IPKKND FF: KHUSHI by JALEBI JANE Thread 1: EPISODE 001-052 - Page 42

Posted: 7 years ago
todays update of arshi...?
Oh god. Hw manipulative is asr. This is the real asr, the one who knows to get that he wants, and here lays our poor khusi, who holds her beliefs always to herself. And so naive sometimes. The dialogue delivery was also awesome. Loved it very much dear. Cant wait. When is ur website goin to open
I always felt that Arnav here got away with his deeds very easily..He never really grovels.
Anyways, no update today??

KHUSHI by Jalebi Jane (Maya) EPISODE 013

THE FAMILY WAS CLUSTERED together in the great-room when she and Arnav returned from their momentous afternoon.

"Lo! Here they are," Mami said, as though they had been heavily discussed by the group.

Anjali smiled, "Chotte, Bhabhi---we were just discussing the engagement."

Engagement?!

Khushi threw a panicked shot at Arnav. It seemed a stadium-full of eyes were directed at them. She thought she ought to say something. She knew he would not. She was forming some words when her hand was covered by his, and squeezed rather firmly. It was the universal language between husbands and wives for do absolutely nothing.'  She could only look at him.

"What are you on about, Di?" he asked his sister in a bored tone.

Anjali threw him a withering look, "see Nani! Didn't I tell you? I told you he had forgotten---rather conveniently!---and also forgot to inform Bhabhi."

The Bhabhi in question---Khushi---could only look between brother and sister.

Arnav said, "I've not forgotten that this evening we are invited to the Mehras for their daughter's engagement. But, have you forgotten that I despise these events?"

"Chotte," Nani interrupted the siblings, "Khushi Bitya is a Raizada bahu and as such she must bear her social responsibilities. As her husband, you will support and accompany her." Nani's directive was delivered in such a way that argument was futile.

Khushi braced for another famous showdown between grandmother and grandson. But none came.

"Ok," he agreed. The room fell silent. "What?" he asked, when he saw the family exchange looks.

"You're changing, Bhai," Akaash said with disbelief.  For this compliment, Akaash received a glare.

Khushi could have wept with relief. The afternoon had held enough surprises for her, but this surprise---that Arnav was prepared to endure activities he disliked for her sake---delivered a jolt of something near happiness in her heart. Anjali also beamed with happiness. She curled against Shyam's arm and said, "we're leaving. You two hurry and change and follow us."

ARNAV WAS ON THE PHONE following up on the Lucknow matter when Khushi emerged from the bathroom. He saw that she had chosen a saree---and draped it on in the bathroom. To avoid dressing in his presence, no doubt. This would not do. It was best to begin as he meant for matters to continue. He ended the call but not before establishing that the documents were to be delivered this evening at Raizada House. He then strode towards Khushi, closing the distance between them. He did not touch her, but nevertheless, she leaned away. He considered it progress that she did not immediately step away.

"Remove this saree and wear the one I've left out for you," he indicated the garment on the bed.

"I'm already dressed. I'll wear that another time---" she began.

In one swift movement, her pallu was off her shoulders and bunched in his hands with her blouse and midriff exposed. "Shall I remove it or will you?" he challenged her. "I can take enjoyment from either."

Her mouth parted in shock and she stared at him, hands curled into fists at her hips. It was a good thing Khushi did not realize how her ferocity impacted his libido, Sisters---for she would have blushed deeply. He lifted his eyebrow and said, "decide."

"I have decided!" She tore the pallu from his hand.

We'll see about that!

Arnav wrapped his fingers around her wrist and bent her arm behind her back. This shifted her form so her lower body slammed into direct contact with his manly heat. He heard her sharp intake of breath. Their eyes collided as well. Khushi immediately lowered her gaze; he now loosened his grip on her wrist, releasing her---but their bodies chose to remain where they were. Slowly her eyes climbed back to meet his. His free hand touched her exposed waist and slid around to the curve of her back. Her softness lent an urgency to his fingers. He brought her closer yet.

Bringing his mouth to a hair's breadth from her ear, he explained carefully. "Understand this. When you wear the saree of my choosing, it feels as though you are wrapped up in me---even when you are across the room, I am touching you." His hands followed where his words ended, grazing the curve of her hip, over her stomach, and up her arm. He now had a delicate wrist in each of his hands and held them at her back. Her bosom heaved with short shallow breaths against his shirt front. Arnav touched her ear with his mouth. Her eyes flickered close and her beautiful mouth parted. Khushi's response stoked the fire within him. He gave her earlobe a small bite, running the tip of his tongue to bathe her ear---and at the same time, he released her wrists.

He was rewarded. Khushi's hands immediately reached up, caught his shoulders and drew him closer. When she did, he drew back. It was punishing---but necessary.

She looked up at him, somewhat dazed.

"Now decide." He left her, walked to the wardrobe, grabbed a shirt and stepped into the bathroom.

WITH HER DHAK-DHAK HAMMERING her chest, Khushi folded onto the stool in front of the mirror. She tried to summon up vexation at his controlling maddening behaviour---but she could not. Instead her mind summoned these words:

When you wear the saree of my choosing, it feels as though you are wrapped up in me---even when you are across the room, I am touching you...

It gave him pleasure to select her dress. What was there for her to oppose, she wondered. After all, he had exquisite taste. He usually chose better for her than she would have chosen for herself. But it wasn't that, Khushi realized. Her eyes met her reflection in the mirror and she covered her hot cheeks with her palms.

It wasn't that she was resisting him; she was resisting herself. If she let Arnav Singh Raizada have this, would she let him have everything? She was afraid. There was no more six-month clause to hold her back. There was a proper marriage. There was no more I-hate-you. There was I-desire-you. She was terrified that without the old established boundaries, she would no longer be able to hide from her husband that she was in love with him.

