KaYa OS- Will he,or Won't..?

tiniminy thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ananya?' asked Trisha cautiously.
Because, she was liable to explode, when interrupted these days
Er, are you sure, you are all right?'
What?' snapped Ananya, Taking her mind off her thinking for the first time in hours, yes of course I'm'
Is there any point asking you when you are going to stop pretending that you have forgotten everything?' asked Trisha
No said Ananya shortly, have you seen my book?
Oh! Yeah I borrowed it for a bit of bedtime reading.' said Trisha, but   very quietly.
'Oh no, Oh no, I just cannot stop thinking about him. How can he? His fianc does not love him. She loves someone else and as if that was not enough, he asks my advice about what he should do. I know we are friends, but doesn't he understand that I love him and by asking for advise his hurting me more'.
Well, he doesn't. Because you have never told him and I have always felt that he loves you a lot', pointed out Trisha.
I don't think so that he loves me. Otherwise he would have told me and off course I haven't told him because before I realized it, his parents got him engaged.' said Ananya with a tone of finality making it clear that it was obvious.
Trisha it seemed got the point, because then Trisha started with her own train of thoughts,
For heaven's sake, you are a pretty and smart; you can get any other guy. Forget him and his Noble' decisions. If he loves you and his fianc loves someone else. Still he does not wish to be the one to break it; He is too complicated .Hey or else, Wow! Why don't you advise him to...?'
However, before trisha could complete Ananya guessed what she was about to say.
Don't even think about it I'll never advise him anything at all. Do you really think I can stoop that low? I have already told you that I like his fianc a lot. It would be better if I do not talk to him for some days', said Ananya giving her the look as if she too had been rude to her.
Then Ananya said in a dignified tone, you said it yourself just now that I should forget about it. After all, I am a nice put together person. He is not the only one there are other guys too. Let's go back inside'
 Ananya and Trisha went inside her house.
Whatever Ananya told Trisha, Ananya knew it very well that she loves kabir a lot and would never think of any other guy and she will never ever advise him anything. If at all, she has to forget him, she will try to do so. All she cared about was kabir to remain happy.
That very evening the word had spread that,kabir has broken his engagement because his fianc does not love him. Nevertheless, the news puzzled Ananya and Trisha.kabir had done something he was avoiding to do since so many days. Had he finally set his foot down, or was there some other reason? All they knew was that the Kabir was not the person to go back on his words.
Ananya was depressed.
Oh! This is so bad he must be really broken and upset', said Ananya.
'Maybe Kabir has done it because he could not resist his love for you. Then it is good for all three of you. Everything has fallen in to place..Not to mention it sounds extremely romantic and passionate' grinned Trisha
I don't think that he has done it for me, after all he never said that he loves me', said Ananya
 But nor have you ever said it to him', replied trisha
Whatever Trisha said, Ananya just could not believe that kabir has done it for her. Although on the inside, she had always known that kabir loves her. Still for Ananya, it was difficult to feel like any other girl whose dreams are coming true, to accept that everything has fallen in to place, until she hears it from him, as he had sent the message that he will be coming to meet her that night. Nevertheless, for Ananya the question remained, will he or won't...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

npksk8495 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
perfect title for the OS
nice os beautifully written
thanks for pm
love you take care
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Perfect...
It's just awesome...
Loved it...
Thanks for the pm...
Kool11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Perfect start.well written by u. U describe Ananyas inner turmoil very beautifully. Thanks for the pm.
tiniminy thumbnail

Originally posted by: npksk8495

perfect title for the OS
nice os beautifully written
thanks for pm
love you take care

thankyou :)
tiniminy thumbnail

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

Perfect...

It's just awesome...
Loved it...
Thanks for the pm...

Thankyou😊
tiniminy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kool11

Perfect start.well written by u. U describe Ananyas inner turmoil very beautifully. Thanks for the pm.

Thankyou :)