bell ring's sound from a nearby temple. Raman walked in the temple and joint his hands in front of God's idol, "Kya milta aapko yeh sab karke? Aap humesha.. Humesha unko kyu takleef dete ho jinhe takleef mein rehne ka koi haq nahi. Woh Ishita.. Woh kabhi kisi ke barey mein bura nahi sochti phir kyu? Kyu uske saath hi aise hadhse hote hai? Saat phere lekar meine kasam khai thi usse humesha khush rakhunga, kabhi koi takleef nahi hone dunga ussey par apne.. Aapne kabhi aisa chaha nahi. Par ab aur nahi..! Aapko mujhe meri Ishita lautana hoga aur agar aap yeh nahi kar sakte toh mujhe bhi aise jeena nahi hai. Ishita ke bina meri life ki koi aasthitwa nahi hai. Sab kehte hai aapki shakti mein bohot taqaat hai, aap har roz sabki test lete ho.. Aaj mein aapka ek test leta hoon, agar aap sach mein ho toh prove kijiye warna aagey se mein kabhi nahi manunga ki aap ho..!" He said pointing his finger at the God's Idol, "Ab jab tak mujhe Ishita ki improvement ki koi khabar nahi aata, mein yehi aapke samne baithkar intezar karunga."

(Raman : What you get doing all this? Why did you always hurt those people who never deserve to get hurt..? Ishita.. She never thinks bad about anyone then why? Why every time she suffers from everything? I took vow to keep her happy always, to not let her get hurt but you.. But you never want this. But not anymore..! You have to bring my Ishita back and if you can't do this then I too have no right to live. My life is valueless without her. Everyone says you have power, you took tests.. Today I will take a test of yours, if you belongs then prove it or else I won't believe your existence from next time..! I will wait here from now until I get any improvement news about Ishita.)

It had been more than twelve hour but still there wasn't any improvement in Ishita's health, Raman was in temple at entire night and finally not getting any phone from hospital, he started loosing hope, he chuckled looking at the idol and was going to leave when his phone rang. "Hello..!" he answered.

"Bhai.. Bhabhi ko hosh agaya hai. Aap jaldi aajao." Raman's face beamed with happiness.

(Mihir : Bhai.. Bhabhi gained her conscious. You please come fast.)

"Mein.. Mein aaraha hoon." He hang up the phone and thanked God and took leave from there.

(Raman : I am coming.)

"Ishita?" Raman was going to go inside the cabin but doctor stopped him saying, "She is sleeping now."

"I will not disturb her, please jane dijiye." Raman requested, Mihir also requested and the doctor agreed.

(Raman : I won't disturb her, let me go.)

Raman walked in the room and saw her sleeping, he walked to her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and took sit beside her, he was just staring at her when a tear rolled out from his eyes and fall on her hand, Raman saw some movement in her body, he quickly wiped his tears. Ishita slowly opened her eyes and saw her husband smiling, she gave him a weak smile.

"Kaisi ho?" Raman asked caressing her cheek, she just blinked her eyes, "Pata hai.. Jaan le li thi tumne.. Poorey 12 hours ke baad uthi ho.. Sarey zindagi ka neend ek hi din mein kar lene ka irada tha kya." Raman chuckled but Ishita could see a glint of tears, she didn't say anything but just opened her arms when Raman hugged her with much care - not hurting her.

(Raman : How are you? Do you know.. You took my life.. You woke up after 12hours. Have you wish to fulfill your entire life's sleep in one day..?)

"Bohot darr gaya tha Ishita. Agar tumhe kuch ho jata.."

(Raman : I was scared Ishita.. If anything happened with you..)

"Sshh.. Raman mein theek hoon aur jab tak aap mere saath ho mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta. Sshh.." She caressed his back to console her and they remained like that until they heard someone clearing throat. Raman parted from her and saw Shagun was standing, "Ishita.. Kaisi ho?"

(Ishita : Raman I am fine. And nothing will happen with you till you are with me.
Shagun : Ishita.. How's you?)

"Theek hoon Shagun.." suddenly Ishita recalled the accident and looked at Raman asking, "Raman mummyji.. Woh kaisi hai?"

(Ishita : I am fine Shagun.
Raman mummyji.. How's she?)

"Maa theek hai." He answered.

(Raman : Maa is fine.)