ARNAV EMERGED FROM THE BATHROOM not knowing what to expect. He was always able to calculate Khushi's response to situations---as this afternoon had again confirmed---but what he could not calculate was her disposition thereafter. He knew she would wear his chosen saree, but would he find a compliant woman or a hell-cat. Or something else entirely? This kept matters perennially interesting between them.

Therefore, it was quite a letdown when he found the bedroom empty.

He shrugged into his suit jacket and picked up his phone. He resisted the temptation to phone her. She never took his calls---because she rarely carried a phone. And if she did have her phone with her, she would no doubt count it as a victory that he was searching for her. His frown deepened at the same pace as his displeasure.

Arnav Singh Raizada, he counseled himself, manage your woman otherwise there will be no peace in this lifetime. He exited their bedroom and turned the corner to walk down the hall when he saw her from above. She was waiting on the main floor, serene and poised at the bottom of the stairs. She wore the saree he had selected. She was fiddling with her new ring when he came down the stairs.

He asked, "is the ring a poor fit?"

Khushi looked up and graced him with a smile which rivalled the sun. "It fits perfectly. I couldn't imagine a more beautiful ring. I love it."

She said I love it'  but we know, Sisters, she meant I love you.'

Jalebi Jane

KHUSHI by Jalebi Jane (Maya) EPISODE 014

KHUSHI'S EXUBERANCE INSTANTLY drained Arnav of his exasperation. He was bewitched: he took in her radiant smile, her slender form encased in red silk, her arms from wrist to elbow glinting with the shimmer of his bangles. Something else---she had switched blouses with a saree he had sent earlier in the week, a saree matched with a short sleeveless blouse of gold satin. Khushi had cleverly paired that blouse to this red saree to stunning effect. The blouse was modest in cut, but left her arms entirely bare---this was a new look for Khushi. It was as though she had abided by his request but added something of her own will.

All the pride of a husband with a gorgeous wife was his when they entered the party---however, he soon realized the flip side of that particular coin: the admiring glances of other men. Apparently he was not the only man in the world with a fetish for red. As the evening wore, his irritation climbed---especially since the chief admirer was his sister's so-called husband. Shyam's salacious looks severely challenged Arnav's civility, and Arnav decided to keep at the opposite end of the room from that man lest fists fly.

PAYAL AND KHUSHI remained close to Nani and Anjali for most of the evening. It was a safe place from which to launch into Delhi society. Nani made introductions and Anjali briefed them on the intricacies of who's-who. We can easily imagine, Sisters, how Khushi's charming, playful manners were a magnet. She was never alone for a moment. She took pleasure in meeting people and was enjoying  herself, but at the same time she felt the acute loss of Arnav by her side. She smiled at her thoughts: there was a time not too long ago when the two had made a pact to stay away from each other and not speak if they did meet. Did she know then that at some deep level she had already begun to love him? 

Love. How remarkable were the myriad disguises of love? I never want to be apart from him. I want him near now. Where is he?

Her eyes lifted to scan the crowd where she had last seen him and her eyes immediately collided with his. He had been watching her, and the intensity in his eyes sent an electric charge through her body. Understand this. When you wear the saree of my choosing, it feels as though you are wrapped up in me---even when you are across the room, I am touching you. Her breath quickened. His eyes touched her body, igniting every inch of her. Heat filled her in places familiar and unfamiliar; this was his effect on her. She couldn't break eye contact. Even when she finally looked away, she felt compelled to look back once more---yet again and then again---and his eyes never left her.

Akaash and Payal interrupted this sensual game inviting her to take some refreshments---and she allowed herself to be led away. She even resisted one fin---al glance at him, though she knew with the absolute certainty of a woman who knew her power that his eyes followed her. They filled their plates and secured a table in the corner. Soon Anjali and Shyam joined them. More chairs were added, and Shyam sat down next to Khushi.  Along with her appetite, her comfort instantly disappeared. He made attempts to engage her in conversation, always drawing the others in so she had no choice but to respond. When Anjali commented on her pretty blouse, she felt Shyam's eyes sweep up her bare arms.

It was intolerable. 

She decided to remove herself from the situation, but before she had barely lifted from her seat, from behind her, two hands pressed on her shoulders settling her back down. Of course, it was Arnav. He casually claimed his right to her by sliding his hands down her upper arms, and up again. Such was the play of his fingers touching the flesh of her bare arms, that she couldn't make coherent his question to her.

She tilted her head up to him, with a questioning brow.

"I'm ravenous," he elaborated, as his thumb grazed her underarm. Her breath halted.

Without being aware of what she did, she fed him a mouthful with her fork. And only when she returned the fork to her plate did she realize what she had intuitively done, and that the four gathered around them had noted this intimacy.

Anjali, the eternal romantic, directed her husband, "if you slide down, Chotte can sit next to Bhabhi and share her plate."

Shyam moved and Arnav sat down next to Khushi. He took command over her senses---as well as over her plate. His arm draped along the back of her chair as they ate, every now and then touching her lightly, casually. Arnav left the table briefly and returned with a plate of assorted sweets for her.

"No jalebi, I'm afraid," he said.

She smiled into his eyes, "I'll manage somehow."

Jalebi Jane

Awesome update dear thank u so much for long update love it
How old is khushi, a teenager I presume as she is totally besotted with every gesture of Arnav. Arnav, on the other hand is an experienced person who is very cleverly yet sensually introducing her to the pleasures of the physical aspect of the relationship between a man and his woman. Khushi is a young, passionate and in love girl who finds this journey extremely interesting as all this is very new to her. 
haha...let the world be known who is the master of this fair lady ðŸ˜‰

Finaly update wow amazing episodes