Soon one by one met with her and then doctor checked her, "Mr Bhalla.. Aapki wife ab bilkul theek hai, sarey reports normal hai. Kal Subha hotey hi aap le ja sakte ho."

(Doctor : Mr Bhalla your wife is completely fine.. Reports are normal. You can take her home in the next morning.)

"Thank you doctor." Raman shook hand with him and then doctor took leave, Raman walked to her and said, "Tum rest karo.. Mein bahar hoon."

(Raman : You take rest, I am waiting outside.)

But Ishita held his hand saying, "Kahin maat jao na Raman."

(Ishita : Don't go anywhere Raman.)

He smiled and caressed her face saying, "Mein yehi hoon jaan.. Ab tum so jao." saying this made her close the eyes.

(Raman : I am here jaan.. Now you go to sleep.)

Next morning, Ishita opened her eyes feeling a touch on her forehead, she looked at her side and saw Toshiji sitting beside her, "Mummyji.."

"Mujhe maaf kar de puttar, meine kabhi teri achhai dekhne ki koshish nahi ki.. Tuney mere parivaar ke liye kitna kuch kia aur meine tujhe hi durr rakha.. Ho sake toh iss maa ko maaf kar de." Toshiji apologized joining her hands.

(Toshiji : Please forgive me, I never try to see your goodness. You had done so much for my family and I keep you away from them.. If possible please forgive me.)

"Nahi mummyji.. Maat kijiye yeh sab. Meine kabhi apki kisi bhi maat ko dil se nahi lagaya." Ishita said keeping her hand on her hands.

(Ishita : No mummyji. Don't do this, I never took took your words badly.)

"Tera dil bohot bada hai Ishita.. Tuney ek bar bhi khudke barey mein nahi socha, agar tujhe kuch ho jata toh..."

(Toshiji : You have a big heart Ishita. You didn't even think once about your life, if anything would happen with you then..)

"Mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta.. Aap sabka aashirwaad hai mere sath." Ishita replied with a smile.

(Ishita : Nothing would happen with me. Your blessings are with me.)

"Ishita..!!"

"Bas mummyji.. Poorani batein bhool jaiye aur ek nayi suruwaad kijiye."

(Ishita : That's all mummyji. Lets just forget the past and start a fresh.)

"Haan.. Sahi kaha tuney.. Iss liye mein apni beti ko ghar wapas le jane aayi hoon." Toshiji said caressing her hair, Ishita's eyes filled with tears as finally she got her love. Toshiji wiped her tears saying, "Aaj se tu meri beti hui.." She kissed on Ishita's forehead and the scene was witnessed by two person - Raman who was standing at the door and Shagun who was looking through window from outside.

(Toshiji : Yes. You are right that's why I came here to bring my daughter. From now you are my daughter.)

"Arey wah maa.. Ek aur beti.. Ab toh iss bete ko koi puchega bhi nahi.." Raman dramatically said and hugged his mother.

(Raman : Another daughter.. Now no one will ask about this son.)

"Chal ab jaldi se meri beti ko ghar lekar aa.. Phir mujhe uski shadi karani hai, ab bohot kam hai.. Ab tak jo adhoora tha ussey ab poora karna hai." saying this she placed Ishita's hand on Raman's hand.

(Toshiji : Now take my daughter home quickly.. Then I have to get her married, I have many work. I have to finish the pending works.)

Outside, seeing all these Shagun was fuming in anger, "Yeh shaadi kabhi nahi ho sakti. Raman ki shaadi hogi par mujhse.."

(Shagun : this marriage can't happen. Raman will get married but with me.)

Raman and Ishita reached their apartment when Ishita was going to go inside Toshiji called her from Bhalla house, "Raman..!"

They turned at the Bhalla house where Toshiji was standing with Pooja thal, "Aaj se Ishita waha nahi rahegi, in fact woh yehi rahegi uske apne ghar mein." Hearing this Ishita's eyes filled with tears, Raman also smiled happily and they walked to the door when Toshiji said, "Tujhe meine apni beti mana hai, toh tui apni maa se durr kyu rahegi?"

(Toshiji : From today Ishita will not stay there, in fact she will stay in this house. I called you my daughter then why should you stay away from your mother?)

"Mummyji..!"

Toshiji gently wiped her tears and did their aarthi, they both walked inside, Raman made her sit on the sofa when Toshiji said, "Rinki, bhabhi ko andaar kamre mein le ja.. Ussey aaram karna chahiye."

(Toshiji : Rinki take your bhabhi inside the room.. She should take rest.)

"Jee maa..!" Rinki held Ishita's hand and helped her. Raman was also going to follow them but Toshiji stopped him.

"Bhabhi.. Yeh raha bhai ka.." But stopped and correct herself saying, "Nahi.. Aaj se aapka kamra."

(Rinki : Bhabhi this is bhai's.. No..! It's your room from now.)

Ishita was looking the room with awful eyes, she saw Raman's pictures were hanged on each wall, at a corner there's a self with his awards, Ishita walked there and admired them when Rinki, "Sab bhai ka hai.." Ishita smiled.

(Rinki : All these are bhai's..)

"Ishita, puttar.." Ishita turned back hearing Toshiji's voice, "Tu waha kya kar rahi hai? Tujhe aaram karna chahiye puttar."

(Toshiji : What are you doing there? You take rest puttar.)

Ishita settled on the bed and have a chat with Rinki and Toshi when they heard Raman's voice, "Maa.. Maa..!" He walked in the room but stopped at the door by Toshiji, he handed her Ishita's medicines saying, "Yeh lo Ishita ka medicine. Ab kuch waqt ke liye mujhe akela chhodh do please." saying this he was going to get in but Toshiji called his name so he stopped.

(Raman : Take Ishita's medicines. Now leave me alone for some time please.)

"Oye khoteya.. Tu nikal yaha se.." Toshiji yelled making Raman and Ishita shocked.

(Toshiji : Get out from here..)

"Par kyu? Meri biwi yaha hai.." He pouted looking at Ishita.

(Raman : But why? My wife is here..)

"Hone wali biwi.." Toshiji corrected him, "Ab jab tak teri aur Ishita ki shaadi nahi ho jati tu uske saath ek kamre mein nahi reh sakta."

(Toshiji : Would be wife.. Now you both can't stay together until you both get married.)

"Kya?" Raman asked shocking, "Phir mein rahunga kaha?"

(Raman : What? Then where will I live?)

"Wahi jaha tu itne din tha.. Uss flat mein.. Woh toh tera apna flat hai puttar." Toshiji cutely said pulling his cheeks.

(Toshiji : Where you had been these days.. In that flat.. That's your own flat puttar.)

"Nahi mujhe waha akela nahi rehna." He pouted when Ishita shyly looked on.

(Raman : No. I don't want to stay there alone.)

"Koi nahi.. Mihir ke ghar chala jaa.. Waha toh tujhe akela mehsoos nahi hoga, Mihir rahega saath mein tere. Ruk.. Mein Mihir se baat karti hoon." Saying this Toshiji was going to leave but Raman stopped her saying, "Nahi.. Nahi maa.. Khudko itni takleef maat do, mein akela manage kar lunga." Toshiji chuckled seeing his expressions, "Waise maa.. Mein khaunga kya? Uske liye toh mujhe aana padhega yaha."

(Toshiji : No problem.. Stay at Mihir's house then.. There you won't feel alone, Mihir would be there with you. Wait.. I will talk with Mihir.
Raman : No maa.. Don't trouble yourself. I will manage there alone. By the way maa.. What will I eat there? I need to come here for this.)

"Mein Rinki ke hath tera breakfast to dinner bhijwa dungi aur kuch..?"

(Toshiji : I will send your breakfast to dinner by Rinki. Anything else?)

Raman made irritated face when suddenly he smiled saying, "Par abhi toh mujhe andar aana padhega.. Mere kapre, files sab lena hai mujhe." Saying this he quickly rushed in but once again stopped by Rinki as she stood in front of him and showed her palm saying, "Bhai.. Aapki behen hai na..!" saying this she pushed him back and made him stand at the door saying, "Yehi ruko..!" Rinki packed all his clothes, files everything which he needed and dropped the bag in front of him.

(Raman : But I need to come inside.. I have to take my clothes, files etc.
Rinki : Bhai.. Your sister is here. You wait..!)

Raman looked at his mother and sister and then looked at Ishita who was chuckling all time, "Mere romance ka dushman.. Aap logo ka kabhi achha nahi hoga.." and he took leave making everyone laughed.

(Raman : My enemies of romance, nothing good will happen with you.)

Full light hearted Part, hope you enjoyed. Please leave your comments. Thank you. 😊